ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
God, it's awesome. Thank you so much, I appreciate it! If you're willing, I'd like the secondary logo to be like this:

View attachment 1193807

That's the logo for a local baseball team, the Saint Paul Saints. I'm not sure iff you'd be able to use it.

If that's not possible, no worries!

I don't understand — what do you want me to do with this? There's nothing on this image that refers to United.

Must contain
Purple circle
Aeroplane
Football Club Heathrow
Est 2018

Thank you

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 23095 View attachment 23094 View attachment 23093
F.C. HEATHROW
A slightly retro feel to this logo. I needed to fill the space above the aeroplane so I have nicknamed this team "The Airmen" using the kind of scrawled font that used to be etched alongside the cockpit of WWII fighter planes. The background is reminiscent of the DVD artwork for 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow'.

Last edited:
Team Name: Loggerheads FC
Colours: Green (R76, G116, B78), white and other shades of green.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Trees, forest perhaps
Any other info: The club is named after the Loggerheads County Park, based in Denbighshire.

Thanks very much RocheyB!!

View attachment 23092 View attachment 23091 View attachment 23090
LOGGERHEADS F.C.
I found an image online of a signpost from the Loggerheads Country Park and it featured a graphic of a leaf similar to this one — and I like this one, because it contains four different shades of green. I've used a similar font to that used on that signpost for the wording here. The use of logs and a football are a bit literal but I wanted to fill that space. Your other request for Moel Famau is a bit difficult; I can't find any decent vector images of the Jubilee Tower online but if I spent a bit of time on it, I could probably draw it. I'll be back tomorrow to do that.

Last edited:
Heyy there I love your work and i am a creator myself but sometimes is hard to come up new content thats very good without being biased and was hopeing you could help me out with a new design for my created club that ive been using since fm15

I will send you a private message with my email as I dont come here much due to my busy personal life so you can send me the SVG/PNG file too. Its very Important so I may tweek anything in the future

I will add my logos ive created before for some indicatoin on what the teams all about.

Team Name:
Alverstoke & Anglesey
Team Nickname : The Golfers
Year Founded : 1965
Colours you want included:

(Main)

• yel/gold - # f2c007
  • light blue - # 73cee5
  • purple - # 56002a
(Secondary)
  • blue - # 11499f
  • pink - # f69786
  • green - # 003c0f
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info: Impliment anything you think that would look good from Alverstoke/Anglesey or Gosport
also dont need to add the wreathes

Thank you so much look forward to your work.

View attachment 1193958View attachment 1193959View attachment 1193960View attachment 1193961View attachment 1193962View attachment 1193963View attachment 1193964View attachment 1193965

View attachment 23089 View attachment 23088 View attachment 23087
ALVERSTOKE & ANGLESEY F.C.
I have used all of yours stipulated colours but I have applied them slightly differently, using the Manchester City logo template. Your original makes reference to other sports; I take it that the black ball represents lawn bowls? There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo. The largest version I have is 520x520px as a .png file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

Last edited:
Re Try

View attachment 1193981 View attachment 1193982 View attachment 1193983
ALVERSTOKE & ANGLESEY F.C.
I have used all of yours stipulated colours but I have applied them slightly differently, using the Manchester City logo template. Your original makes reference to other sports; I take it that the black ball represents lawn bowls? There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo. The largest version I have is 520x520px as a .png file. PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you.

thank you for this i really like it but just like my old i think it too many colors could you re do it a bit you dont have to use all the colours.
Or just send me the editing file you use on Paint Pro for you iMac
as i have inkscape and photoshop

Last edited:
Logo request

Hello. I was searching around for custom logos and came across your amazing work. Would you mind creating a couple for me? I’m looking for the LA Galaxy crest inside the Barça shield or the Barça crest inside the LA Galaxy shield, or any creative ideas of merging the two. If you can thank you!

I don't understand — what do you want me to do with this? There's nothing on this image that refers to United.

Ah, you're right, that's true. Thanks though! :)

If you're willing, I have a second team for you:

Team Name: Icarus FC
Colours: Gold and Black
Year Established: 1925
Motto: praecogitatum reuoluta facinus nequit coegi
Badge shape: Ajax style but with the city name being from Falmouth but with a Man City style outer ring. The icarus part would be like ajax's in the middle
Features: Maybe make it more modern looking than Ajax's logo.

