ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi RocheyB, I would like a logo for a team in Gibraltar - supposed to be a merger of Europa Point and Bruno’s Magpies.

Team name: Europa Point Magpies

If you could base it on the Europa Point logo you did earlier on, changing the text to Europa Point Magpies and maybe putting a bird instead of the two stars that would be great. I’ve attached the Europa Point logo you did previously. Thanks!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...m-logo-creation-thread-europa-point_400px.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 21258 View attachment 21257 View attachment 21256
EUROPA POINT MAGPIES F.C.
Same design as the Europa Point logo but allowing for the Magpie and a slightly different application of the colours. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Hello, may I request the following?

Team Name: Nashville City
Colours: The same colours as real life Nashville SC (Main=Yellow, Secondary=Blue/Navy-ish, Trim=White)
Year Est: MMXVII
Badge Shape: Can I have the same badge as Westside White Rose F.C., a previous logo you created on page 54. I'd like it in my team's colours though.
Features: I like the idea of having the club's name around the top then a motto below it. Could I have "Our Town. Our Club" where the motto is please? Also, where there are cliffs in the Westside logo, can I have an illustration of the AT&T building that is in Nashville? Finally, where the rose in the Westside badge is, can I have the three stars from the Tennessee flag? If you have time, I'd love to see a few colour combinations if you don't mind (different variations of the club's colours).

View attachment 21253 View attachment 21252 View attachment 21251
NASHVILLE CITY S.C.
The red flashes on the left and right are consistent with the design of the Tennessee flag. The dimensions of the AT&T Building better suit taking up the whole space in the central shield, rather than just the top half as you requested.

View attachment 1195966 View attachment 1195967 View attachment 1195968
NASHVILLE CITY S.C.
The red flashes on the left and right are consistent with the design of the Tennessee flag. The dimensions of the AT&T Building better suit taking up the whole space in the central shield, rather than just the top half as you requested.

Thank you, they look really nice. However may I make a couple of requests? The clubs name is just Nashville City, not SC. Also, may you darken the yellow a little please? Closer to a golden colour (ala Australia) Thank you very much!

EDIT: I just thought of something else (sorry, I really do appreciate the time and effort you give to create for us). The yellow between the shield (containing the building) and the outer circle (with the text)... can this be a contrast to the yellow outer circle? Maybe stripes, or anything you can think of (you'll have more creativity than I).

Last edited:
Competition Name: Verizon Premier League
Shape: I'm not 100% sure. I'd like something modern and NOT Americanised and flashy.
Features: The Verizon logo would need to be featured in it. Maybe the logo in the colour that represents the division, plus a bald eagle featured in it somehow? If possible, a small bald eagle to the side of the logo.

Competition Name: Verizon Championship 1
Shape: Same as VPL but using the different colour.
Features: Same as VPL but using different colour.

Competition Name: Verizon Championship 2
Shape: Same as VPL but using the different colour.
Features: Same as VPL but using different colour.

Colours for leagues:
https://ibb.co/Yj9ZVx6
https://ibb.co/KVJCKyr
https://ibb.co/VtNS1cF

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 21180 View attachment 21179 View attachment 21178
View attachment 21177 View attachment 21176 View attachment 21175
View attachment 21174 View attachment 21173 View attachment 21172
VERIZON PREMIER LEAGUE / CHAMPIONSHIP•1 / CHAMPIONSHIP•2

They look very Americanised. I know, that sounds strange considering I am wanting them for an American save, but do you know what I mean? I was hoping for a more streamlined logo... I like the top half of the logos, with Verizon and Championship * 1 etc. I'm not 100% sure about the bottom. To be honest, I'd exclude the ball and initials entirely, and the eagle... I don't know, he may be a bit much. Maybe too cartoony.

It says you cannot accept PMs right now as your inbox is full. So, here is what I attempted to send:

Hey Rochey!

I'm ever so sorry about this. I have asked my girlfriend to draw what I have roughly in my head for the way I'd like the logos to look. Being unable to draw, I find it so difficult to explain exactly what vision I have in my head for something. So, here's what she's done. Why it's so big, I don't know.

IMG-1347.jpg

In the box I've drawn over her 'eagle', can you have this image in please:
kisspng-bald-eagle-silhouette-bird-ceu-5b3ed0eb090bf6.5908637115308433710371.jpg

Thank you so so much, and again I'm sorry to have been a pain in the you-know-what!

Chris

Last edited:
Competition Name: Qantas A-League
Shape: If you can copy the current Hyundai A-League logo and change it to Qantas, that'd be great!
Colours: #E3461B

Competition Name: Qantas B-League
Shape: Same as A-League but for B-League
Colours: #39873B

Competition Name: Qantas C-League
Shape: Same as A-League but for C-League
Colours: #5DBCD2

I know this seems a lot, and I am hugely grateful if you can do this for me. Thank you!!

