• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey RocheyB,

Could i request a logo please...

Team Name: Hatton Village FC
Colours: Black and White with gold edge/border
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018 or MMXVIII

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield preferred or circle if easier
Features: image below incorporated with the team name and year founded. Skull and crossbones to be more prominent and on top of the dolphins.
Any other info: im an ex submariner so this would mean alot to me so thank you in advance, please PM me for any additional info needed.

View attachment 25445

Thank you!

New Earth Order logo request

Team Name: New Earth Order

Colours: Green (darker than too light), gold and white. Use black also if you feel you need some extra shade/contrast

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb, decide based upon design

Features: Design based upon Inter Milan style badge with the letters of the team initials overlapping (if possible). Tribal turtle design

Any other info: Not too cartoonish

Rosedale Raiders logo request

Huge respect for the work that is put into this firstly!

Could I please request a logo for...

Team Name, Rosedale Raiders

Colours, purple primary and light grey secondary

Year est. 2018

Badge shape, Shield type but open to your interpretation

Features, I would like a Viking as the main character the NFL team is really appealing. I would also like the Latin phrase "Exitus Acta Probat" adding somewhere please.

That is all I can think of and thanks again in advance.

Team Name: Bedford FC
Colours: Dark Blue + black/white
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Round or Shield
Features: Eagle as main feature, simplistic and classy.
Any other info: Thanks so much for your help!

Hi mate I love your work...

My request is for a custom new club I'm making called AFC Steep,

Team Name: AFC Steep
Colours: Dark Blue with a bit of black and white
Badge shape: Similar shape to AFC Wimbledon's badge
Features: Pheonix
Year established: 2018
Other info: none

If you could do this then I would be chuffed :)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 25124 View attachment 25123 View attachment 25122
A.F.C. STEEP
Based on the AFC Wimbledon badge, as requested.

Hello, love your work!

Team Name: ACS Gloria Popesti Leordeni
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Either a football or a cup as in the examples below
Any other info: For reference points these are the current and former badges. I would like a more modern look to it
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/team/57120307.png
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/team/57113519.png

Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

View attachment 25098 View attachment 25097 View attachment 25096
A.C.S. GLORIA LEORDENI

Hello there ,could you make me a logo similar to Fc Porto ,but a little bit different , please ?

Name - ASF Fratia Bucuresti
Colours - Royal Blue and White
Features - Roman letters MMI and maybe instead that dragon of porto ,a powerfull eagle !

Thank you !

View attachment 25095 View attachment 25094 View attachment 25093
A.S.F. FRATIA BUCURESTI
This one was a bit tricky because the original had a white outline around it. I've put a new white background behind the eagle but I couldn't shape it to fit as precisely as I would like it to be.

Team Name: Blakebrook Rangers
Colours: black / yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: could some feature
s from the holme fc or regen rovers logo (as shown below) be based into badge pls. include year established (2018) pls
View attachment 1190157View attachment 1190158

These two logos were created by Laura, who goes by the handle of @WTForkgaming on Twitter. She's a very talented graphics and FM database creator but to my knowledge, she doesn't offer a logo on-request service — these were done for (sort of) competition entries for YouTube custom club series. I can't match her image style; I composite images that I find on the internet so they are in whatever style I find them. If you want to get an edit of her work, then you can ask her for it — she's quite friendly so she'll either do it or politely decline. If you want me to make something using her logo as a template, then please be specific about what you want to be featured. I don't really like using other FM creators' work without their permission but I do edit real company logos and real club logos when requested, so I'll do it when it's straightforward.

Team Name: Norwich Vikings FC
Colours: Red, Blue and Black
Year Established: 2018
Badge Shape: Round
Features: The shield in the background to have four sections top left and bottom right red, and bottom left and top right to be blue. Could the outer band of the shield be brown, to show the wood part and then the outer rim of the circle to have a red background. Could I also have the words Norwich Vikings FC and the date MMXVIII inside the outer ring?

Please see the basic design i have done (I have attached it to this post, sorry I'm not sure how this posting stuff works!). You have made some awesome stuff!!

If there is anything you need please let me know :)

View attachment 25036 View attachment 25035 View attachment 25034
NORWICH VIKINGS F.C.
I originally tried it with a brown outer section to represent wood but it clashed with the red and blue in the middle so I opted for the FC Basel colour combination of red, blue and black as also identified in your colour choices in your request. The wood effect is still there in the handles of the crossed Viking axes and there's a metallic element in the use of grey rivet bolts that match the colour of the axe blades. The symbol between the axe blades is known as a Triskele, and represents the Horns of Odin in Norse mythology. The football at the bottom provides some visual balance.

