ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Please can you help me create

View attachment 26761

Hey RocheyB
Please can you help me create this logo. Please can you keep the red color but change the back ground to black and the lion logo to gold. Please can you create one with the name Club Atletico Cartagena. Can you also create one without the name at the top. I really appreciate it.

This is a bit of a different request because all I need from you is to change up the Atletico Madrid logo a bit. The name of the club doesn't feature on the badge so I didn't include it here. I just want the Atleti badge, but instead of the bear and tree in the triangle, I was hoping you could do a wolf head/wolf. All the same colours, and the wolf would match the colours too. If you can't get the wolf head to fit, an outline of a wolf (similar to the bear) would do just as well.

Thanks in advance Rocheyb!
View attachment 1189605View attachment 1189606

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 26758 View attachment 26757 View attachment 26756
BERTA57 F.C.

Team Name: All greek words as the real logo
Colours: Orange but if you could combine it with black or white
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: Grapes
Year established: 1991
Other info: This is the real logo but i want something new

View attachment 1189891

Can you give me the English translation of the Greek text? I can then enter it into an online translator and get hold of it in Greek in a format that I can bend to fit the circle (I think I can, anyway!)

View attachment 1189993

Hey RocheyB
Please can you help me create this logo. Please can you keep the red color but change the back ground to black and the lion logo to gold. Please can you create one with the name Club Atletico Cartagena. Can you also create one without the name at the top. I really appreciate it.

View attachment 26740 View attachment 26739 View attachment 26738
CLUB ATLETICO CARTAGENA
I've done the version with the club name at the top. Have a good look at it and if you're happy with it, then great. If you still want it without the club name then re-post and I will do it again. The original image was a bit low resolution so there's an issue with "anti-aliasing", where the pixels between (for example) the red section and the black section and the black into the gold looks jagged and rough around the edges. I resolve it by zooming in very close and drawing straight and curved lines over those particular pixels, and replacing them with the preferred colours to make the sections distinct. For most badges, it's just a case of adding a few circles or curved lines around the shield but this one required a bit more to go around that lion in the middle, so it's took a while.

Last edited:
Amazing

Hey RocheyB
This is amazing, i really appreciate your work and effort on helping me create this logo.

Thank You
:D
View attachment 1190014 View attachment 1190015 View attachment 1190016
CLUB ATLETICO CARTAGENA
I've done the version with the club name at the top. Have a good look at it and if you're happy with it, then great. If you still want it without the club name then re-post and I will do it again. The original image was a bit low resolution so there's an issue with "anti-aliasing", where the pixels between (for example) the red section and the black section and the black into the gold looks jagged and rough around the edges. I resolve it by zooming in very close and drawing straight and curved lines over those particular pixels, and replacing them with the preferred colours to make the sections distinct. For most badges, it's just a case of adding a few circles or curved lines around the shield but this one required a bit more to go around that lion in the middle, so it's took a while.

Can you give me the English translation of the Greek text? I can then enter it into an online translator and get hold of it in Greek in a format that I can bend to fit the circle (I think I can, anyway!)

M.A.S. AGHIALOY

Educational Sports Club

Last edited:
AFC STEEP

Hi mate I love your work...

My request is for a custom new club I'm making called AFC Steep,

Team Name: AFC Steep
Colours: Dark Blue with a bit of black and white
Badge shape: Similar shape to AFC Wimbledon's badge
Features: Pheonix
Year established: 2018
Other info: none

If you could do this then I would be chuffed :)

Please

My request is for a custom new club I want to made a club called Royston All Stars,

Team Name: Royston All Stars
Colours: Gold and black
Badge shape: Any
Features: Any
Year established: 2018
Other info: none

Thanks in advance love your work.

FM Badge

Team Name: Blakebrook Rangers
Colours: black / yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: could some feature
s from the holme fc or regen rovers logo (as shown below) be based into badge pls. include year established (2018) pls
View attachment 26607View attachment 26606

Team Name: All greek words as the real logo
Colours: Orange but if you could combine it with black or white
Badge shape: round badge similar to the regen rovers that sort of style
Features: Grapes
Year established: 1991
Other info: This is the real logo but i want something new

View attachment 1189891

View attachment 26604 View attachment 26603 View attachment 26602
M.A.S. AGHIALOY
I've gone with burnt orange, black and white for this one. I couldn't get the text to translate directly but with a bit of jiggery pokery I've got the right characters in the right place, even if the ∑ looks too big — it's just the way it's rendered in this font. I drew in the lines in the two fancy Os (I'm sure they have proper names in Greek).

I AM GOING TO SWITZERLAND RIGHT NOW...

... so if I haven't done your logo already, I will do it when I get back (from 2nd January).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello, love your work!

Team Name: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Either a football or a cup as in the examples below
Any other info: For reference points these are the current and former badges. I would like a more modern look to it
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/team/57120307.png
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/team/57113519.png

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Last edited:
Norwich Vikings FC

Team Name: Norwich Vikings FC
Colours: Red, Blue and Black
Year Established: 2018
Badge Shape: Round
Features: The shield in the background to have four sections top left and bottom right red, and bottom left and top right to be blue. Could the outer band of the shield be brown, to show the wood part and then the outer rim of the circle to have a red background. Could I also have the words Norwich Vikings FC and the date MMXVIII inside the outer ring?

Please see the basic design i have done (I have attached it to this post, sorry I'm not sure how this posting stuff works!). You have made some awesome stuff!!

If there is anything you need please let me know :)

New FM Save.

(Deleted my last post as had a change of mind on teams I want to do)

But, yet again, love your badges, and I’m keen to do a save with my personalised team!

Team Name; AFC Westminster.
Colours; Brown.
Year formed; 2018.
Badge Shape; Round.
Features; Wanting Big Ben to be central of the badge, don’t mind if any of the surrounding buildings are on badge, that’s entirely up to your judgement.
Extra info; Whenvever you get around to posting the design could you post them at, 180x180 & 18x18?

Thank you!

Hi Rochby

Could you update this badge to say "Central Arkansas" at the top and "Futbol Club" at the bottom

15d9lef.png

Thanks

One more Please

could you update this badge to say "Kearney Caledonians"

2ex28wn.jpg

Thank You

Inter Manchester FC

G'day Rochey

Could you please design a logo for me as I absolutely love your designs

Team Name: Inter Manchester Football Club
Colours: Lime Green (Like in logo below), white and black
Year Established: MMXVIII

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: I have added the inter miami logo but with different colour scheme, could you please change it to say Inter Manchester pleas and have the year as MMXVIII
Any other info:

Thank you in advanced for making this logo, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back