View attachment 21171 View attachment 21170 View attachment 21169
View attachment 21168 View attachment 21167 View attachment 21166
View attachment 21165 View attachment 21164 View attachment 21163
QANTAS A•LEAGUE / B•LEAGUE / C•LEAGUE
I know the primary version of the Hyundai A•League logo uses a graduated orange in the main roundel graphic but I can't change the colours of graduated images without just flattening them. So I found an alternative version of the design and I've applied your colours to it, instead.

PM’s

They look very Americanised. I know, that sounds strange considering I am wanting them for an American save, but do you know what I mean? I was hoping for a more streamlined logo... I like the top half of the logos, with Verizon and Championship * 1 etc. I'm not 100% sure about the bottom. To be honest, I'd exclude the ball and initials entirely, and the eagle... I don't know, he may be a bit much. Maybe too cartoony.

It says you cannot accept PMs right now as your inbox is full.

Chris

I’ve tried to Pm you also multiply times and also emailed you the one email you provided and haven’t had a response, please could you get back to me

Thank you, they look really nice. However may I make a couple of requests? The clubs name is just Nashville City, not SC. Also, may you darken the yellow a little please? Closer to a golden colour (ala Australia) Thank you very much!

EDIT: I just thought of something else (sorry, I really do appreciate the time and effort you give to create for us). The yellow between the shield (containing the building) and the outer circle (with the text)... can this be a contrast to the yellow outer circle? Maybe stripes, or anything you can think of (you'll have more creativity than I).

View attachment 21152 View attachment 21151 View attachment 21150
NASHVILLE CITY (REDUX)
The yellow is sampled from the Australian national team's shirt. In response to your comment about the background in the centre, I have switched from the Inter Miami template to a modified version of the Manchester City one so that the central roundel is now entirely closed. I tried it with different colours/stripes behind the shield but I think it looks better with the darker infill, so that the yellow circle trim stands out.

Last edited:
I’ve tried to Pm you also multiply times and also emailed you the one email you provided and haven’t had a response, please could you get back to me

There's nothing from you in my email inbox. I have cleared my inbox on this site so you can try again there, if you want.

Team Name: União Desportiva de Albufeira (U. D. Albufeira)
Colours: Purple/White
Year Established: not on the badge
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Málaga CF
Features: The right/lower part can stay the same, only replacing the blue parts by purple. Concerning the left/upper part , it would be nice if you could replace the Málaga castle with something that refers to the city of Albufeira or its coat of arms.
Any other info: I'd like to have the badge topped by the crown that's part of the city's coat of arms (preferably in the same color as the outline of the logo, so either gold/gold or silver/silver and not a combination of both).

View attachment 21103 View attachment 21102

It would be amazing if you could pull this off. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1196070 View attachment 1196071 View attachment 1196072
NASHVILLE CITY (REDUX)
The yellow is sampled from the Australian national team's shirt. In response to your comment about the background in the centre, I have switched from the Inter Miami template to a modified version of the Manchester City one so that the central roundel is now entirely closed. I tried it with different colours/stripes behind the shield but I think it looks better with the darker infill, so that the yellow circle trim stands out.

Fantastic Rochey! I love this badge. The colours work well, and I really like the blue in the centre. Also, I love the use of the Tennessee state flag on the edges! Thank you for being so patient with me and willing to work on my requests, even the re-requested ones!

Re the Qantas logos. So close! The black bits in the logo... can they be changed to the colour of the competition (black bits are blue for C League, green B League and orange A League) and the outer box and the colour be taken away? :D

Project Petra - Petra Royal Sports Club

Logo for new custom database save 'Project Petra: King Abdullah' s Dream'
Club name: Petra RSC (Petra Royal Sports Club)
Logo shape: Upside down triangle (similar to Sporting Gijon)
Colours: Red background and Gold lettering
Things to include in logo: Petra in big gold letters inside top of the triangle, a crown on top (again similar to Gijon or Real Madrid maybe an Arab crown or like Real Madrid would be good too) an image of the historic Petra in the middle of the logo, a gold banner at the bottom saying 'Royal Sports Club' in either English or Arabic in black lettering. Go to work Rochey!

