ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi, I've had the idea for a save where Red Bull buy Sheffield FC.

Team Name: Sheffield FC
Colours: Red, Blue, Black and White
Year Established 1857
Badge shape Whichever is easiest.
Features: The city is know to be one of the greenest in the country, lots of trees and parks. Also some of the features of the current Sheffield FC badge as well as 'The World's First'.
Any other info: Just the same thing as already said, a mixture of the old and the new.

Thanks in advance.

Floof FC

Team Name: Floof FC
Colours: (as per Liverpool shield)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape (as per Liverpool shield)
Features: "Floof" to replace "Liverpool"
"You'll Never MLEM Alone" to replace "You'll Never Walk Alone"
Any other info:
Please replace the Liverbird with this:
https://imgur.com/nixFVLC (my cutout is a bit rough)
https://imgur.com/IgrM7PJ (original)

Alternative images if needed:
https://imgur.com/Gc5Zw24

Example of preferred shield design:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.#/media/File:Liverpool_FC.svg

Without being too greedy, if you could provide a b/w version as well that would be awesome - if not I can figure one out I reckon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liverpool-Badge-Emblem-Adhesive-stika-co/dp/B00ZP5DG5Q

Greatly appreciate whatever you come up with. Thank you so much! <3

Hey i would like to request a logo but could you make 2 versions of it with the colors i say if not then ok

Team Name: Savvouri United
Colours: Cyan and black or maybe Gold and Black
Year Established: 2003
Badge Shape: Round
Features: up to you idk really
Any other info: i would like it to be modern kinda like the mls club logos which look very modern and stylish

thanks

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 23294 View attachment 23293 View attachment 23292
SAVVOURI UNITED F.C.
You gave me a shape and a colour scheme but not much else to go on. Birds are a frequent point of reference when making these logos, partly because they tend to be colourful and also because they can be identified as being resident in certain geographical locations. I've opted for a Blue Jay here; this one is unusually aggressive looking but it suits the US tradition of animals being used as sporting mascots. I sampled the colours used in the background of the logo from the bird himself. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the logo.

Hi RocheyB, I was hoping you’d kindly make a logo for my custom team! Thanks!

Team Name - SportVerein Kleinebrücken (SV Kleinebrücken)
Colours - Royal Blue/White
Formed - 1919
Badge - Circular (similar to Darmstadt 98)
Features - A small bridge incorporated below the main image. Using inspiration from the Coat of Arms of Hesse, which features a vertically red and white stripped bear with a blue background.
Other Info - NothingView attachment 1193063

Many Thanks!
Jamie Calvin @jcalvs on twitter

View attachment 23291 View attachment 23290 View attachment 23289
S.V. KLEINEBRÜCKEN
I've recoloured the background of the Coat of Arms to Royal Blue.

Hi ,mate , thank you for your help and for your amazing work !

Team Name : Eciro Forest Telciu

Colours : Green

Badge: Up to Rocheyb

Features : Deer

Looking forward to see your creation !

View attachment 23288 View attachment 23287 View attachment 23286
ECIRO FOREST TELCIU
Based on the Arsenal template, using a bit of two-tone greenery to represent forestation. I've gone with a stag rather than a deer, just because I can find better vector images of stags.

View attachment 1193773 View attachment 1193774 View attachment 1193775
SAVVOURI UNITED F.C.
You gave me a shape and a colour scheme but not much else to go on. Birds are a frequent point of reference when making these logos, partly because they tend to be colourful and also because they can be identified as being resident in certain geographical locations. I've opted for a Blue Jay here; this one is unusually aggressive looking but it suits the US tradition of animals being used as sporting mascots. I sampled the colours used in the background of the logo from the bird himself. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the logo.

Thanks man it looks freaking amazing could you change the colors to black and gold that would be awsome but if not thanks anyways it looks great

Hi! I'm excited to play FM soon! Thank you for your amazing work! Keep it up!

I'm from Saint Paul, Minnesota so it isn't St. Pauli hah.

I'm looking to start a new career for FM 19 by creating my own club. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do:

Name: Saint Paul United
Colors: Red, White and Gray
Established: 1919
Badge: It's up to you, rocheyb. Could be like Manchester United if you could do that
Motto: Sic Semper Tyrannis
Features: Maybe something similar to the Minnesota Twins's logo for TC. The mascot would be grey wolves. Other than that, go crazy bro. Could use the St. Paul Saints' letter logo if you want to, that's the one that I'd like to see the most :)

I appreciate all of your work, you're talented and I hope you'll get asked by professional teams to do their logos!

Can't wait to see your work! Thank you!

View attachment 23285 View attachment 23284 View attachment 23283
SAINT PAUL UNITED F.C.

Team Name:*Coventry United Football Club
Colours:*Red and black
Year Established*(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):*2019
Badge shape*(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):*up to rocheyb
Features:*
Any other info

Thank you in advance.
Legend!

View attachment 23279 View attachment 23278 View attachment 23277
COVENTRY UNITED F.C.
This club actually exists and, as with their existing logo, I have based this one on Lady Godiva who famously rode naked on horseback through the streets of Coventry.

