ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: i am creating a custom league for nepal and i have 7 teams (Katmandu, Surkhet, Pokhara, Morang, Kailali, Butwal, Banke)
Colours: you can use any colors you like
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
make all different like man city, atletico madrid, gladbach
Features: make them like real clubs
Any other info:
its for a custom league in nepal i m doing

thanks in advance
:):)

Sorry to be a bother.
This might be easier for you to do, would it be possible to just put the dots on the A.S and remove the AS from the centre? Sort of like this, without my bad editing.
I like the background you have behind the AS, and I'd love just that on its own.

View attachment 1197075

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 20161 View attachment 20160 View attachment 20159
A.S. CAESAR (REDUX)
I tried it with the Coliseum in the middle but it doesn't suit the space so I have opted instead for Julius Caesar himself, surrounded by his laurel crown.

Baragan Wolves

Hi RocheyB,

Would it be possible to do another logo for a different save. For a bit of background, this is based on a Romanian team called Unirea Urziceni which no longer exists - this is like a phoenix club of sorts. I’ve attached a photo below. Would it be possible to keep the same format, just change the text and put a graphic of a wolf in place of the lion? Cheers!

Team name: Baragan Wolves FC
Colours: Blue and white
Year established: 2018
Badge shape: see attached photo
Features: see attached photo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Unirea_Urziceni.png

Hi RocheyB

can i have a roundel Badge with my crest (pic below) in the centre , with 20 on the left and 19 on the right , London City top crest and Outlaws on the bottom , FC instead of MC you can make a couple of versions if u like

Team name: London City FC
Colours: Black and white
Year established: 2019
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: ]View attachment 20002

Last edited:
Rosia Bay

Hey Rochey,
I have an idea for a Gibraltarian football team named Rosia Bay. I would love it if the badge contained purple roses, with just a purple theme all-round. I don't mind what shape the logo is, I'll leave that to your expertise. Cheers

Team name: Rosia Bay
Year established: 1912
Colours: Purple and some light grey accents
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: Purple roses

Hello again was wondering if could make another logo this time for East Ham United just would like the badge to made into logo form Thanks!

View attachment 19969 View attachment 19968 View attachment 19967
EAST HAM UNITED F.C.
I have matched the original as closely as I can but it looked a bit bare. So I have added an old-school football and a ship, as seen on the Coat of Arms of the London Borough of Newham where East Ham is located. The club — now defunct — was originally formed in 1933.

[ Between League logos and logos for entire leagues, I have about two days' work tasked up for me in this thread. So I'm going to pick off the single, easier requests and then I will address those larger requests ]

Hi Rochey,

Love your work, big fan. I'm wanting to insert my own competition logos for the top 5 English competitions.

Barclaycard Premier League
Nationwide Championship
Nationwide League One
Nationwide League Two
Vauxhall Conference

For the Premier League logo, I'd still like the lion implemented somehow to maintain the tradition, and for the Championship, L1 and L2 logos, I'd like the EFL logo implemented too.

Thank you!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 19668 View attachment 19667 View attachment 19666
View attachment 19665 View attachment 19664 View attachment 19663
View attachment 19662 View attachment 19661 View attachment 19660
View attachment 19659 View attachment 19658 View attachment 19657
View attachment 19656 View attachment 19655 View attachment 19654
BARCLAYCARD PREMIER LEAGUE / NATIONWIDE LEAGUE ONE / TWO / VAUXHALL CONFERENCE

hey love the work you're doing

Team Name: Darlington West Park
Colours: Black and Green
Year Established : 2018
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: Locomotion No.1 as the town has roots in the railway industry

thanks mate

View attachment 19653 View attachment 19652 View attachment 19651
DARLINGTON WEST PARK F.C.
I found several photos of the Locomotion No.1 but I need vector images to make a badge out of it and unfortunately there are none — and I can't draw! So I opted instead for a more generic steam train. "Floreat Industria" means "The Industry Blooms" and is lifted from the Darlington Coat of Arms.

Team Name: NK Trnovlje
Colours: Yellow/Blue (crest of Celje for more)

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield as on this picture
https://scontent.flju2-2.fna.fbcdn....=7178d63e8ccf30cd58f70518416f7791&oe=5CE9EE8F

Linked because it is too big.