Background to the club: After King Abdullah's brother Prince Ali's failed bid to become FIFA president and the enviable eyes of Asia looking towards China's emerging financial superclubs, King Abdullah decided he wanted to take them and help develop football in Jordan further with his own club. An ambitious consortium headed by King Abdullah II and the Jordanian Royal family including half sister Princess Haya of UAE (owning 65%) with extra financial support coming from City Football Group's Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al-Mubarak (owning 25%) and the rest owned by the supporters (10%) to try and take on the rest of Asia. The club is there for in part fan owned but with no elections. Their financial superiority is set to make them by far and away the most successful club in Jordan, and after the construction of a £200 million football academy for Jordanian talent they are also looking to further the national side. The real challenge for this save is on the continental stage attempting to win the AFC Champions League ahead of the much superior sides from South Korea, Japan and of course China. The club has a foreground sugar daddy. I worked out roughly based on the net worth of each of the owners/investors of the club how much they should be worth and how much they would be willing to invest. The fans are fairly patient but still expect success and with them having a say in the ownership the job of the manager is naturally under more scrutiny.

Senior affiliates: Manchester City will pay Petra RSC £500,000 each year to help cover wages of marquee signings

Extra information for any one looking to replicate this save:
Stadium: Amman International Stadium (17619 capacity)
Reserve Stadium: Petra Stadium (6000 capacity)
Club worth: £250 million
Starting transfer budget: £25,615,780
Starting wage budget: £2,345,920 (can be adjusted)
Training and Youth facilities: King Abdullah Sports Center (fictional)
Training 14 Youth 16 Corporate 20

Can I Have A Logo Please

Team Name: Holmsley F.C.
Colours: Green, Black, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Can it have a tree and a horse
Any other info: Club from New Forest so any other things you could add to make it look better would be great.

Team Name:
Grindavik
Colours:
Blue and white horizontal stripes, similar to the coat of arms
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:

Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: the Blue Lagoon and the Aurora Borealis (anything else that you feel would fit)
Any other info:

Fantastic Rochey! I love this badge. The colours work well, and I really like the blue in the centre. Also, I love the use of the Tennessee state flag on the edges! Thank you for being so patient with me and willing to work on my requests, even the re-requested ones!

Re the Qantas logos. So close! The black bits in the logo... can they be changed to the colour of the competition (black bits are blue for C League, green B League and orange A League) and the outer box and the colour be taken away? :D

View attachment 20558 View attachment 20557 View attachment 20556
View attachment 20555 View attachment 20554 View attachment 20553
View attachment 20552 View attachment 20551 View attachment 20550
QANTAS A•LEAGUE / B•LEAGUE / C•LEAGUE (REDUX)
I think these look better. Although they give the appearance of graduated colours, they actually only use flat colours in specific places so I'm able to edit them more easily.

English competition logos

Hi Rochey,

Love your work, big fan. I'm wanting to insert my own competition logos for the top 5 English competitions.

Barclaycard Premier League
Nationwide Championship
Nationwide League One
Nationwide League Two
Vauxhall Conference

For the Premier League logo, I'd still like the lion implemented somehow to maintain the tradition, and for the Championship, L1 and L2 logos, I'd like the EFL logo implemented too.

Thank you!

It says you cannot accept PMs right now as your inbox is full. So, here is what I attempted to send:

Hey Rochey!

I'm ever so sorry about this. I have asked my girlfriend to draw what I have roughly in my head for the way I'd like the logos to look. Being unable to draw, I find it so difficult to explain exactly what vision I have in my head for something. So, here's what she's done. Why it's so big, I don't know.

IMG-1347.jpg

In the box I've drawn over her 'eagle', can you have this image in please:
kisspng-bald-eagle-silhouette-bird-ceu-5b3ed0eb090bf6.5908637115308433710371.jpg

Thank you so so much, and again I'm sorry to have been a pain in the you-know-what!

Chris

View attachment 20510 View attachment 20509 View attachment 20508
View attachment 20507 View attachment 20506 View attachment 20505
View attachment 20504 View attachment 20503 View attachment 20502
VERIZON PREMIER LEAGUE / CHAMPIONSHIP ONE / CHAMPIONSHIP TWO (REDUX)
The diagonal lines in the bottom right corners of each logo represent Tier 1, 2 and 3, respectively.

Logo Request

Hello again was wondering if could make another logo this time for East Ham United just would like the badge to made into logo form Thanks!

Team Name: A.S Caesar
Colours: Royal Red Primary + White Features + Gold Crown in the centre
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): MCMXVII
Badge shape: Round
Features: a Single gold laurel crown in the centre (then anything you may think fits with the aesthetic)
Any other info: The quote "Alea iacta est" somewhere on the badge

The crown ideally would be similar to this but more stylised.
102-1027881_roman-laurel-crown-roman-crown-png.png

Thank you so much.

View attachment 20463 View attachment 20462 View attachment 20461
A.S. CAESAR
The image you posted is watermarked and I couldn't find another like it but I did find plenty of vector images of laurel crowns/wreathes and an AS logo that fits the inside of a roundel. So the idea here is "AS..." and the wreath represents "Caesar" — and I've borrowed the Champions League football at the top.

Back