ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi there , i'm creating a custom league in Canada and i have 10 teams , i hope you will help me with this , i will give you features for almost every team , maybe will be easier for you !

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 15653 View attachment 15652 View attachment 15651
SYLVAN LAKE S.C.
The centrepiece of this logo is taken from the Coat of Arms of Sylvan Lake. The original has a skier (or maybe a snowboarder) in the bottom right segment but that could be potentially misleading in the context of a football club's brand identity so I have substituted in a football. That section appears here in black-and-white, as it does on that Coat of Arms, and I have used two tones of green for the outer roundel and its trim.

View attachment 15648 View attachment 15647 View attachment 15646
SASKATOON UNITED S.C.
This badge uses elements from the flag of Saskatoon, including the Coat of Arms which is shown here in the top right corner.
View attachment 15645 View attachment 15644 View attachment 15643
DAUPHIN CITY S.C.
This one is based on the official seal of the City of Dauphin, which is in Manitoba.
View attachment 15209 View attachment 15208 View attachment 15207
WESTAKIWIN HILLS S.C.
The Westakiwin Coat of Arms superimposed on blue-and-white stripes. The Tudor Rose at the bottom matches the style of the flowers featured in the graphic, although its historical relevance wouldn't relate to Canada.
View attachment 15190 View attachment 15189 View attachment 15188
LLOYDMINSTER OILERS S.C.
This one is based on the flag of Lloydminster and the City's official seal.

View attachment 15187 View attachment 15186 View attachment 15185
YORKTON PLAINS S.C.
The Maple Leaf and colours taken from the flag of Yorkton.
View attachment 15184 View attachment 15183 View attachment 15182
BROOKS BISONS S.C.
I have gone for a Fluminense style red-and-green stripes for this one, with blue serving as the tertiary colour. The Red Bison would be a good nickname for this club. The correct plural of "bison" is "bison" (as with "deer") but I have done this one as requested. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.
View attachment 15179 View attachment 15178 View attachment 15177
MEDICINE HAT S.C.
This one is very similar to the flag of Medicine Hat, which is a city in South East Alberta, Canada. "Animo et Fide" is Latin for "With Soul and Faith".
View attachment 15174 View attachment 15173 View attachment 15172
LETHBRIDGE MINERS F.C.
This one is based on the Official Seal of the City of Lethbridge. The version I was working from was orange and black so I have recoloured it to accommodate the blue and red, as requested, and included the crown at the top as featured in the original. There is a white outline on the outside of this logo.
View attachment 15159 View attachment 15158 View attachment 15157
PRINCE ALBERT ROYAL S.C.
The flag of the city of Prince Albert forms the top section of this logo. I don't know what a Canadian soldier looks like, specifically (unless you mean a Mountie, which are more police, aren't they?) so I have used a generic soldier image.

Last edited:
RB Fake Taxi

Hi rocheyb,
Could you make a badge for my 7 a side team. Love the other badges so I think you're the best person to ask.
Team Name: RB Fake Taxi
Colours: Black & Yellow
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Year established: 2017
Features: cant think of any
Any other info: Cool name right

Hi RocheyB,

Love your work! I was wondering if you could help me with a new team...

Team Name: Andorra Lions
Colours: Sky Blue and White
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Don't mind

Features: A Lion as the main feature, modern, minimalist, little writing as possible (Like Wolves)

Any other info: None

Thanks again RocheyB!

Team Name: La Commissione
Colours: Blue and white
Badge shape: Crown Below

Features: Team name above crown , 2018 bottom of crown

View attachment 15507la Commissione

Hi RocheyB,

Would it be possible to do another logo for a different save. For a bit of background, this is based on a Romanian team called Unirea Urziceni which no longer exists - this is like a phoenix club of sorts. I’ve attached a photo below. Would it be possible to keep the same format, just change the text and put a graphic of a wolf in place of the lion? Cheers!

Team name: Baragan Wolves FC
Year established: 2018
Badge shape: see attached photo
Features: see attached photo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Unirea_Urziceni.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 15147 View attachment 15146 View attachment 15145
BARAGAN WOLVES F.C.

