ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Please can you help me create?

I really appreciate all that you do for us. Please can you help me create this logo.
View attachment 18869 Please can you name the team ATLETICO DE LEON, can you make the inner body black instead of blue and can you remove the stars around it. Can you make the stripes blue and gold
View attachment 18868 Please can you switch the bear and tree logo with this lions logo.
View attachment 18866 can you use this as the outer frame

Hi, RocheyB!
First I want to say: Your work is amazing. Really really good stuff.

Could you please help me with my 14 team European Super League? All clubs are founded in 2018, the year can be found on the logos, but its not a must-have. Normally the logos should be more modern style (like the newest MLS expansion logos Atlanta, Orlando, Cincinnati....for example), not like a late 19th century logo. But sometimes historical elements could be found in there.

PS: I love most of the Major League Soccer logos, so maybe they can be your inspiration regarding to badge shapes.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Team Name 1: London Monarchs FC
Colours: Blue-Red-White like the „Union Jack“.
Badge shape: Would love a lion shape badge
Any other info: The people in the club and their fans are proud to be British. Its is not a working class club, they see themselves more like „We are the Capital. We have the Queen“. Little bit snobbish and very royal. Should be a high-class logo too.

Team Name 2: Birmingham Steelers FC
Colours: black-yellow (the darker yellow like the Pittsburgh Steelers)
Badge shape: Something with a Steelworker would be really nice. Badge is upon you.
Any other info: Working-class football at its best. Very loyal fanbase.

Team Name 3: Berlin Capitals FC
Colours: red and white like their coat of arms
Badge shape: Please put one of the three things into the logo: the Berlin Bear or the Brandenburger Tor. If both of them are possible – fine too.
Any other info: Berlin is proud of it´s long history. The club badge should show the history, but also the bright future of this club too.

Team Name 4: Madrid Toros FC
Colours: Dark Red from their coat of arms. (as second colour: white)
Badge Shape: Toros is spanish for Bulls, so a picture of a bull and a torero would be great.
Any other info: Because of loving to be spanish, they rejected an english club name. They are proud of being who they are. Spanish.

Team Name 5: Lazio SC
Colours: Light blue and yellow from their coat of arms. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazio#/media/File:Flag_of_Lazio.svg)
Badge Shape: upon you. Some elements from their flag could be in there.
Any other info: Lazio is the italian name from „Latium“, the Roma region. The club founders wanted to reach the whole region, not just fans in Rome. So the badge elements should not be Colosseum or stuff like that, more things that represent the whole region.

Team Name 6: Paris Revolution FC
Colours: the same three colours like the France flag
Badge shape: A badge in form of the Eiffel tower would be superb. The name Revolution is not a must-have on the logo.
Any other info: If possible, the historic element of this picture could be on the logo too. Maybe you could make 2 versions, one with and one without? I dont know how it works. (http://www.loewendenkmal21.ch/wp/wp...t__La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple-breit-750.jpg)

Team Name 7: FC Hamburg
Colours: Red/White
Badge shape: upon you, but this logo should be part of it: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe.../Hamburg-logo.svg/2000px-Hamburg-logo.svg.png
Any other info: because Hamburg is a hanseatic city, a hanseatic influence could be also on the logo (like an anchor or something). Maybe a ship form badge is possible??

Team Name 8: Barcelona Catalans FC
Colours: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...elada_blava.svg/1200px-Estelada_blava.svg.png
Badge shape: upon you
Any other info: the Catalan donkey („burro catalan“) could be also an element of the badge, because they are just proud of being Catalans.

Team Name 9: Milano FC
Colours: green-white like the Lombardia flag: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...ardiae.svg/800px-Insigne_Langobardiae.svg.png
Any other info: --

Team Name 10: Amsterdam District FC
Colours: same like the flag (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...msterdam.svg/1280px-Flag_of_Amsterdam.svg.png), which should be part of the logo
Badge shape: round, little bit like the Manchester City badge
Any other info: they have the name „District“, because the Canal District is very typical for the City. The people in Amsterdam love their canals. Maybe a canal bridge could be part of the logo.