FC Heathrow

Must contain
Purple circle
Aeroplane
Football Club Heathrow
Est 2018

Thank you

Team name Westside White Rose
Must feature Yorkshire White Rose Gibraltar Rock football and team name rest is up to you no need to be complicated as simple as possible would be perfect

View attachment 23210 View attachment 23209 View attachment 23208
WESTSIDE WHITE ROSE F.C.
The Rock of Gibraltar at the top and the white rose of Yorkshire in the bottom section. "By Effort Achieve" is the motto that appears on the Coat of Arms of West Yorkshire and I have sampled the yellow from the middle of the Yorkshire Rose. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the roundel.

Last edited:
Team Name: Cardiff Rovers
Colours: Red and Yellow
Year Established: 1960
Badge shape: Up to you, badge master rocheyb!
Features: I need 2 dogs and a lot of stars
Any other info: the team's motto should be the STAR-DOGS

View attachment 23199 View attachment 23198 View attachment 23197
CARDIFF ROVERS F.C.
You didn't stipulate what breed(s) of dog you wanted to feature and with vector images of two dogs together in the same illustrative style being thin on the ground, I opted for two separate dogs produced by the same illustrator. My dog, who died last year at the age of 15 years, was a Border Collie; I picked him up from the Brecon Beacons as a puppy in 2004. So I'm glad to get a Border Collie in here, alongside a German Shepherd. You asked for red-and-yellow colourways but I have gone with a Belgium-style dark red and yellow with black, which enabled me to put a strong border around the logo and to blend the dogs into the outer background. The particular style of football I have used is reminiscent of a Kong Ball — a hard rubber ball with holes in so that you can put food into it and the dogs also enjoy biting on it to strengthen their jaw and clean their teeth.

Team Name: FIFA FC
Colours: It should be the FIFA's colours
Year Established: 1904
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: It must be the FIFA Logo inserted.
Any other info: Yet again, the team motto is the World of Football.

View attachment 23195 View attachment 23194 View attachment 23193
FIFA F.C.
The blue in the outer roundel is sampled from the actual FIFA logo and I have pinched one of the globes with the white panel football overlay on it to use as the centrepiece of this logo.

Hi, I've had the idea for a save where Red Bull buy Sheffield FC.

Team Name: Sheffield FC
Colours: Red, Blue, Black and White
Year Established 1857
Badge shape Whichever is easiest.
Features: The city is know to be one of the greenest in the country, lots of trees and parks. Also some of the features of the current Sheffield FC badge as well as 'The World's First'.
Any other info: Just the same thing as already said, a mixture of the old and the new.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 23192 View attachment 23191 View attachment 23190
RED BULL SHEFFIELD
If Red Bull were to buy Sheffield FC, their new logo would most likely look like this. I didn't quite understand what you were asking for so I've knocked this one up quickly using an often-used template; come back to me with new instructions if you'd prefer it your way.

Hi,
Would it be possible to create logos for my two custom clubs please:

Team Name: CPD Moel Famau
Colours: White & Green (R76, G175, B80)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Jubilee Tower
Any other info: The club is based in Cilcain in Flintshire, and named after the tallest hill in the area, Moel Famau. At the top of Moel Famau is a ruined tower called the Jubilee Tower.

Team Name: Loggerheads FC
Colours: Green (R76, G116, B78), white and other shades of green.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Trees, forest perhaps
Any other info: The club is named after the Loggerheads County Park, based in Denbighshire.

Thanks very much RocheyB!!

Alverstoke & Anglesey

Heyy there I love your work and i am a creator myself but sometimes is hard to come up new content thats very good without being biased and was hopeing you could help me out with a new design for my created club that ive been using since fm15

I will send you a private message with my email as I dont come here much due to my busy personal life so you can send me the SVG/PNG file too. Its very Important so I may tweek anything in the future

I will add my logos ive created before for some indicatoin on what the teams all about.

Team Name:
Alverstoke & Anglesey
Team Nickname : The Golfers
Year Founded : 1965
Colours you want included:

(Main)

• yel/gold - # f2c007
  • light blue - # 73cee5
  • purple - # 56002a
(Secondary)
  • blue - # 11499f
  • pink - # f69786
  • green - # 003c0f
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info: Impliment anything you think that would look good from Alverstoke/Anglesey or Gosport
also dont need to add the wreathes

Thank you so much look forward to your work.

View attachment 23112View attachment 23111View attachment 23110View attachment 23109View attachment 23108View attachment 23107View attachment 23106View attachment 23105

Last edited:
Team Name: Floof FC
Colours: (as per Liverpool shield)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape (as per Liverpool shield)
Features: "Floof" to replace "Liverpool"
"You'll Never MLEM Alone" to replace "You'll Never Walk Alone"
Any other info:
Please replace the Liverbird with this:
https://imgur.com/nixFVLC (my cutout is a bit rough)
https://imgur.com/IgrM7PJ (original)

Alternative images if needed:
https://imgur.com/Gc5Zw24

Example of preferred shield design:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_F.C.#/media/File:Liverpool_FC.svg

Without being too greedy, if you could provide a b/w version as well that would be awesome - if not I can figure one out I reckon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liverpool-Badge-Emblem-Adhesive-stika-co/dp/B00ZP5DG5Q

Greatly appreciate whatever you come up with. Thank you so much! <3

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 23104 View attachment 23103 View attachment 23102
View attachment 23101 View attachment 23100 View attachment 23099
FLOOF F.C.
Nothing will make you question your life decisions more than being asked to replace the Liver Bird with a gerbil. Notice, please, the replacement within the shield at the very top of the logo.

Back