ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
DM

DM me with your email address and I'll send you the largest version of the logo I have. It's a .png file at a size of 520px. It occurs to me that you might have already messaged me but I just haven't seen it so I will check my DMs now.

Ive already messaged you with my email but will again

ive just check and I know why it ever went thro the first time, you need to clear your inbox as it to full

Last edited:
Al Ahli Qatar logo

Team Name: Al Ahli Qatar
Colours: Green, white, and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: name of the club in English and Arabic, have a map of Qatar in the middle of the badge along with a football
Any other info: thank you !

Hello, may I request the following?

Team Name: Nashville City
Colours: The same colours as real life Nashville SC (Main=Yellow, Secondary=Blue/Navy-ish, Trim=White)
Year Est: MMXVII
Badge Shape: Can I have the same badge as Westside White Rose F.C., a previous logo you created on page 54. I'd like it in my team's colours though.
Features: I like the idea of having the club's name around the top then a motto below it. Could I have "Our Town. Our Club" where the motto is please? Also, where there are cliffs in the Westside logo, can I have an illustration of the AT&T building that is in Nashville? Finally, where the rose in the Westside badge is, can I have the three stars from the Tennessee flag? If you have time, I'd love to see a few colour combinations if you don't mind (different variations of the club's colours).

Competition Name: Verizon Premier League
Shape: I'm not 100% sure. I'd like something modern and NOT Americanised and flashy.
Features: The Verizon logo would need to be featured in it. Maybe the logo in the colour that represents the division, plus a bald eagle featured in it somehow? If possible, a small bald eagle to the side of the logo.

Competition Name: Verizon Championship 1
Shape: Same as VPL but using the different colour.
Features: Same as VPL but using different colour.

Competition Name: Verizon Championship 2
Shape: Same as VPL but using the different colour.
Features: Same as VPL but using different colour.

Colours for leagues:
https://ibb.co/Yj9ZVx6
https://ibb.co/KVJCKyr
https://ibb.co/VtNS1cF

Competition Name: Qantas A-League
Shape: If you can copy the current Hyundai A-League logo and change it to Qantas, that'd be great!
Colours: #E3461B

Competition Name: Qantas B-League
Shape: Same as A-League but for B-League
Colours: #39873B

Competition Name: Qantas C-League
Shape: Same as A-League but for C-League
Colours: #5DBCD2

I know this seems a lot, and I am hugely grateful if you can do this for me. Thank you!!

Team Name: A.S Caesar
Colours: Royal Red Primary + White Features + Gold Crown in the centre
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): MCMXVII
Badge shape: Round
Features: a Single gold laurel crown in the centre (then anything you may think fits with the aesthetic)
Any other info: The quote "Alea iacta est" somewhere on the badge

The crown ideally would be similar to this but more stylised.
102-1027881_roman-laurel-crown-roman-crown-png.png

Thank you so much.

Team Name: Mamusha Lions
Colours: Black and White
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Lions
Any other info: Please could it have something to do with Kosovo
Thank you x

Ah, you're right, that's true. Thanks though! :)

If you're willing, I have a second team for you:

Team Name: Icarus FC
Colours: Gold and Black
Year Established: 1925
Motto: praecogitatum reuoluta facinus nequit coegi
Badge shape: Ajax style but with the city name being from Falmouth but with a Man City style outer ring. The icarus part would be like ajax's in the middle
Features: Maybe make it more modern looking than Ajax's logo.

View attachment 1194678

Thanks in advance!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 21472 View attachment 21471 View attachment 21470
ICARUS F.C.
Icarus was the God of Goalkeepers (...probably).

Hello. I was searching around for custom logos and came across your amazing work. Would you mind creating a couple for me? I’m looking for the LA Galaxy crest inside the Barça shield or the Barça crest inside the LA Galaxy shield, or any creative ideas of merging the two. If you can thank you!

View attachment 21465 View attachment 21464 View attachment 21463
BARÇANGELES GALAXY F.C.
I quite like that, actually.

Team Name: Sprotbrough FC
Colours: Green, Blue, White
Year Established: 2015
Badge Shape: As per Twitter/FM logo
Features: Golden Rim on inside of the badge

Could the image below be in the centre, please!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...k.svg/2000px-White_Rose_Badge_of_York.svg.png

If this request is fulfilled I will credit your twitter/thread during my series

Many Thanks

View attachment 21448 View attachment 21446 View attachment 21445
SPROTBROUGH F.C.
The Yorkshire Rose in the centre, as requested. It contains green so I put the blue in the main roundel.

Team Name: FC Berserkir
Colours: Blood Red + dark blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: Viking berserker (not with a horned helmet as they didn't actually wear them)
Any other info: The team will be based in Stavenger
Norway

View attachment 21442 View attachment 21441 View attachment 21440
F.C. BERSERKIR (STAVANGER)
I have used the red and blue combination in the background and in the trim but the whole thing works better with a black background in the main roundel — similar colour ways to FC Basel. The internet seems to favour the spelling of Stavanger with two As, whereas you had it with two Es; I don't know whether that's a typo or a difference in the English/Norwegian spellings but I have gone with the internet's preference. I had to cut the horns off the Viking; there are some art images of Berserkers online but no vector images, which are much easier to work with.

(I'm aware that I have skipped over the Europa Magpies request. That one's going to be a little trickier to do and I'm going out shortly, so I will come back to it at the start of the next logos session.)

Last edited:
Team Name: Al Ahli Qatar
Colours: Green, white, and black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: name of the club in English and Arabic, have a map of Qatar in the middle of the badge along with a football
Any other info: thank you !

View attachment 21415 View attachment 21414 View attachment 21413
AL AHLI QATAR
The Arabic text is from an online translation site. I tried to curve it but it went haywire so I've kept it straight at the bottom.

Team Name: Norwich City FC
Colours:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:
Can I get a modernized version of the Norwich logo? If you can get a more modern looking version of the Canary great! If not, any type of modern update would be appreciated.

Team Name: Mamusha Lions
Colours: Black and White
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Lions
Any other info: Please could it have something to do with Kosovo
Thank you x

View attachment 21372 View attachment 21371 View attachment 21370
MAMUSHA LIONS F.C.
You asked for something relating to Kosovo; the flag of Kosovo contains six stars, which represent the various ethnic groups that make up the country's population. I don't know whether the city/region of Mamusha is as cosmopolitan but I can imagine that its football club would want to be seen as supporting everybody.

TO DO...

— Europa Magpies
— Nashville City, etc.
— AS Caesar
— Norwich City

Competition logos

Heyy I’ve got another request I like the English premier league logo but instead of the lion replace it with a tiger but without the text

thank you

Last edited:
Team Name: Haywards FC
Colours: Blue and red

Year Established: 2018

Features: Panther

Any other info:

for me

Team Name: Haywards FC
Colours: Blue and red

Features: Panther

Any other info:

Also can I have one for...……

Team Name: London Tigers Red Bull
Colours: Red and Blue

Badge shape: Surprise me

Features: Like new York red bulls

Any other info:

Team Name: Coimbra Elite

Colours: Black and White (Bright, not Dull)

Year Established: Dont put it on

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Be creative

Features: Bear

Any other info: Please could you make a few ideas because im not really sure what im looking for. I liked this previous one you made, i wouldnt mind something like it but a little different.

View attachment 21274

Back