ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
AS Treviso

Here's a Badge Request:

Team Name: AS Treviso, based in Treviso, Italy

Colors: #003366 Navy (Main Color) #ffffff White (Secondary) #000000 Black (Outline)

Year Established: 2018 would be preferable but if it doesn't work with the design then that's fine.

Badge Shape: Kinda geometric like the Salford City logo.

Features: Keep it minimalist with not too much detail, also if "AS Treviso" could be parallel to one of the edges of the badge (bottom right side). One final thing, as the focal point of the crest I was thinking of having a Mountain Goat but just the neck and head like the one depicted on FC Koln's crest, as well as the head pokes out the top right corner of the crest with prominence (something like
MSV Duisburg's crest).

If you don't mind, when you finish on top of the finished image files of the crest I was wondering if it was possible if I could get the .psd file as well just so I can tweak if need be.

Hopefully my request isn't too confusing.

Justin or HammyFM

Last edited:
While waiting for my Norton Albion badge, been looking through some of the badges you've made, all incredible mate, just wondering what you do when you've posted them on here, do you keep them or just delete then, just curious.

FC Gibraltar

Team Name: FC Gibraltar
Colours: Green
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Gibraltar Rock
Any other info:

Team request: Queens FC

Team Request:

Name: Queens FC, based in Queens NYC, NY

Colors: From the Queens Flag

Year Established: 1898 for the borough’s establishment date

Badge shape: Whatever you want

Features: it would be nice to have the queens skyline or a landmark from the borough but honestly go for whatever you feel like putting.

Huge respect for the work that is put into this firstly!

Could I please request a logo for...

Team Name, Rosedale Raiders

Colours, purple primary and light grey secondary

Year est. 2018

Badge shape, Shield type but open to your interpretation

Features, I would like a Viking as the main character the NFL team is really appealing. I would also like the Latin phrase "Exitus Acta Probat" adding somewhere please.

That is all I can think of and thanks again in advance.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 24249 View attachment 24248 View attachment 24247
ROSEDALE RAIDERS F.C.
Vikings typically had rounded shields and as I don't really like using banners, it's easier to incorporate a motto around the bottom half of a roundel logo. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Team Name: Bedford FC
Colours: Dark Blue + black/white
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Round or Shield
Features: Eagle as main feature, simplistic and classy.
Any other info: Thanks so much for your help!

View attachment 24244 View attachment 24243 View attachment 24242
BEDFORD F.C.
The eagle on the Bedford Coat of Arms has a crown on his head, so I have copied that motif here. There is a white outline on the outside of the shield.

God day rocheyb, could you make me a logo similar to Manchester city or like any of the City Football Group clubs (NYC FC, Melbourne City)

Team Name: Cannes City FC

Colours: sky blue and white (similar to Manchester city)

Year Established:

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
roundel

Features:
If possible to put features of the Cannes coat of arms

Any other info:
​Cannes coat of armsView attachment 1191848

View attachment 24240 View attachment 24239 View attachment 24238
CANNES CITY F.C.

Here's a Badge Request:

Team Name: AS Treviso, based in Treviso, Italy

Colors: #003366 Navy (Main Color) #ffffff White (Secondary) #000000 Black (Outline)

Year Established: 2018 would be preferable but if it doesn't work with the design then that's fine.

Badge Shape: Kinda geometric like the Salford City logo.

Features: Keep it minimalist with not too much detail, also if "AS Treviso" could be parallel to one of the edges of the badge (bottom right side). One final thing, as the focal point of the crest I was thinking of having a Mountain Goat but just the neck and head like the one depicted on FC Koln's crest, as well as the head pokes out the top right corner of the crest with prominence (something like
MSV Duisburg's crest).

If you don't mind, when you finish on top of the finished image files of the crest I was wondering if it was possible if I could get the .psd file as well just so I can tweak if need be.

Hopefully my request isn't too confusing.

Justin or HammyFM

View attachment 24229 View attachment 24228 View attachment 24227
A.S. TREVISO
Mountain Goat or Ibex. The white outline that you can see around the ibex is also present on the whole of the outer edge. I don't use Photoshop — I use a much simpler program called Paint Pro and all of the logos I produce are saved as .png files, so I can't really edit them once I've created them. When people ask for changes, I usually have to start again (which isn't generally as much work as it sounds but it depends on the complexity of the logo in question). I have saved this logo at 800px and I have the ibex image on file. If you want, I can zip all of the elements up together so you can recreate it as you want.