(Deleted my last post as had a change of mind on teams I want to do)

But, yet again, love your badges, and I’m keen to do a save with my personalised team!

Team Name; AFC Westminster.
Colours; Brown.
Year formed; 2018.
Badge Shape; Round.
Features; Wanting Big Ben to be central of the badge, don’t mind if any of the surrounding buildings are on badge, that’s entirely up to your judgement.
Extra info; Whenvever you get around to posting the design could you post them at, 180x180 & 18x18?

Thank you!

View attachment 25030 View attachment 25029 View attachment 25028 View attachment 25027
A.F.C. WESTMINSTER
I've gone big on Big Ben and focused on the clock face rather than the building itself. The Crowned Portculis is a symbol of Westminster, as featured on the reverse of the 1p coin. You asked for the icon version to be 18x18px; I usually do them at 25x18px so I have done both — the 18x18px one is the 3rd image from the left.

Amazing

Thank you ever so much. These look even better than I could have imagined!! You do some incredible work!

View attachment 1191893 View attachment 1191894 View attachment 1191895
NORWICH VIKINGS F.C.
I originally tried it with a brown outer section to represent wood but it clashed with the red and blue in the middle so I opted for the FC Basel colour combination of red, blue and black as also identified in your colour choices in your request. The wood effect is still there in the handles of the crossed Viking axes and there's a metallic element in the use of grey rivet bolts that match the colour of the axe blades. The symbol between the axe blades is known as a Triskele, and represents the Horns of Odin in Norse mythology. The football at the bottom provides some visual balance.

Hi Rochby

Could you update this badge to say "Central Arkansas" at the top and "Futbol Club" at the bottom

15d9lef.png

Thanks

View attachment 24907 View attachment 24906 View attachment 24905
CENTRAL ARKANSAS F.C.

G'day Rochey

Could you please design a logo for me as I absolutely love your designs

Team Name: Inter Manchester Football Club
Colours: Lime Green (Like in logo below), white and black
Year Established: MMXVIII

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: I have added the inter miami logo but with different colour scheme, could you please change it to say Inter Manchester pleas and have the year as MMXVIII
Any other info:

Thank you in advanced for making this logo, I really appreciate it.

View attachment 24900 View attachment 24899 View attachment 24898
INTER MANCHESTER F.C.
I have gone slightly my own way with this one, primarily because once I had placed the wording for INTER MANCHESTER in the top section, it left no room for the circular ring that features in the original, which in turn leaves the white outer section looking quite bare. Also, the waves featured in the original represent the Atlantic Ocean, with Miami being on the coast; I know you've got the Manchester Ship Canal but you're not exactly on the coast there. So I have replaced the football with one from my collection of often used images and put the Worker Bee — a symbol used within Manchester to signify its industrial heritage — into one of the white segments and made more prominent use of the aqua colour.

Thank you

View attachment 1192068 View attachment 1192069 View attachment 1192070
INTER MANCHESTER F.C.
I have gone slightly my own way with this one, primarily because once I had placed the wording for INTER MANCHESTER in the top section, it left no room for the circular ring that features in the original, which in turn leaves the white outer section looking quite bare. Also, the waves featured in the original represent the Atlantic Ocean, with Miami being on the coast; I know you've got the Manchester Ship Canal but you're not exactly on the coast there. So I have replaced the football with one from my collection of often used images and put the Worker Bee — a symbol used within Manchester to signify its industrial heritage — into one of the white segments and made more prominent use of the aqua colour.

Thank you very much, this looks amazing

Hey RocheyB,

Could i request a logo please...

Team Name: Hatton Village FC
Colours: Black and White with gold edge/border
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018 or MMXVIII

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield preferred or circle if easier
Features: image below incorporated with the team name and year founded. Skull and crossbones to be more prominent and on top of the dolphins.
Any other info: im an ex submariner so this would mean alot to me so thank you in advance, please PM me for any additional info needed.

View attachment 1191466

Thank you!

View attachment 24893 View attachment 24892 View attachment 24891
HATTON VILLAGE F.C.
I think I've followed the instructions — made the dolphins a little bit bigger so they can break out of the sides of the central roundel; made sure to get a winking skull and managed to find separate crossbones to match.

Team Name: New Earth Order

Colours: Green (darker than too light), gold and white. Use black also if you feel you need some extra shade/contrast

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb, decide based upon design

Features: Design based upon Inter Milan style badge with the letters of the team initials overlapping (if possible). Tribal turtle design

Any other info: Not too cartoonish

View attachment 24885 View attachment 24884 View attachment 24883
NEW EARTH ORDER F.C.
I wasn't sure how to incorporate the Tribal Turtle at first but it fits in the space of the N.

Back