Team Name 11: FC Bavaria München
Colour: light blue and white, maybe yellow elements (https://www.flaggenmeer.de/media/image/a8/a8/0a/flagge_bayern_mit_wappen_und_loewen_querformat.jpg)
Badge shape: like you think its good :-)
Any other info: The lion should be an element on the logo. Also the badge should look a little bit historical, but also modern too. Also mountains could be an element, because the Alps are a part of Bavaria.

Team Name 12: Austria FC
Colour: Red and White
Badge shape: upon you, but not round.
Any other info: They are called „the Eagles“, because an eagle is on the Austrian coat of arms. If you didnt use the mountains in the Munich logo, you could use them here. Also it is possible to use the typical "Riesenrad" (http://www.b2bviennahighlights.com/media/projekte/projekt_riesenrad.jpg), because the club is based in Vienna.

Team Name 13: Stockholm Vikings SC
Colours: swedish national colours yellow and blue, like IKEA ;-)
Any other info: The viking style should be typical. Maybe a Viking, maybe an ax. Stuff like that. Typical swedish elements should not be there (like a moose or something).

Team Name 14: Marseille Dockers FC
Colours: light blue, white and grey (like their coat of arms: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...lle.svg/1280px-Armoiries_de_Marseille.svg.png)
Any other info: Marseille supporters are very fanatic. The club is not the rich club from the capital, their fans are poor and working-class. Mostly works at the harbour, so the name is perfect. I love this logo: http://www-static2.spulsecdn.net/pics/00/00/62/85/628526_1_O.jpg … so maybe it could be an inspiration. The logo should show strengthness of a working-class club.

Regards and thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for your great job, I would like to ask for another logo:

Team Name: Olympique d'Anières
Colours: white, red, yellow, black
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features:
Any other info: using this image, can you do something nice, it's a swiss team if it's usefull this information, maybe you could put a small swiss flag logo to remind that :) (
https://goo.gl/images/vzJmgz )

THANK YOU!

Feu du Marseille

Hi man, just looking for a badge for my new save, was recommended to come here.
Team Name: Feu Du Marseille
Colours: Orange & Blue

Badge shape : circle ( Name banner above it)
Features: Fire behind a blue trident.
Any other info: dunno really, youre more experienced than i am. Just do what you thinks best.

Cheers!

Deportivo San Juan Update

Hey rocheyb,

I would like a little subtle change done to the badge. if you could remove the side outline (don't know what to call it) and enlarge the rest of the seal that would be great.

cheers!

Team Name: Sheffield FC
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established: 1857
Badge shape:
up to you
Features: old style brown football

Any other info: just kind of do what you want if you think it looks clean and nice

danke <3333

Last edited:
Red Bull Liverpool

Team Name: Red Bull Liverpool
Colours: Red and White
Badge shape: Like the Red Bulls logo (RB Leipzig and Salzburg)

If you could do a normal size logo and a small size logo that would be nice. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Team name: Red Bull Braga
Badge shape: Lihe the Red Bull football clubs (RB Leipzig and Salzburg)

If you could do a normal size logo and a small size logo that would be nice. Thanks!!

I made a request on twitter but wanted to do it on here to go into more detail, ive added a badge ive done on DesignEvo which is ok, but no where near your level, ive added mine to my game and its just looking out of place.
Team Name: Norton Albion FootbaView attachment 18205ll Club
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: Needs to have horses/stallions somewhere on the logo
Any other info: I want it the same or similar style to Man City, roundel with a central shield

I know you have alot to get throughh, so im no rush, just want a premier league quality style badge i know you can make,
Thanks mate,

Team Name: FSV Freyung
Colours: Blue White (preferably the same blue as the Bavarian flag (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria#/media/File:Flag_of_Bavaria_(lozengy).svg)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2004
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Can you do something with a red wolf? it's in the coat of arms of the district(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyung-Grafenau#/media/File:Wappen_Landkreis_Freyung-Grafenau.png). but I would like something more modern than the hieraldic wolf in the coat of arms.
Any other info:

Thanks!

