ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: A.C Montegiardino
Colours:
Light blue/white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Mostly whatever you want, however IF you could use Montegiardinos (part of San Marino) shield and make it look good it would be appreciated
Any other info: I know this is my second request but youre work is superb, really appreciate it!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 27623 View attachment 27622 View attachment 27621
A.C. MONTEGIARDINO

Team Name: A.F.C. Wakefield
Colours: Blue and Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Bear and fleur-de-lis would really be the only two primary symbols I would like to feature.

Hey RocheyB, this is my first attempt at a logo and I drew inspiration from your Deportivo San Diego work. Anyways, I was just wondering if you had any suggestions and would also love to see your version of this; or even just cleaning up mine and giving it that extra flair. Thanks and keep up the fantastic work! (PS-I tried to upload the .psd file, but couldn't, so if you need that I can upload and share it with you)

View attachment 1188966

View attachment 27620 View attachment 27619 View attachment 27618
A.F.C. WAKEFIELD

FM19 Logos based on YouTube team

Team Name: XO FC
[FONT=&quot]Colours: Black and White[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Year Established: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Badge shape: Shield with rounded top edge [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features: must contain "XO" logo from their YT channel (YT:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueGeordieGaming) Twitter[/FONT]:([FONT=&quot]XOontw) (Kits for reference: [/FONT]https://www.kitlocker.com/xo[FONT=&quot])[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any other info: See attached image for how it should look, it is based on the Youtube team XO FC who recently competed in the wembly cup. The logo is based off the one used below, taken from their merchandise site. (link above) Thanks in advance, you are doing an amazing job! ive attached their "XO" official logo as well to use within the overall badge.
[/FONT]
View attachment 27598
View attachment 27597
View attachment 27596

Team Name: XO FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established:
Badge shape: Shield with rounded top edge
Features: must contain "XO" logo from their YT channel (YT:https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueGeordieGaming) Twitter:(XOontw) (Kits for reference: https://www.kitlocker.com/xo)
Any other info: See attached image for how it should look, it is based on the Youtube team XO FC who recently competed in the wembly cup. The logo is based off the one used below, taken from their merchandise site. (link above) Thanks in advance, you are doing an amazing job! ive attached their "XO" official logo as well to use within the overall badge.
View attachment 1189047
View attachment 1189048
View attachment 1189049

View attachment 27586 View attachment 27585 View attachment 27584
XO F.C.
I've recreated it as closely as I can from the supplied photo.

View attachment 27324 View attachment 27323 View attachment 27322
TOTTON & ELING F.C.
The town of Totton is located at the tip of the River Solent, about 6 miles west of Southampton, but the area that actually incorporates the quayside is the village of Eling. AFC Totton compete in the Evo-Stik Division One South & West at Level 8 of the Football League Pyramid and play at the still relatively new Testwood Park Stadium — to which I am a semi-regular visitor. The complex includes a second pitch behind the main stand, which is called Millers Park and plays host to our town's second team, Totton & Eling FC who are in the Wessex League Division One at Level 10. The two clubs previously had separate grounds closer to the centre of Totton, which is on the mainline train station between London Waterloo and Bournemouth/Weymouth, so part of the extended "commuter belt". Those sites were sold to the local housing development company, Linden Homes, who built the new stadium and training complex for the two clubs to move into as part of the deal.

Totton & Eling wear red-and-black stripes and black shorts — not dissimilar to AFC Bournemouth. Their nickname is "The Millers"; the village of Eling is home to one of only two remaining working tide mills in the country, which is promoted as something of a local tourist attraction (although I'm not sure anybody actually goes to see it, other than school kids on day trips). Their existing badge is a bit limp, in my opinion, and looks more like a logo for a college or university than a football club, so here is my unsolicited submission for improvement. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Totton & Eling's most famous former player and one-time manager is Jo Tessem, a midfielder/forward who played more than 100 matches for Southampton in the late 90s and early 00s, during the period in which the club relocated from The Dell to St. Mary's Stadium. He won 9 caps for Norway and played briefly for AFC Bournemouth, as well as a couple of clubs in Norway. I've seen him jogging along the pavement near our local Morrisons supermarket; I believe he lives in the housing estate opposite. According to Wikipedia, he's still playing at the grand old age of 46, for another local team in the Waterside area, Hythe & Dibden.