While waiting for my Norton Albion badge, been looking through some of the badges you've made, all incredible mate, just wondering what you do when you've posted them on here, do you keep them or just delete then, just curious.

I keep the 400px versions on file for every logo — I have almost every one from the start of this thread. Recreating the 180px and icon versions is quick and easy, if anybody needs them and can't get them from this thread.

Apologies for the delay with your logo. I'm still a bit behind from the Christmas/New Year period but I'm hammering through those on this thread and then I will trawl my Twitter messages and notifications to complete all of those, too.

Thank You!

View attachment 1192788 View attachment 1192789 View attachment 1192790
A.S. TREVISO
Mountain Goat or Ibex. The white outline that you can see around the ibex is also present on the whole of the outer edge. I don't use Photoshop — I use a much simpler program called Paint Pro and all of the logos I produce are saved as .png files, so I can't really edit them once I've created them. When people ask for changes, I usually have to start again (which isn't generally as much work as it sounds but it depends on the complexity of the logo in question). I have saved this logo at 800px and I have the ibex image on file. If you want, I can zip all of the elements up together so you can recreate it as you want.

View attachment 24219View attachment 24220View attachment 24218

Thank you man, I love and admire your drive for what you do for the FM community, I ended up settling on the creation I made, image files have been uploaded for those who want to use them as well. Meanwhile I have one last question, do you know anyone who can help with kits. I dm'd Request a Kit about 3-4 days ago and hasn't responded. Anyways thanks for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Justin or HammyFM

Last edited:
Team Request:

Name: Queens FC, based in Queens NYC, NY

Colors: From the Queens Flag

Year Established: 1898 for the borough’s establishment date

Badge shape: Whatever you want

Features: it would be nice to have the queens skyline or a landmark from the borough but honestly go for whatever you feel like putting.

View attachment 24217 View attachment 24216 View attachment 24215
View attachment 24214 View attachment 24213 View attachment 24212
QUEENS (NEW YORK) F.C.
The first one is my attempt, based on the colours and features of the flag of Queens. The second version is an existing logo that I found online while I was searching for the cityscape image, which I've just formatted for FM.

View attachment 1192798View attachment 1192797View attachment 1192799

Thank you man, I love and admire your drive for what you do for the FM community, I ended up settling on the creation I made, image files have been uploaded for those who want to use them as well. Meanwhile I have one last question, do you know anyone who can help with kits. I dm'd Request a Kit about 3-4 days ago and hasn't responded. Anyways thanks for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Justin or HammyFM

That's a good one — but that's a Bull isn't it, rather than a Mountain Goat?

Yeah, Request A Kit is the go-to man; he's done several kits using logos that I've made. There are a few others, too:

One in the Kits thread on this site — MrSnowman

FMU | Paul @fmu_tv

Bucklet Kit Creations @BKitCreations

That's a good one — but that's a Bull isn't it, rather than a Mountain Goat?
Yeah, Request A Kit is the go-to man; he's done several kits using logos that I've made. There are a few others, too:

One in the Kits thread on this site — MrSnowman

FMU | Paul @fmu_tv

Bucklet Kit Creations @BKitCreations

Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out. And yes that is a bull, I was searching google images for some mountain goats that fit the aesthetic for what I wanted and ended up not finding anything and gave up, so I decided to look for other animals.

Last edited:
Team Request: The Hydration Nation

Hey RocheyB, you're awesome for doing all this. I think I speak for all of us when I offer you a warm thank you from the whole community.

Team Name: (The) Hydration Nation
Colours: Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Indigo, and Gold
Year Established: Either 2001 or blank, whichever you feel looks better
Badge shape: Up to you, Rochey!
Features: A water theme, most importantly.
Any other info: The team's motto is "Stay Hydrated". If you can fit it in, it'd be appreciated!

Hi Rocheyb, its been a long time since I requested my logos!
I will have 2 teams.
Team Name: Countryballs FC
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2008
Badge Shape: Roundy
Features: the Polandball, first search up polandball on search engine then click the images section and find the 352x352 image that says Polandball - Roblox.
Any other info: The team's motto is Poland can into space.

Team Name: Birmingham Rangers FC
Colours: Blue and Yellow
Year Established: 1954
Badge shape: Up to you, the king of logos!
Features: Add the pirate from Bristol Rovers' logo and make sure the ball is changed as the pirate needs to be coloured as a different colour, if possible.
Any other info: Add the "Never be alone" as the team motto, make it curved as possible.

Back