ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 24105 View attachment 24104 View attachment 24103
NORTON RANGERS F.C.
For a request via Twitter. Although I've deviated a little from what you described, I think I have retained the fundamentals of what you're after. This is the best free Falcon image I can find and it suits the hexagon, so I have made the border of the hexagon maya blue and sampled that colour within part of the text. You wanted a hint of gold but I think the orange highlights on the bird's head and claws service that function.

View attachment 24080 View attachment 24079 View attachment 24078
ATHLETICO GY F.C.
For a request on Twitter for a club based in Grimsby, an English town with a rich tradition in the fishing industry (home of Young's, one of the leading providers of fish to British supermarkets and long-time shirt sponsors of Grimsby Town). Notice the seagulls, top right, following the trawler — presumably "because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea". There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Brisbane Koalas and FK Tasmania

Hi thanks for the other logo worked perfect for my save, I got two teams i need a logo for if you could do them for me please,

first one
Team Name: FK Tasmania
Colours: Purple and Gold
Year Established:
Badge Shape: Round
Features: can it have a gold outline and the devil on a purple background
Any other info: can the tasmania devil not be Taz from the looney tunes please

Second team:
Team Name: Brisbane Koalas
Colours: Blue and gold
Year Established:
Badge Shape:
up to rocheyb
Features: Koala eating bamboo or anything related to Australia or Brisbane
Any other info:

Thanks

Hey i would like to request a logo but could you make 2 versions of it with the colors i say if not then ok

Team Name: Savvouri United
Colours: Cyan and black or maybe Gold and Black
Year Established: 2003
Features: up to you idk really
Any other info: i would like it to be modern kinda like the mls club logos which look very modern and stylish

thanks

View attachment 23962 View attachment 23961 View attachment 23960
NORTON RANGERS F.C. (REDUX)
Here's a second attempt at the badge for Norton Rangers. Using your supplied logo as a reference, I have added a fourth maya blue stripe in order to allow me to put the three gold stars against the black background for that starker contrast of gold-on-black. Your original had a sort of pennant at the top which repeated the falcon image; that's not necessary and removing it allows the incorporation of the Year of Formation. I looked online for abstract falcon images but the one in your logo was better than anything I could find, so I recreated it — but I have filled it in black in order to ensure that the black takes precedent over the maya blue and the falcon is given a slightly stronger presence. The football adds a bit of context.

Hi RocheyB, I was hoping you’d kindly make a logo for my custom team! Thanks!

Team Name - SportVerein Kleinebrücken (SV Kleinebrücken)
Colours - Royal Blue/White
Formed - 1919
Badge - Circular (similar to Darmstadt 98)
Features - A small bridge incorporated below the main image. Using inspiration from the Coat of Arms of Hesse, which features a vertically red and white stripped bear with a blue background.
Other Info - NothingView attachment 23957

Many Thanks!
Jamie Calvin @jcalvs on twitter

Saint Paul United

Hi! I'm excited to play FM soon! Thank you for your amazing work! Keep it up!

I'm from Saint Paul, Minnesota so it isn't St. Pauli hah.

I'm looking to start a new career for FM 19 by creating my own club. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do:

Name: Saint Paul United
Colors: Red, White and Gray
Established: 1919
Badge: It's up to you, rocheyb. Could be like Manchester United if you could do that
Motto: Sic Semper Tyrannis
Features: Maybe something similar to the Minnesota Twins's logo for TC. The mascot would be grey wolves. Other than that, go crazy bro. Could use the St. Paul Saints' letter logo if you want to, that's the one that I'd like to see the most :)

I appreciate all of your work, you're talented and I hope you'll get asked by professional teams to do their logos!

Can't wait to see your work! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey RocheyB, you're awesome for doing all this. I think I speak for all of us when I offer you a warm thank you from the whole community.