Last edited:
Team Name: Broom FC
Colours: Suprise me
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Features: suprise me
Any other info: Broom is a small village near biggleswade in bedfordshire. if i read correctly they no longer have a football club.

thanks in advance

Team Name: Brisbane United FC
Colours: Red, white and blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Kinda keep it the same as the picture shown
Features: A sword to divide the ball from the writing, keep it relatively similar to the picture provided. Also if you could somehow incorporate the Brisbane River that would be amazing, also the clean modern look. The sun rays are in there to represent the heat and tropical feel of Brisbane. Feel free to do one that kinda sticks to the one I showed you and one completely different with those ideas
incorporated.View attachment 27312
Any other info: This logo will be used for my Brisbane United FC save in w
hich they replace Brisbane Knights FC in the 4 tier of Australian football, hence why I want to use the sword as a slight throwback to the Brisbane Knights logo.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Team Name: AFC York
Colors: Black and Purple
Year Established: 2018 in Roman Numerals MMXVIII
Badge shape: Round similar to international miami fc and the Walkley one you made
Features: Yorkshire Rose and Castle gate
Any other info: Similar to the style of the Walkley badge.
Thank you very much in advance.

Team Name: Trumpington Town
Colours:
White/ Metallic Shiny Gold
Year Established 2018
Badge shape: Same shape and style to Walkley
Features: Eagle, Golden Football and Swords if looks right

Thank you :)

Team Name: Broom FC
Colours: Suprise me
Features: suprise me
Any other info: Broom is a small village near biggleswade in bedfordshire. if i read correctly they no longer have a football club.

thanks in advance

View attachment 27207 View attachment 27206 View attachment 27205
BROOM F.C.
There is a pub in Broom called The **** and its swinging sign features a bird very similar to the one I have used here — I've even flipped him so he faces the left hand side, as he does on the pub's sign. The red is taken from the Coat of Arms of Biggleswade and the two-tone pattern in the background is reminiscent both of the lawn-mowered lines on a football pitch and crop fields, for an area where farming is the predominant source of income.

This is a bit of a different request because all I need from you is to change up the Atletico Madrid logo a bit. The name of the club doesn't feature on the badge so I didn't include it here. I just want the Atleti badge, but instead of the bear and tree in the triangle, I was hoping you could do a wolf head/wolf. All the same colours, and the wolf would match the colours too. If you can't get the wolf head to fit, an outline of a wolf (similar to the bear) would do just as well.

Thanks in advance Rocheyb!
View attachment 1189605View attachment 1189606

Team Name: Brisbane United FC
Colours: Red, white and blue
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Kinda keep it the same as the picture shown
Features: A sword to divide the ball from the writing, keep it relatively similar to the picture provided. Also if you could somehow incorporate the Brisbane River that would be amazing, also the clean modern look. The sun rays are in there to represent the heat and tropical feel of Brisbane. Feel free to do one that kinda sticks to the one I showed you and one completely different with those ideas
incorporated.View attachment 1189403
Any other info: This logo will be used for my Brisbane United FC save in w
hich they replace Brisbane Knights FC in the 4 tier of Australian football, hence why I want to use the sword as a slight throwback to the Brisbane Knights logo.

Thanks in advance

View attachment 27115 View attachment 27114 View attachment 27113
BRISBANE UNITED F.C.
I don't draw images from scratch, I just use vector images and composite them together with coloured blocks and text. The original logo was quite simplistic with the horizontal line acting as a holding device. But if you want to introduce more elements into the graphic, then you need a larger holding device or it just sprawls. so I have used a shield here. The Brisbane River is a large, winding serpentine shape similar to the Thames. It's difficult to depict graphically using existing vectors so I have opted for a cityscape image — so the city of Brisbane as seen from the river. The sword is used as a divider and the football at the bottom retains that sunrays element. I liked the use of stencil-type letters in the original so I have retained that feature.

Team Name: AFC York
Colors: Black and Purple
Year Established: 2018 in Roman Numerals MMXVIII
Badge shape: Round similar to international miami fc and the Walkley one you made
Features: Yorkshire Rose and Castle gate
Any other info: Similar to the style of the Walkley badge.
Thank you very much in advance.

Click on the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 27112 View attachment 27111 View attachment 27110
A.F.C. YORK
As requested, I think.

Team Name: Trumpington Town
Colours:
White/ Metallic Shiny Gold
Year Established 2018
Badge shape: Same shape and style to Walkley
Features: Eagle, Golden Football and Swords if looks right

Thank you :)

View attachment 27109 View attachment 27108 View attachment 27107
TRUMPINGTON TOWN F.C.
I tried doing this all-white with sliver features but the eagle was lost against the white background and the contrast in the gold was also barely noticeable. So, I've gone with a black shield section to provide greater contrast between the foreground and background.

Team Name: Manningtree FC
Colours: White and Gold
Year Established 2018
Badge shape: I dont particularly mind
Features: A river or a windmill

Team Name: All greek words as the real logo
Colours: Orange but if you could combine it with black or white
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: Grapes
Year established: 1991
Other info: This is the real logo but i want something new

View attachment 26861