• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Jacksdale FC
Colours: Orange shirts, black shorts, black socks
Year Established: 1986
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever you think is best
Features: Their nickname is The Jackals, so any picture of jackals, or coyotes or wolves will do. You clearly have great ideas of what to do judging from the logos I have seen!

Team Name: Swanwick FC
Colours: Blue shirts with white sleeves, blue shorts, blue socks
Year Established: 2018
Features: This one is quite specific please. Their nickname, unsurprisingly, will be The Swans, so a picture of a swan please. Also, there is a fairly big church there, so please try to add that. I don't know if this is too difficult or specific, but a church with a pond with a swan or swans in would be fantastic, but whatever you can manage will be great thanks.

Last one:

Team Name: Butterley
Colours: Red and white striped shirts, red shorts, red socks
Features: Their nickname is The Railwaymen owing to the train station there. I saw you recently do a fantastic one with a train on, maybe Derby/Midlands Railway they were called. That was superb so a similar one to that would be great.

Thanks for all this, I really appreciate it. I have long wanted to do a save with local villages in a real lower league save but I never liked the rubbish logos that the game generated. These are great, thanks again!

I know this is going to annoy people - but how do I transfer these images to the game? I have already downloaded loads of real logos of Premier League, foreign and lower leagues and added them to the game using Winzip a few weeks ago.

And I remember putting a different logo in to the game a few years ago. But all the Google searches I have done have not helped. They just seem to bring up the big logopacks and advice on how to do them......

Sooooo frustrating with these things. I have watched a 27 minute video on Youtube and tried to follow what it says, but it's so confusing and when I've reloaded the skin, nothing happens. Please someone, advise me or point me to the relevant threads that can explain what to do.

Can I ask what is meant by the "Icon" and "icon folder"? Does this relate to the small badge you have made? As the only folders I have are faces, kits and logos which I created myself when I downloaded the logos megapack. Should I create an icon folder and put the small badge in there following the instructions that I used with the bigger badge?

I've worked it out now and got them in to the game. Thanks so much for creating them, and for the guide, even a novice like me managed to understand it!

Team Name: Red Bull Arnhem
Colours: Red Bull
Badge shape: Red Bull Logo (like i have seen many of them)

Would be realy nice to have the Red Bull Logo of 'Arnhem'
Like the Logo of Red Bull London and many more i have seen around here. Can someone make me that? :D

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 29711
MY OWN LOGO
I have reached 1,000 followers on Twitter so I've tweaked my own logo in recognition, with the gold star at the bottom and in the middle — where it formerly said Football Manager either side of the large FM letters — it now directs people to this thread a little more explicitly. You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/FMLogos_rocheyb

Haan FC

Hi, can you help me out with a small and large logo for my custom club?

Team Name: Haan F.C.
Colours: Orange and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape:
up to rocheyb
Features: Rooster (that's what "haan" means in Dutch, it's also my last name), but stylized of course. The simpler, the better, as long as it's recognizable.
Any other info: It's a family club, owned by father, main staff is me, brothers and father-in-law.
I'm from a family of farmers, so maybe some vertical stripes in the background to represent acres of crops? Dunno how that would look.

Magnificent thread and even more magnificent work. PLease could you sort me out a logo?

Team Name: Brierfield Town
Colours: Chocolate Brown (210/105/30 for the RBG) & Black
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: The club nickname is The Lions so a Lion being the main piece of the badge would be ace.
Any other info: The club motto will be "
Hasta la Victoria Siempre", if you could fit that in then that would also be much appreciated.

Once again, magnificent work.

Team Name: Ironville FC
Colours: White shirt with a purple and a yellow stripe along the shirt, purple shorts, yellow socks
Features: Their nickname is Iron, for obvious reasons.
Feel free to be creative. The only thing I could think of was the Ironman or a picture of some iron. But I thought the Ironman might look cheesy. If you can't think of anything, a simple badge incorporating the clubs colours will be fine, thanks.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 29646 View attachment 29645 View attachment 29644
IRONVILLE F.C.
A hammer and anvil inside the roundel, such as a blacksmith would use.

Team Name: Codnor Athletic
Colours: Yellow shirts, blue shorts, yellow socks
Year Established: 1981
Features: Their nickname is The Yellows. Just a simple basic badge will do here.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 29619 View attachment 29618 View attachment 29617
CODNOR ATHLETIC F.C.
Yellow and blue colourways; peacocks are blue and often have yellow features amongst their feathers.

Logo Request

Hello here are my requests

Team Name: Mitcham Wanderers
Colours: as shown on photo
Year Established: 1912
Badge shape:
as shown on photo
Other Info: Just would like the Mitcham Wanderers pin photo I've attached to become a logo no changes required

View attachment 29611

Team Name: Tooting Town
Colours:
as shown on photo
Year Established: 1887
Badge shape: as shown on pin
Any other info: would like the logo to be like the Tooting & Mitcham Pin but with Tooting Town and 1887 on the logo.

View attachment 29610

Back