ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1196818 View attachment 1196819 View attachment 1196820
A.S. CAESAR
The image you posted is watermarked and I couldn't find another like it but I did find plenty of vector images of laurel crowns/wreathes and an AS logo that fits the inside of a roundel. So the idea here is "AS..." and the wreath represents "Caesar" — and I've borrowed the Champions League football at the top.

Would it be possible for the AS in the centre to be replaced with something else (Like maybe move the date to the centre and just have that laurel you found as the centrepiece, or a render of the Colleseum surrounded by the Laurel)? Or just removed? It looks out of place with the rest of the logo imo.
Also could the periods in the A.S. be added? A quick glance makes it seem like its Asceasar.
Other than that it looks fabulous.

Last edited:
Team Name: Norwich City FC
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:
Can I get a modernized version of the Norwich logo? If you can get a more modern looking version of the Canary great! If not, any type of modern update would be appreciated.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 20459 View attachment 20457 View attachment 20456
View attachment 20455 View attachment 20454 View attachment 20453
View attachment 20452 View attachment 20451 View attachment 20450
View attachment 20449 View attachment 20448 View attachment 20447
NORWICH CITY F.C.
Graphic designers often do their own club badge redesign projects to demonstrate their abilities, which are greater than mine so with the disclaimer that none of these are my designs, here are four versions that I have found on the internet and reformatted for FM — for you to take your pick.

Last edited:
Team Name: Coimbra Elite

Colours: Black and White (Bright, not Dull)

Year Established: Dont put it on

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Be creative

Features: Bear

Any other info: Please could you make a few ideas because im not really sure what im looking for. I liked this previous one you made, i wouldnt mind something like it but a little different.

View attachment 1195942

View attachment 20395 View attachment 20394 View attachment 20393
COIMBRA ELITE F.C.

Team Name: União Desportiva de Albufeira (U. D. Albufeira)
Colours: Purple/White
Year Established: not on the badge
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Málaga CF
Features: The right/lower part can stay the same, only replacing the blue parts by purple. Concerning the left/upper part , it would be nice if you could replace the Málaga castle with something that refers to the city of Albufeira or its coat of arms.
Any other info: I'd like to have the badge topped by the crown that's part of the city's coat of arms (preferably in the same color as the outline of the logo, so either gold/gold or silver/silver and not a combination of both).

View attachment 1196119 View attachment 1196120

It would be amazing if you could pull this off. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 20391 View attachment 20390 View attachment 20389
U.D. ALBUFEIRA

hey love the work you're doing

Team Name: Darlington West Park
Colours: Black and Green
Year Established : 2018
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: Locomotion No.1 as the town has roots in the railway industry

thanks mate

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1196822 View attachment 1196824 View attachment 1196825
View attachment 1196826 View attachment 1196827 View attachment 1196828
View attachment 1196829 View attachment 1196830 View attachment 1196831
View attachment 1196832 View attachment 1196833 View attachment 1196834
NORWICH CITY F.C.
Graphic designers often do their own club badge redesign projects to demonstrate their abilities, which are greater than mine so with the disclaimer that none of these are my designs, here are four versions that I have found on the internet and reformatted for FM — for you to take your pick.

Thank you for pointing me in these directions!

Team Name: AFC Cape
Colours: Carolina Blue, Yellow, White
Year Established : 2019
Badge shape: Man City type badge
Features: Some sort of lighthouse, ferry, or beach theme

Thank you for your awesome work! If I could have this one as well I would greatly appreciate it!

View attachment 20333 View attachment 20332 View attachment 20331
GUILDFORD UNITED F.C.
For a request via Twitter. The layout in the central roundel is similar to that on the Guildford Coat of Arms, with the castle above the laid out lion and a gold key positioned in the portcullis area between them. The birds on the left and right are Cornish Choughs, as also featured on that Coat of Arms.

Last edited:
Logo for new custom database save 'Project Petra: King Abdullah' s Dream'
Club name: Petra RSC (Petra Royal Sports Club)
Logo shape: Upside down triangle (similar to Sporting Gijon)
Colours: Red background and Gold lettering
Things to include in logo: Petra in big gold letters inside top of the triangle, a crown on top (again similar to Gijon or Real Madrid maybe an Arab crown or like Real Madrid would be good too) an image of the historic Petra in the middle of the logo, a gold banner at the bottom saying 'Royal Sports Club' in either English or Arabic in black lettering. Go to work Rochey!

