• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Celtic Institute

Team Name: Jock Stein Celtic Institute
Colours: Emerald Green and White
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape: same as my royston celtic badge
Features: This club is heaverly linked to Celtic so a strong influance there, i'l also love it if some how we could incorarate and pic of Jock in there some where if it works, the club is based in lennoxtown, I trust in you judgement so feel free to have some creative freedom with this if you so wish.
View attachment 29150

Last edited:
Hmmm, I have followed the instructions the same for the small logos as I did for the normal ones, but have realised not one of them has worked. The ones I have put in the normal folder have all worked.

I have checked the config file and the directory I followed is this, which is where all the other small logos are stored: C:\Users\ellis\OneDrive\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\logos\europe\england\small

Can anyone please offer any advice as to what the problem might be? I did it the same way as I did it for the bigger logos, and they worked fine so I'm puzzled.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...23-how-add-custom-logos-football-manager.html
ok lets not clutter up this thread with this ...^^use this thread^^
post a screen shot of your config file there so we can make sure thats not the cause, i'll help you get to the bottom if it and if i cant i'm sure others will help

Ok, thanks for that, I have deleted the above post and will not post any more of that kind on this thread.

El Paso Bisons

Hi Rocheyb. Can you make a basketball logo?

Name: El Paso Bisons (United States of America)
Colours: White, Red and Blue (Same as United States Flag).

The logo must include an American Bison and a basketball.

Thank you.

Team Name: Dymchurch FC
Colours: White and Black
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape : up to rocheyb
Features: Steam train based on
romney hythe and dymchurch railway
Any other info:
Dymchurch is a village and civil parish in the Folkestone and Hythe district of Kent, England.

Hartford Athletic

Team Name: Hartford Athletic
Colours: Green and Blue
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: the "WH"from the attached pictures
Any other info: I am looking to essentially make the new Hartford, Connecticut club as a football version of the old Hockey club from the same town. Their nickname will be the Whalers/the Whale. Their colors will be the same as the "WH" logo. The kits will use the same colour scheme as the ones pictured below. Blue = home, White = away, Green = Alt

View attachment 28328 View attachment 28327

Thank you for the help!

Last edited:
Berlin City FC

Team Name: Berlin City FC
'Prussian Blue' main colour, small amounts of black, white and yellow (eg eyes of the eagle, outline of font)
Badge Shape: up to you
Features:Prussian eagle
Other info: modern style taking inspiration from MLS/other American sports logos, e.g. the eagle should be cartoonised rather than the old fashioned thing that comes up of you Google Prussia!

Team Name: Standish Football Club
Colours: black (main colour) and grey
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: maybe a cross or church added into it or maybe a tree or some sort
Any other info:

Hello here are my requests

Team Name: Mitcham Wanderers
Colours: as shown on photo
Year Established: 1912
Badge shape:
as shown on photo
Other Info: Just would like the Mitcham Wanderers pin photo I've attached to become a logo no changes required

View attachment 1186934

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 28090 View attachment 28089 View attachment 28088
MITCHAM WANDERERS F.C.
I have tried to match it as closely as I can. Those are sprigs of lavender on the left and right of the shield section.

I absolutely love this badge, it is probably my favourite one you have done for me. But I just had a thought. I have changed my home kit so it is now a white shirt with a George Cross down the middle. So could I ask you please, to change the badge a little. I would like everything else left the same, but where you have done the vertical red and white lines, could you please change it to just a St George's cross in the right hand corner instead please? Thanks.

View attachment 28078 View attachment 28077 View attachment 28076
RIDDINGS VILLAGE F.C. (REDUX)

Team Name: Racing Club de Madrid
Colours: Red, Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape:
Same as Madrid FC
Features: Same as Madrid FC
Any other info: Hi Rocheyb can you design the badge the same as Madrid FC but just with Racing Club de Madrid please
View attachment 1187235

View attachment 27862 View attachment 27861 View attachment 27860
RACING CLUB DE MADRID

Team Name: Jock Stein Celtic Institute
Colours: Emerald Green and White
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape: same as my royston celtic badge
Features: This club is heaverly linked to Celtic so a strong influance there, i'l also love it if some how we could incorarate and pic of Jock in there some where if it works, the club is based in lennoxtown, I trust in you judgement so feel free to have some creative freedom with this if you so wish.
View attachment 1187415

View attachment 27859 View attachment 27858 View attachment 27857
JOCK STEIN CELTIC INSTITUTE

Team Name: Uddevalla FF
Colours: Navy blue/white/black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: a common seal or something else nature related
Any other info: I quite like the design of the fottball team "Umeå FC"(swedish team), so maybe try something that looks similar

Team Name: Dymchurch FC
Colours: White and Black
Badge shape : up to rocheyb
Features: Steam train based on
romney hythe and dymchurch railway
Any other info:
Dymchurch is a village and civil parish in the Folkestone and Hythe district of Kent, England.

View attachment 27809 View attachment 27808 View attachment 27807
DYMCHURCH F.C.
A steam train as the main feature of the badge, as requested. The Coat of Arms on the left hand side is that of the Duke of Kent and appears — judging by my Google image search — to double-up as that of Dymchurch, too. The apple is the official flower of Kent, deriving from the story of Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree in Kent; when one fell and hit him on the head, it brought his Law of Universal Gravitation into focus.

Back