Features:
the crest of Celje on one half of the logo and the other half of the shield should be a knight helmet (more specifically the one below) together in one.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...arent.png/1200px-Topfhelm_DHM_transparent.png

Any other info: no years and add the club's name below the shield

View attachment 19640 View attachment 19639 View attachment 19638
N.K. TRNOVLJE
I'm not sure that I've done it exactly as you asked, but I think my version is better!

Team Name: TFN F.C.
Colours: Orange and white
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Circular
Features: Intersecting arrows across each other
Any other info: None

I need a bit more information for this one:

• What does TFN stand for?
• What do the intersecting arrows represent?

View attachment 1197645 View attachment 1197646 View attachment 1197647
DARLINGTON WEST PARK F.C.
I found several photos of the Locomotion No.1 but I need vector images to make a badge out of it and unfortunately there are none — and I can't draw! So I opted instead for a more generic steam train. "Floreat Industria" means "The Industry Blooms" and is lifted from the Darlington Coat of Arms.

thanks mate this is amazing!

Bedfont & Feltham

Hi RocheyB,

I was wondering if you'd be able to refresh our logo for our football club please?

Team name: Bedfont & Feltham Football Club
Colours: Yellow and Blue
Year established: 2012
Badge shape: up to RocheyB
Features: a tudor rose and a peacock

I have attached a photo of our existing logo.View attachment 19466

Badge Creation *Request*

Team name: Unknown FC/Unknown Unit Enforcers/Unknown Elites (Choose one. Any one of them is fine)
Colors: (primary)Black (secondary)platinum white (tertiary)gold (accents)Silver.
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to rocheyb. I would like it to be a "Special Forces" type of logo (Google for References)
Features: Team name has a glitchy text font(Google for references)
Info: I don't know what to put for a feature. If you have different ideas to make my logo better for a "special forces/spec ops unit/secret military" theme and more easier for you to make, by all means. ALSO, You don't deserve to receive any criticism because you put TIME and EFFORT into this for a living and no way i could do what you do.
You're AWESOME at making badges. OPTIONAL: Because I'm making 5 clubs and 6th to manage in, I'm not gonna be that guy to request you make 5 more badges. (One for Navy, Air force, marines, army, coastal guard). If you want to make those 5 badges suited to their own theme, PLEASE reply and i'll send u the details of 5 clubs. Until then, blow me away with your badge creation.
Can't way to see this badge.
*Additional info: The club name, badge, and kits are specific to spec ops only. Basically navy has their own style. So is marine, army, coastal guard and air force. Again, if you decide to make those, i already have the details setup and ready to go. Your call

The 6th club that I manage in, this club is for the special forces, the elite of Elites. Countries' BADDEST spec ops units from around the world supports this team. Went as far as REQUESTING my club to set up IRL meetups. From British SAS to U.S Delta Force, France's GIGN, Russian Spetnaz, Polish GROM, Canada's JTF2, Aussie's SASR and many more. Their status is so high that I am honored to share that status.
I have a few names for this club. The official club name is decided by Rochey-B once he creates this badge. To be continued.

Last edited:
HICKENHÖPPER FC badge request

Team Name: HICKENHÖPPER FC
Colours: BLACK (primary), Red (secondary), yellow (accent/tertiary)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: soccer ball & crossbones (like a skull & crossbones, But the skull is replaced with a soccer ball)
Any other info: if it looks ok, can you add elements from the Maryland (USA) state flag

View attachment 19071

Team Name:
Farsley Celtic

Colours: So i changed my kit colors in game and would like them to be incorporated somehow someway, the colors I use are variations of blue (R 56, G 72, B 88) and white (R 240, G 240, B 240). I would also like to incorporate a yellow color to stay somewhat true to the original.

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to
rocheyb):
Round

Features:

Any other info:
Looking to modernize their badge so I don’t cringe every time I look at it. Remove the flame shape in the background. Keep the crown and the ram head or add a full ram. And would like to see the logo round. Also add a shamrock somewhere, please. Below I will attach examples of other badges to work off of that I like a lot.

View attachment 19070View attachment 1198245

Last edited:
Back