Wow nice I might use this loved that episode Isaac Dreyfus few years old but still a classic Silent Witness is one of my favourite shows

Hi RocheyB

can i have a roundel Badge with my crest (pic below) in the centre , with 20 on the left and 19 on the right , London City top crest and Outlaws on the bottom , FC instead of MC you can make a couple of versions if u like

Team name: London City FC
Colours: Black and white
Year established: 2019
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: ]View attachment 1197293

View attachment 15128 View attachment 15127 View attachment 15126
LONDON CITY F.C.
I couldn't work with your version of the Clint Eastwood image but I was able to find another version that I could image adjust to be usable here.

A kit! Surprise

Hi RocheyB. Starting a new FM save a need a new club badge!

Team Name: Claydon FC
Colours: Based on the EPL Premier League colours (purple and white)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Round
Features: Club mascot is a Squirrel, so would be nice if included.
Any other info: Could you please try include British Flag colours, as this club is built on English football herratidge!

Hey Rochey,
I have an idea for a Gibraltarian football team named Rosia Bay. I would love it if the badge contained purple roses, with just a purple theme all-round. I don't mind what shape the logo is, I'll leave that to your expertise. Cheers

Team name: Rosia Bay
Year established: 1912
Colours: Purple and some light grey accents
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: Purple roses

View attachment 15121 View attachment 15120 View attachment 15119
ROSIA BAY F.C.

Team Name: Bedale AFC
Colours: Blue/Yellow

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1933
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Link to the website (
Bedale AFC | Bedale Town Association Football Club)

View attachment 15118 View attachment 15117 View attachment 15116
BEDALE A.F.C.
The lower half of this logo is a recreation of the original, linked to in the request. The Yorkshire Rose on the green background is the flag of North Yorkshire. The top right segment combines two Coats of Arms. The red and yellow horizontal stripes is taken from the Coat of Arms of Fitzalan and the Black Lion Rampant is from that of the Miles Stapletons; both have been prominent families in the history of the town.

Hi RocheyB,

I was wondering if you'd be able to refresh our logo for our football club please?

Team name: Bedfont & Feltham Football Club
Colours: Yellow and Blue
Year established: 2012
Badge shape: up to RocheyB
Features: a tudor rose and a peacock

I have attached a photo of our existing logo.View attachment 1197834

View attachment 14999 View attachment 14998 View attachment 14997
BEDFONT & FELTHAM F.C.
This is a refresh of the original, rather than a redesign. I've given the club name its own section across the top against a neutral black background; the font is Arial Narrow with a combination of bold and normal strength to make the best use of the space. I've switched the positions of the peacock and the Tudor Rose — partly because I don't quite get the use of the Yorkshire Rose for a club in the London region but also because it allows for more of the peacock to be visible and that's the more interesting detail. Having removed the content from the blue quadrants, I've used a two-tone blue such as you might find in the fabric of a football kit. I haven't posted it here but I also have an 800px version of this logo on file.

Pantiles Fc

Hi Rochey
I would like to make a request if that's ok.
Team Name: Pantiles Fc
Colours: Blue,white and black
Year Established:
Badge shape: up to rocheyb):
Features: A picture of Tunbridge Wells on the badge
Any other info: Nothing

Hello Rocheyb,

I would like to request a badge if that is ok.

Team Name: R.S.C. Gibraltar
Colours: Orange and Purple
Badge Shape: No preference
Features: A royal crown if possible.

I would be very grateful if you could make me one of your wonderful badges.

Thanks HoleyReaperz

hey Rochey

loved the last badge wondering if you could make a few more when you have a chance.

Team Name: Wakanda National Football Team
Colours: Black, White and gold outline
Year Established: No year please
Badge Shape: up to Rochey
Features: a panther would be great and maybe "Black Panthers" somewhere on or below the badge

then i'd like some league logos for a custom wakanda football league maybe featuring a sponsorship like Coca Cola or pepsi along those lines.

Wakanda Premier League
Wakanda Division 1
Wakanda Division 2
Wakanda Division 3
Wakanda Junior Division

And finally i'd like some club badges too. nothing really specific about the the requirements as they are fictional they are based in west africa so maybe some western african culture ill add as much as i can to help for ideas.

Team Name: Birnin Zana United
Colours: Red and white
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Nickname for the team is the warriors so maybe something to do with warriors to add to the badge

Team Name: AFC Adowa
Colours: Purple and white
Any other info: nickname is the rebels so something rebellious?