FC Nottingham

Hey ROCHEYB!

You are a absolute legend! I have tried designing my own logos but I’m useless lol

could I request 3 badges but in a similar style please for my fm and pes master league?

team name is FC Nottingham and can the badge be in the similar style has the inter Milan and New York City fc logo with the initials has the centre piece but can one badge be remixed with the fc Barcelona badge and also in the same styles as the previous mentioned inter Milan and nyc fc badges please.

thank you

Big project - Revolution football group - 7 teams.

Team information;
Badge - Same base as FC Bayern Munich (Each with different features, see below)
The circle with the FC Bayern Munich Text on will be what i refer to as 'outer circle'
The circle consisting of blue and white diamonds will be what i refer to as 'centre circle' to try make it as easy as possible for you.

Colours; Black, Yellow and White + Nations badge colour
(Edinburgh Revolution FC teams badge would be Black, Yellow and White and the flag would be blue and white)

Europe;
Scotland - Edinburgh
(Scottish flag within centre circle. outer circle 'Edinburgh Revolution Football Club')

Holland - Rotterdam
(Dutch flag within centre circle. 'Rotterdam Revolution Football Club' in outer circle)

Asia;
Australia - Perth
(Australian flag in centre circle. 'Perth Revolution Football Club' in outer circle)

Hong Kong - Hong Kong
(Hong Kong flag within the centre circle. 'Hong Kong Revolution Football Club' within outer circle.)

North America;
U.S.A - Las Vegas
(American Stars and Stripes within centre circle. outer circle 'Las Vegas Revolution Football Club')

South America;
Chille - Viña del Mar
(Chillie national flag within centre circle. VDM Revolution Football Club' within outer circle)

Africa;
South Africa - Port Elizabeth
(South African flag within the centre circle. outer circle 'Port Elizabeth Revolution Football Club')

If it's possible can the nations flags fill the whole centre circle, sort of like the picture on this link - https://www.dreamstime.com/american...stars-stripes-flag-styled-fill-image125300301

Logo desperately needed.

Team Name: Attercliffe Liberal Football Club
Colours: Red, White, Black, Grey
Year Established*: 2019
Badge shape - Circle
Features: Yorkshire Rose, Anything to do with Steelworks
Any other info: Club is from Sheffield. Nothing to cartoon. Simple but effective.

Hey rocheyb,

Wanted to know if you'd be able to meet this request; at your complete convenience, of course. I will be heavily getting into the FM scene on the blogging/content side and wanted my own crest that goes with my Twitter handle (FMLehrer). As such, here is what I was thinking;

Team Name: FM Lehrer
Colours: Black, Silver/Grey, Dark Yellow/Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield; preferably in the style of your work on Hamworthy Recreation FC, but creative leeway is always welcome as other ideas are great!
Features: I wanted to pay homage to both my personal cultural background and also my footballing passions. As such, in each of the four sections, I wanted a design/logo/scheme that references Sweden, Senegal (these two are my background), Germany, and England (footballing interests).
Any other info: N/A

Thanks so much!!!

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 15957
FMLEHRER
German for FM Teacher. As requested, a predominantly black and gold colour scheme with references to Sweden, Senegal, Germany and England in the four sections. The trophy is obviously an elusion to the World Cup and the naughts-and-crosses style tactics drawing in the top right is lifted from your existing logo. I know that you posted your request more than three weeks ago — my apologies for the delay in responding. The logo that I have seen on your Twitter profile might be a new one that you had done while you didn't get any response from me. So this one is for your consideration but it's entirely up to you whether you use it or not.