Team Name: (The) Hydration Nation
Colours: Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Indigo, and Gold
Year Established: Either 2001 or blank, whichever you feel looks better
Badge shape: Up to you, Rochey!
Features: A water theme, most importantly.
Any other info: The team's motto is "Stay Hydrated". If you can fit it in, it'd be appreciated!

View attachment 23797 View attachment 23796 View attachment 23795
THE HYDRATION NATION F.C.
I didn't include indigo among the colours because it clashed a bit and I think the various blue textures within the water droplet contrast well against the light blue/dark blue combination in the background.

Republic Of Venezia FC

Team Name - Republic Of Venezia FC
Colours - Blue/Gold
Formed - 2014
Badge - Any
Features - Gondola Or Canal Of Venice
Other Info - Nothing

Thanks

Hi Rocheyb, its been a long time since I requested my logos!
I will have 2 teams.
Team Name: Countryballs FC
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2008
Badge Shape: Roundy
Features: the Polandball, first search up polandball on search engine then click the images section and find the 352x352 image that says Polandball - Roblox.
Any other info: The team's motto is Poland can into space.

View attachment 23658 View attachment 23657 View attachment 23656
COUNTRYBALLS F.C.

Team Name:*Coventry United Football Club
Colours:*Red and black
Year Established*(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):*2019
Badge shape*(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):*up to rocheyb
Features:*
Any other info

Thank you in advance.
Legend!

Hi Rocheyb, its been a long time since I requested my logos!
I will have 2 teams.
Team Name: Birmingham Rangers FC
Colours: Blue and Yellow
Year Established: 1954
Badge shape: Up to you, the king of logos!
Features: Add the pirate from Bristol Rovers' logo and make sure the ball is changed as the pirate needs to be coloured as a different colour, if possible.
Any other info: Add the "Never be alone" as the team motto, make it curved as possible.

View attachment 23569 View attachment 23568 View attachment 23567
BIRMINGHAM RANGERS F.C.
I have taken the pirate from the Bristol Rovers logo and placed it against a yellow-and-blue half-and-half background. The motto "Never Be Alone" features in its own roundel, also featuring the Coat of Arms of the City of Birmingham.

Westside White Rose logo needed

Team name Westside White Rose
Must feature Yorkshire White Rose Gibraltar Rock football and team name rest is up to you no need to be complicated as simple as possible would be perfect

Hi thanks for the other logo worked perfect for my save, I got two teams i need a logo for if you could do them for me please,

first one
Team Name: FK Tasmania
Colours: Purple and Gold
Year Established:
Features: can it have a gold outline and the devil on a purple background
Any other info: can the tasmania devil not be Taz from the looney tunes please

View attachment 23566 View attachment 23565 View attachment 23564
F.K. TASMANIA
Getting that animal to dovetail behind the outer roundel on the right-hand side and above it on the left-hand side was... erm, devilish — and yet you can hardly see the join! "Ubertas et Fidelitas" means "Bounty and Fidelity"; it's the motto of Tasmania and appears on its Coat of Arms.

Second team:
Team Name: Brisbane Koalas
Colours: Blue and gold
Year Established:
Badge Shape:
up to rocheyb
Features: Koala eating bamboo or anything related to Australia or Brisbane
Any other info:

Thanks

View attachment 23563 View attachment 23562 View attachment 23561
BRISBANE KOALAS F.C.
The left side of this badge is based on the flag of Brisbane; I've slightly altered the shape of the white waves that appear behind the Cacadeus in the top left section. The rope-like item is usually referred to as the Staffordshire Knot and represents the agricultural industry. The koala leans in and breaks out on the right-hand side and the football is there for context.

Last edited:
Team Name: Cardiff Rovers
Colours: Red and Yellow
Year Established: 1960
Badge shape: Up to you, badge master rocheyb!
Features: I need 2 dogs and a lot of stars
Any other info: the team's motto should be the STAR-DOGS

Team Name: FIFA FC
Colours: It should be the FIFA's colours
Year Established: 1904
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: It must be the FIFA Logo inserted.
Any other info: Yet again, the team motto is the World of Football.

Back