ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1186926 View attachment 1186927 View attachment 1186928
CODNOR ATHLETIC F.C.
Yellow and blue colourways; peacocks are blue and often have yellow features amongst their feathers.

Brilliant once again. Codnor Athletic are the only real team I have created but when I contacted the club to ask then what their nickname is, they said they haven't got one! They will now become The Peacocks rather than The Yellows. Thanks!

Fm19 club badges

Please could you do me a club badge for my custom fm19 team

Team name: Pork Chop United
colours:Claret and sky blue (West Ham)
year established: 2009
badge shape: up to rocheyb
features: pigs head and cross bones(pirate)
mother info: fm19 custom club have a cult following like st Pauli

View attachment 1186603 View attachment 1186605 View attachment 1186606
RIDDINGS VILLAGE F.C.
When I started this thread, I used to do a few versions for each logo — basically because I wasn't very good at them and could never achieve exactly what I was trying to create. But I am better at them now and that enables me to be more decisive about the best shape or layout to use, and sometimes I will start doing it one way but then scrap it and start again with a differently shaped shield, as I did with this one. So I no longer need to do several versions to get to my best version, but you can come back and request changes if you want. Just be specific about what you'd like.

I absolutely love this badge, it is probably my favourite one you have done for me. But I just had a thought. I have changed my home kit so it is now a white shirt with a George Cross down the middle. So could I ask you please, to change the badge a little. I would like everything else left the same, but where you have done the vertical red and white lines, could you please change it to just a St George's cross in the right hand corner instead please? Thanks.

Team Name: Racing Club de Madrid
Colours: Red, Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape:
Same as Madrid FC
Features: Same as Madrid FC
Any other info: Hi Rocheyb can you design the badge the same as Madrid FC but just with Racing Club de Madrid please
View attachment 29314

View attachment 1186445 View attachment 1186446 View attachment 1186447
HARCHESTER UNITED
I had that dragon head on file in blue, so a slight adjustment to the colour settings makes him Dream Team purple! Never got into Dream Team; it always came across as a soap opera that was just set in a football club. The Manageress was the best football drama series, in my opinion.

The manageress was brilliant and one of the first programs of this ilk i can remember watching, didnt think anyone would still remember it.

Thank you for the badge much appreciated

The manageress was brilliant and one of the first programs of this ilk i can remember watching, didnt think anyone would still remember it.

Thank you for the badge much appreciated

Remember The Manageress...? I've got both series on DVD!

Team Name: Jacksdale FC
Colours: Orange shirts, black shorts, black socks
Year Established: 1986
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever you think is best
Features: Their nickname is The Jackals, so any picture of jackals, or coyotes or wolves will do. You clearly have great ideas of what to do judging from the logos I have seen!

View attachment 29221 View attachment 29220 View attachment 29219
JACKSDALE F.C.
A wolf howling at the moon; the stars help to establish the backdrop as the night sky.

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 29218
FM-BASE BLOG
An adaptation of the logo I did a week or so ago, with a fountain pen icon added to represent the written blog section.

Team Name: Swanwick FC
Colours: Blue shirts with white sleeves, blue shorts, blue socks
Year Established: 2018
Features: This one is quite specific please. Their nickname, unsurprisingly, will be The Swans, so a picture of a swan please. Also, there is a fairly big church there, so please try to add that. I don't know if this is too difficult or specific, but a church with a pond with a swan or swans in would be fantastic, but whatever you can manage will be great thanks.

View attachment 29217 View attachment 29216 View attachment 29215
SWANWICK F.C.
Two swans either side of a Christian cross, to get the reference to the church that you requested. The wavy lines at the bottom represent the water.

Last one:

Team Name: Butterley
Colours: Red and white striped shirts, red shorts, red socks
Features: Their nickname is The Railwaymen owing to the train station there. I saw you recently do a fantastic one with a train on, maybe Derby/Midlands Railway they were called. That was superb so a similar one to that would be great.

Thanks for all this, I really appreciate it. I have long wanted to do a save with local villages in a real lower league save but I never liked the rubbish logos that the game generated. These are great, thanks again!

View attachment 29214 View attachment 29213 View attachment 29212
BUTTERLEY F.C.

Team Name: Swanage United
Colours: Blue and Yellow (like canvey island colour scheme )
Year Established 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): either
Features: Is it possible to include this image in the logo or something like it -
https://www.glenleeswanage.co.uk/2018/02/13/aboard-swanage-steam-railway/

Any other info:

View attachment 29191 View attachment 29190 View attachment 29189
SWANAGE UNITED F.C.
I've used the image you wanted to incorporate at the top. Three stars in that particular formation is a lift from the coat of arms of the County of Dorset, where Swanage is located. Swanage is synonymous to me with sunburn — from an age prior to the invention of non-melanoma skin cancer!

Hi, can you help me out with a small and large logo for my custom club?

Team Name: Haan F.C.
Colours: Orange and Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape:
up to rocheyb
Features: Rooster (that's what "haan" means in Dutch, it's also my last name), but stylized of course. The simpler, the better, as long as it's recognizable.
Any other info: It's a family club, owned by father, main staff is me, brothers and father-in-law.
I'm from a family of farmers, so maybe some vertical stripes in the background to represent acres of crops? Dunno how that would look.

View attachment 29185 View attachment 29184 View attachment 29183
HAAN F.C.
Green stripes on the left hand side to represent crops, as suggested, and on the right hand side, a representation of the Dutch tricolor with the rooster in the centre.

Magnificent thread and even more magnificent work. PLease could you sort me out a logo?

Team Name: Brierfield Town
Colours: Chocolate Brown (210/105/30 for the RBG) & Black
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: The club nickname is The Lions so a Lion being the main piece of the badge would be ace.
Any other info: The club motto will be "
Hasta la Victoria Siempre", if you could fit that in then that would also be much appreciated.

Once again, magnificent work.

View attachment 29181 View attachment 29180 View attachment 29179
BRIERFIELD TOWN F.C.

These are all fantastic, thanks a lot rocheyb. I love the fact they are all so different.

Back