View attachment 22433

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
View attachment 1193978 View attachment 1193979 View attachment 1193980
LOGGERHEADS F.C.
I found an image online of a signpost from the Loggerheads Country Park and it featured a graphic of a leaf similar to this one — and I like this one, because it contains four different shades of green. I've used a similar font to that used on that signpost for the wording here. The use of logs and a football are a bit literal but I wanted to fill that space. Your other request for Moel Famau is a bit difficult; I can't find any decent vector images of the Jubilee Tower online but if I spent a bit of time on it, I could probably draw it. I'll be back tomorrow to do that.

That looks absolutely fantastic for Loggerheads FC, thank you so very much for that!
Looking forward to seeing the Moel Famau one, and I can appreciate that is a very difficult one. If you want to change it to how you see would be a better fit to make it easier for you to create, I would happy with that.

Please could I have a logo for a YouTube series

Team Name: Sprotbrough FC
Colours: Green, Blue, White
Year Established: 2015
Badge Shape: As per Twitter/FM logo
Features: Golden Rim on inside of the badge

Could the image below be in the centre, please!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...k.svg/2000px-White_Rose_Badge_of_York.svg.png

If this request is fulfilled I will credit your twitter/thread during my series

Many Thanks

Hi RocheyB, I would like a logo for a team in Gibraltar - supposed to be a merger of Europa Point and Bruno’s Magpies.

Team name: Europa Point Magpies

If you could base it on the Europa Point logo you did earlier on, changing the text to Europa Point Magpies and maybe putting a bird instead of the two stars that would be great. I’ve attached the Europa Point logo you did previously. Thanks!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...m-logo-creation-thread-europa-point_400px.png

Hey RocheyB, please could I ask for your help with this logo? I don't need anything changing or adding really, I just lack the technical skill to remove the white background and make it the correct size for FM - are you able to help? thanks!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mou...UIECgD&biw=1680&bih=913#imgrc=04kYEt7mjvuahM:

View attachment 22525 View attachment 22524 View attachment 22523
MOUNT PLEASANT PARK F.C.
I have drawn around the outer edge of this logo to prevent the jagged pixellation known as "anti-aliasing".

Hi,
Would it be possible to create logos for my two custom clubs please:

Team Name: CPD Moel Famau
Colours: White & Green (R76, G175, B80)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Jubilee Tower
Any other info: The club is based in Cilcain in Flintshire, and named after the tallest hill in the area, Moel Famau. At the top of Moel Famau is a ruined tower called the Jubilee Tower.

View attachment 22513 View attachment 22512 View attachment 22511
CPD MOEL FAMAU
I can draw when it only requires straight lines so here's my attempt at the Jubilee Tower, based on artists' impressions from the internet.

Hi again, could I ask for another logo

Team Name: Together We Stand
Colours: Red, Blue, Yellow and White (Colours of Philippines)
Year Established:
Badge shape: Manchester City
Features: I need the 3 stars and sun of the Philippines, and the sampaguita (national flower)
Any other info: Team motto is Isang Maunlad na Pilipinas, any other features related to the Philippines.

View attachment 1194071This is the flower.

View attachment 22510 View attachment 22509 View attachment 22508
TOGETHER WE STAND F.C.
Based on the flag of the Philippines.

thank you for this i really like it but just like my old i think it too many colors could you re do it a bit you dont have to use all the colours.
Or just send me the editing file you use on Paint Pro for you iMac
as i have inkscape and photoshop

DM me with your email address and I'll send you the largest version of the logo I have. It's a .png file at a size of 520px. It occurs to me that you might have already messaged me but I just haven't seen it so I will check my DMs now.

Hello. I was searching around for custom logos and came across your amazing work. Would you mind creating a couple for me? I’m looking for the LA Galaxy crest inside the Barça shield or the Barça crest inside the LA Galaxy shield, or any creative ideas of merging the two. If you can thank you!

What's the name of your team? Any preference on the colours?

Team Name: FC Berserkir
Colours: Blood Red + dark blue
Badge shape: Round
Features: Viking berserker (not with a horned helmet as they didn't actually wear them)
Any other info: The team will be based in Stavenger
Norway

Back