• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Hartford Athletic
Colours: Green and Blue
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: the "WH"from the attached pictures
Any other info: I am looking to essentially make the new Hartford, Connecticut club as a football version of the old Hockey club from the same town. Their nickname will be the Whalers/the Whale. Their colors will be the same as the "WH" logo. The kits will use the same colour scheme as the ones pictured below. Blue = home, White = away, Green = Alt

View attachment 1188286 View attachment 1188288

Thank you for the help!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 27806 View attachment 27805 View attachment 27804
HARTFORD ATHELTIC S.C.
Since this team is American, I've opted for "Soccer Club" rather than Football.

Team Name: Berlin City FC
'Prussian Blue' main colour, small amounts of black, white and yellow (eg eyes of the eagle, outline of font)
Badge Shape: up to you
Features:Prussian eagle
Other info: modern style taking inspiration from MLS/other American sports logos, e.g. the eagle should be cartoonised rather than the old fashioned thing that comes up of you Google Prussia!

View attachment 27803 View attachment 27802 View attachment 27801
BERLIN CITY F.C.

Team Name: Standish Football Club
Colours: black (main colour) and grey
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: maybe a cross or church added into it or maybe a tree or some sort
Any other info:

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 27800 View attachment 27799 View attachment 27798
View attachment 27797 View attachment 27796 View attachment 27795
STANDISH F.C.
Two versions, the first as requested using a vector image of a church; the second featuring an owl, which is the animal that features on the crest of the Standish family who originally owned the town. Apparently, there is a restaurant in Standish called The Owls.

That’s fantastic ! Thought about the owl but didn’t think it would look this good ! Great job thanks a lot

I love it. thank you very much

DYMCHURCH F.C.
A steam train as the main feature of the badge, as requested. The Coat of Arms on the left hand side is that of the Duke of Kent and appears — judging by my Google image search — to double-up as that of Dymchurch, too. The apple is the official flower of Kent, deriving from the story of Isaac Newton sitting under an apple tree in Kent; when one fell and hit him on the head, it brought his Law of Universal Gravitation into focus.

Hi,

Can you make logos for my hometown amateur club please?

Team name: NWVV
colours: Blue and black
year established: 1948
badge shape: see link below
features: see link below
other info: Already have an existing badge, so if you can make that into a nice, shiny badge, that's all I need :)
https://www.google.de/search?q=nwvv...KHQ30DPgQ9QEwAXoECAUQBg#imgrc=2ggCqFMkRavPLM:

View attachment 27793 View attachment 27792 View attachment 27791
NWVV
There is a white outline on the outside edge of this logo.

hi!
i really appreciate your work, im from argentina and i want to creat a fm club and if its possible i want a logo for this club.

Team Name: Saint Stephen
Colours: Green/Red/White
Year Established
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: hungarian shield

Any other info:

Team Name: Uddevalla FF
Colours: Navy blue/white/black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: a common seal or something else nature related
Any other info: I quite like the design of the fottball team "Umeå FC"(swedish team), so maybe try something that looks similar

Click on the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 27790 View attachment 27789 View attachment 27788
UDDEVALLA F.F.
You can't see it against the white background of this website but there is quite a thick white outer edge to this logo. The word "seal" has a couple of different meanings in English but I take it you meant a seal like the animal shown. I have been to Uddevalla several times; once went to Kamratgården — the football ground with a mountain in the corner — and saw IFK Uddevalla lose 0-2 to IFK Norrköping.

Thank you for making it so fast! Thats really cool that youve been here considering that it isnt that large of a city. Thank you again!

Hi Rocheyb. Can you make a basketball logo?

Name: El Paso Bisons (United States of America)
Colours: White, Red and Blue (Same as United States Flag).

The logo must include an American Bison and a basketball.

Thank you.

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 27787
EL PASO BISONS (BASKETBALL)

hi!
i really appreciate your work, im from argentina and i want to creat a fm club and if its possible i want a logo for this club.

Team Name: Saint Stephen
Colours: Green/Red/White
Year Established
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: hungarian shield

Any other info:

View attachment 27785 View attachment 27784 View attachment 27783
SAINT STEPHEN
I think the shield belongs to the Hungarian Military but I have borrowed it and placed an image of St Stephen's Basilica with the team name.

View attachment 27776 View attachment 27775 View attachment 27774
C.F. BELÉM
A custom club from Portugal, here to rival Benfica, Porto and Sporting Lisbon. The graphic in the middle is the Monument to the Discoveries, which is located in the coastal region of Belém, in Lisbon. The red cross is a nod to Vasco da Gama, the Portuguese explorer who visited the Belém region and whose name doubles as that of a famous existing Brazilian team; on the Vasca da Gama FC badge, the ship has that red cross on its mainsail.

Last edited:
View attachment 27756 View attachment 27755 View attachment 27754
WITNEY TOWN F.C.
For a request via Twitter. This is a real club that folded in 2013. The building on the right-hand side is known as the Buttercross; an old structure located in Witney Town Centre at which dairy products from Witney and the neighbouring towns were traded. I don't know what the Latin means — the online translator didn't recognise "festivant". The yellow-and-black colour ways are taken from older club badges that can be found online; I added the red for contrast.

Team Name: A.C Montegiardino
Colours:
Light blue/white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Mostly whatever you want, however IF you could use Montegiardinos (part of San Marino) shield and make it look good it would be appreciated
Any other info: I know this is my second request but youre work is superb, really appreciate it!

Team Name: A.F.C. Wakefield
Colours: Blue and Gold
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Bear and fleur-de-lis would really be the only two primary symbols I would like to feature.

Hey RocheyB, this is my first attempt at a logo and I drew inspiration from your Deportivo San Diego work. Anyways, I was just wondering if you had any suggestions and would also love to see your version of this; or even just cleaning up mine and giving it that extra flair. Thanks and keep up the fantastic work! (PS-I tried to upload the .psd file, but couldn't, so if you need that I can upload and share it with you)

View attachment 27677

View attachment 27637 View attachment 27636 View attachment 27635
BURNTWOOD TOWN F.C.
For a request via Twitter. The red is the red of Aberdeen, sampled from their badge. You said you wanted white as the secondary colour so I've used it in the background of the central section but the logo is stronger by retaining the blue in the outer roundel.

View attachment 27626 View attachment 27625 View attachment 27624
WALKLEY F.C.
For a request via Twitter. I have used the template from the Inter Miami logo, which is very similar to the Holme F.C. one but I have it much larger, which makes it easier to manipulate and change. You requested Dark Rose Gold and this uses the colour that I found via an image search and sampled from a given HEX setting. For those who like to know these things, the character on horseback is the symbol for the Sagittarius star sign; the Yorkshire Rose gets another outing at the bottom; the symbol that appears left and right is the logo of Sheffield Forgemasters (steel engineers). "Intrepidus in proelium" means "Undismayed by the battle".

Back