ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Cheers! This is fantastic, better than I thought. Also I'm having trouble getting the small icon into the game. I use FMXML, did the big one but can't seem to get the small icon to appear. Any help ??

The process for getting the icon into the game is the same as for the larger image. There is an icon folder within that same logos folder, with its own config.xml file.

You have to replace the filename of the file that I gave you with the ID number of your team.

Hi RocheyB,

Could you do me a logo based on the Celtic adaptation you created above.
Please see attached what I am looking for.
  • Instead of the bird at the top, please could you take the Bee from the center of the Brentford FC logo, and replace the bird with the bee
  • Change from Royston Celtic to London City, and change year to 1889 (Please use Celtic Font)
  • Change A BONIS AD MELIORA to DOMINE DIRIGE NOS (Please use Celtic Font)
  • Remove the Clover and replace with the City of London logo
  • Can the wording inside (LONDON CITY FOOTBALL CLUB) and the Thick lines all be in Red (R-206, G-0, B-21)
  • Can the wording outside (DOMINE DIRIGE NOS) and the thin lines including the outer line be in Gold (R-206, G-154, B-59)
  • White background within the badge please.
View attachment 1184666View attachment 1184667View attachment 1184668View attachment 1184679
5054d783-4ab0-4caf-99d5-26dc8f2dc572

Hope this all makes sense. Please let me know if you want any money for this, If not I will donate to a charity or something. You really do a great job with these logos!
Thanks!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 29916 View attachment 29915 View attachment 29914
LONDON CITY F.C.
Apologies for the delay with this one. I have the bee overlapping the roundel in order to have it at a decent size.

Team Name: Riddings Village FC
Colours: Red and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, although if it's not too much to ask, feel free to do a few, including a round one, so I can choose
Features: A squirrel, as The Squirrels is going to be the club nickname
Any other info: Riddings also used to have two windmills, so if you could incorporate any of that in to the badge, it would be greatly appreciated. The club motto will be "Who Dares Wins", so please include that on the badge. Thanks.

View attachment 29887 View attachment 29885 View attachment 29884
RIDDINGS VILLAGE F.C.
When I started this thread, I used to do a few versions for each logo — basically because I wasn't very good at them and could never achieve exactly what I was trying to create. But I am better at them now and that enables me to be more decisive about the best shape or layout to use, and sometimes I will start doing it one way but then scrap it and start again with a differently shaped shield, as I did with this one. So I no longer need to do several versions to get to my best version, but you can come back and request changes if you want. Just be specific about what you'd like.

Team Name: Somercotes Village FC
Colours: Blue and white stripes (shirt)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield, although if it's not too much to ask, feel free to do a few, including a round one, so I can choose
Features: Club nickname is The Pitmen

Any other info: Somercotes is an old mining village

View attachment 29856 View attachment 29855 View attachment 29854
SOMERCOTES VILLAGE F.C.

eam Name: Leabrooks FC
Colours: Black and white striped shirts
Features: The club nickname is going to be The Gravediggers, so some kind of cartoon picture or drawing of a man digging a grave would be great
Any other info: Leabrooks is named after a stream, the Lea Brook, which formerly ran through it, so if that could somehow be incorporated into it, that would be great. Thanks.

View attachment 29850 View attachment 29849 View attachment 29848
LEABROOKS F.C.
Ooh, scary!

If you wouldn't mind, I have another 5 you could do, to complete my local league of teams I have created. No pressure and no rush!

Team Name: Codnor Athletic
Colours: Yellow shirts, blue shorts, yellow socks
Year Established: 1981
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever you think is best
Features: Their nickname is The Yellows. Just a simple basic badge will do here.

Team Name: Ironville FC
Colours: White shirt with a purple and a yellow stripe along the shirt, purple shorts, yellow socks
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever you think is best
Features: Their nickname is Iron, for obvious reasons.
Feel free to be creative. The only thing I could think of was the Ironman or a picture of some iron. But I thought the Ironman might look cheesy. If you can't think of anything, a simple badge incorporating the clubs colours will be fine, thanks.

Back