Background to the club: After King Abdullah's brother Prince Ali's failed bid to become FIFA president and the enviable eyes of Asia looking towards China's emerging financial superclubs, King Abdullah decided he wanted to take them and help develop football in Jordan further with his own club. An ambitious consortium headed by King Abdullah II and the Jordanian Royal family including half sister Princess Haya of UAE (owning 65%) with extra financial support coming from City Football Group's Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al-Mubarak (owning 25%) and the rest owned by the supporters (10%) to try and take on the rest of Asia. The club is there for in part fan owned but with no elections. Their financial superiority is set to make them by far and away the most successful club in Jordan, and after the construction of a £200 million football academy for Jordanian talent they are also looking to further the national side. The real challenge for this save is on the continental stage attempting to win the AFC Champions League ahead of the much superior sides from South Korea, Japan and of course China. The club has a foreground sugar daddy. I worked out roughly based on the net worth of each of the owners/investors of the club how much they should be worth and how much they would be willing to invest. The fans are fairly patient but still expect success and with them having a say in the ownership the job of the manager is naturally under more scrutiny.

Senior affiliates: Manchester City will pay Petra RSC £500,000 each year to help cover wages of marquee signings

Extra information for any one looking to replicate this save:
Stadium: Amman International Stadium (17619 capacity)
Reserve Stadium: Petra Stadium (6000 capacity)
Club worth: £250 million
Starting transfer budget: £25,615,780
Starting wage budget: £2,345,920 (can be adjusted)
Training and Youth facilities: King Abdullah Sports Center (fictional)
Training 14 Youth 16 Corporate 20

View attachment 20319 View attachment 20318 View attachment 20317
PETRA R.S.C.
I did try it with Arabic text in the banner but I couldn't get it to curve.

Team Name: Holmsley F.C.
Colours: Green, Black, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Can it have a tree and a horse
Any other info: Club from New Forest so any other things you could add to make it look better would be great.

View attachment 20272 View attachment 20271 View attachment 20270
HOLMSLEY F.C.

Team Name: NK Trnovlje
Colours: Yellow/Blue (crest of Celje for more)

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield as on this picture
https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn....=7178d63e8ccf30cd58f70518416f7791&oe=5CE9EE8F

Linked because it is too big.

Features:
the crest of Celje on one half of the logo and the other half of the shield should be a knight helmet (more specifically the one below) together in one.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...arent.png/1200px-Topfhelm_DHM_transparent.png

Any other info: no years and add the club's name below the shield

Team Name:
Grindavik
Colours:
Blue and white horizontal stripes, similar to the coat of arms
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:

Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: the Blue Lagoon and the Aurora Borealis (anything else that you feel would fit)
Any other info:

View attachment 20256 View attachment 20255 View attachment 20254
GRINDAVIK F.C.

Team Name: TFN F.C.
Colours: Orange and white
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Circular
Features: Intersecting arrows across each other
Any other info: None

Would it be possible for the AS in the centre to be replaced with something else (Like maybe move the date to the centre and just have that laurel you found as the centrepiece, or a render of the Colleseum surrounded by the Laurel)? Or just removed? It looks out of place with the rest of the logo imo.
Also could the periods in the A.S. be added? A quick glance makes it seem like its Asceasar.
Other than that it looks fabulous.

Sorry to be a bother.
This might be easier for you to do, would it be possible to just put the dots on the A.S and remove the AS from the centre? Sort of like this, without my bad editing. (and change the year to MMXVIII, as I realised with the old year it'd be one of the oldest clubs in italy.)
I like the background you have behind the AS, and I'd love just that on its own.

View attachment 20216

Last edited:
Logo request

Hey rocheyb,

Wanted to know if you'd be able to meet this request; at your complete convenience, of course. I will be heavily getting into the FM scene on the blogging/content side and wanted my own crest that goes with my Twitter handle (FMLehrer). As such, here is what I was thinking;

Team Name: FM Lehrer
Colours: Black, Silver/Grey, Dark Yellow/Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield; preferably in the style of your work on Hamworthy Recreation FC, but creative leeway is always welcome as other ideas are great!
Features: I wanted to pay homage to both my personal cultural background and also my footballing passions. As such, in each of the four sections, I wanted a design/logo/scheme that references Sweden, Senegal (these two are my background), Germany, and England (footballing interests).
Any other info: N/A

Thanks so much!!!

Back