Team Name: Birnin S'yan
Any other info: take as much creative freedom with this one the nickname is the blues so not much to really go on haha

Team Name: Obodo Makeda
Colours: orange and white
Any other info: nickname is the eagles

Team Name: M'kumbe City
Colours: Green and white
Any other info: nickname is the riversiders

Team Name: Bashenga F.C.
Colours: Orange and black
Any other info: the name is based on a fictional mountain called Mt bashenga

Team Name: N'Jadaka City
Colours: Black and white

Team Name: Jabari Sports Club
Colours: Yellow and Black
Any other info: the shirts will be a checkered yellow and black and nickname is the Cheetahs so maybe a cheetah somewhere?

Team Name: Val'Holuth Athletic
Colours: Red and black
Any other info: nickname is athletic so anything to do with athletics maybe?

Team Name: Obodo Agha
Colours: yellowish Green and white

Team Name: Red Bull Azzaria
Any other info: this one will probably be the easiest basically i just want a red bull badge but with the naming changed to Azzaria maybe add a little african flavour too it or not up to you

hope this is too much mate and sorry for the vagueness regarding the clubs take as much creative freedom also could you add junior club badges for each badge too?

thanks mate

Last edited:
Well I meant for the mask to be half of it to be a face like this

https://i.imgur.com/Rvlh6Vg.png

Hope it clears it up. Also, the right side should be w/o the dot and TR instead in the text, but I hope it's not too much to ask.

View attachment 14668 View attachment 14666 View attachment 14665
NK TRNOVLJE (REDUX)
Increasing the size of the helmet means that I've had to move the club name into a separate banner at the bottom.

Last edited:
View attachment 14716
Hi mate, i hope you don't mind me not following the template but can you pretty much copy the Seville badge but change a few things.

Can you change all the Red to a Light Blue like Man City.

Can you change all the Orange borders to Black.

Can you change the football from the old Brown one to the more modern white ball with Black patches.

Can you change the entire box where it say SFC to an England flag. Just like Barcelona have on there badge.

And finally can you change the box on the left to a silhouette of a church. Ill add a picture and id like one like the top right one.

View attachment 14715View attachment 14714

Team name: Unknown FC/Unknown Unit Enforcers/Unknown Elites (Choose one. Any one of them is fine)
Colors: (primary)Black (secondary)platinum white (tertiary)gold (accents)Silver.
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to rocheyb. I would like it to be a "Special Forces" type of logo (Google for References)
Features: Team name has a glitchy text font(Google for references)
Info: I don't know what to put for a feature. If you have different ideas to make my logo better for a "special forces/spec ops unit/secret military" theme and more easier for you to make, by all means. ALSO, You don't deserve to receive any criticism because you put TIME and EFFORT into this for a living and no way i could do what you do.
You're AWESOME at making badges. OPTIONAL: Because I'm making 5 clubs and 6th to manage in, I'm not gonna be that guy to request you make 5 more badges. (One for Navy, Air force, marines, army, coastal guard). If you want to make those 5 badges suited to their own theme, PLEASE reply and i'll send u the details of 5 clubs. Until then, blow me away with your badge creation.
Can't way to see this badge.
*Additional info: The club name, badge, and kits are specific to spec ops only. Basically navy has their own style. So is marine, army, coastal guard and air force. Again, if you decide to make those, i already have the details setup and ready to go. Your call

The 6th club that I manage in, this club is for the special forces, the elite of Elites. Countries' BADDEST spec ops units from around the world supports this team. Went as far as REQUESTING my club to set up IRL meetups. From British SAS to U.S Delta Force, France's GIGN, Russian Spetnaz, Polish GROM, Canada's JTF2, Aussie's SASR and many more. Their status is so high that I am honored to share that status.
I have a few names for this club. The official club name is decided by Rochey-B once he creates this badge. To be continued.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 14699 View attachment 14698 View attachment 14697
SPECIAL FORCES F.C.
This is not my design — it's the logo of the SAS, I think. I've just found it online and formatted it for FM.
View attachment 14696 View attachment 14695 View attachment 14694
ROYAL NAVY F.C.

View attachment 14693 View attachment 14692 View attachment 14691
ROYAL AIRFORCE F.C.
View attachment 14687 View attachment 14686 View attachment 14685
ROYAL MARINES COMMANDO F.C.
View attachment 14690 View attachment 14689 View attachment 14688
BRITISH ARMY F.C.
View attachment 14684 View attachment 14683 View attachment 14682
H.M. COASTGUARD F.C.

Last edited:
Back