Team Name: i am creating a custom league for nepal and i have 7 teams (Katmandu, Surkhet, Pokhara, Morang, Kailali, Butwal, Banke)
Colours: you can use any colors you like
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
make all different like man city, atletico madrid, gladbach
Features: make them like real clubs
Any other info:
its for a custom league in nepal i m doing

thanks in advance
:):)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 15946 View attachment 15945 View attachment 15944
KATHMANDU F.C.
The way I did this logo at first was very similar to Charlton Athletic so I undid much of that and went another way with it. The centrepiece is basically the flag of Kathmandu and the text in black is the motto of the region, according to Wikipedia. The Nepali text in the middle is just a translation of the text in the outer roundel, courtesy of an online translation site.
View attachment 15943 View attachment 15942 View attachment 15941
A.F.C. SURKHET DISTRICT
My online research turned up several logos for educational establishments in Surkhet that were based on the Star of David and I have taken the red and blue colour ways from one of those logos. The Nepali text reads Association Football Club (left), Surkhet District (right), Karnali Province (bottom). The area in the middle of this logo, around the football, is transparent. This logo might suit a team that wears red-and-blue halves, like FC Basel or Genoa.

View attachment 15940 View attachment 15939 View attachment 15938
POKHARA F.C.
According to Wikipedia, Pokhara is the home of the Gurkha Regiment so this logo is based on them. In FM, the badge always appears alongside the name of the club so (as with Wolverhampton Wanderers) it's not necessary to have the name of the club on every individual logo.
View attachment 15937 View attachment 15936 View attachment 15935
MORANG F.C.
There are elephants in Morang and this logo is based on the logo of an elephant welfare organisation, with the added football.
View attachment 15934 View attachment 15933 View attachment 15932
KAILALI DISTRICT F.C.
I couldn't find any information about this particular region to base the badge design on, so I just figured I'd do a blue one. The three diagonal stripes can stand for anything you like, as can the star under the KDFC. The Nepali text across the top translates as Kailali District Football Club.
View attachment 15931 View attachment 15930 View attachment 15929
BUTWAL LIONS F.C.
Self-explanatory, I think.
View attachment 15925 View attachment 15924 View attachment 15923
BANKE UNITED F.C.
In the colour ways of Borussia Dortmund and featuring a generic Nepalese temple. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Last edited:
Newcastle United

Team Name:
Newcastle United
Colours:
Current, Black and White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Just looking for a modern update to the current badge as the current one has never really looked great in-game

Team Nam​e: Sparta Rotterdam
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Shield
Features:
Any other info:
Similar to the logo of Heracles Almelo – it says Sparta at the top, with Rotterdam just underneath and the year somewhere. The bottom two thirds or so of the logo is red and white vertical stripes, with the current Sparta logo – the figure with the ball at his feet – superimposed over the middle of the stripes. Did a quick mock-up on paint of vaguely what I was thinking if this is unclear

Thank you!

Vegas Victory SC

For MLS expansion team in Las Vegas
Logo shape: Trangular shield with curved edges
Colours: Blue shield with orange and silver (ala the colours for the flag of Nevada and Las Vegas)
Details: at the top of the shield to say in orange 'VEGAS VICTORY' and just underneath in the silver to say 'SOCCER CLUB' if there's no enough space just VEGAS VICTORY in alternate colours is fine. The main centrepiece of the logo is two V shapes grey and orange inside each other. At the bottom either inside or just outside the shield a star like the one on the Nevada flag with a soccer (hate saying that lol) ball inside. If you think it is lacking something extra maybe a banner at the bottom saying something related to the club and state (Pride of Nevada, Nevada's club, Battle Born etc.)
Looking forward to seeing this one!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 15751 View attachment 15750 View attachment 15749
ATTERCLIFFE LIBERAL F.C.
For a request via Twitter. Using the Manchester City template, the two Tinsley Towers are represented in the top half. The red stripes with the thinner white lines are meant to be suggestive of a kit design that would become traditional for this club. The cog in the lower section of the shield represents Sheffield Steel and the item that punctuates the text on the left and right is an outline of the Yorkshire Rose.

Back