ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: HICKENHÖPPER FC
Colours: BLACK (primary), Red (secondary), yellow (accent/tertiary)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: soccer ball & crossbones (like a skull & crossbones, But the skull is replaced with a soccer ball)
Any other info: if it looks ok, can you add elements from the Maryland (USA) state flag

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 14681 View attachment 14680 View attachment 14679
HICKENHÖPPER S.C.
The top left is the flag of Maryland. The top right section shows barley and hops, as a reference to the Hickenhöpper beer brewery in Maryland. "Soccer Club" rather than "Football Club", as that's the norm for US teams. The red at the bottom is sampled from the flag.

View attachment 1198243

Team Name:
Farsley Celtic

Colours: So i changed my kit colors in game and would like them to be incorporated somehow someway, the colors I use are variations of blue (R 56, G 72, B 88) and white (R 240, G 240, B 240). I would also like to incorporate a yellow color to stay somewhat true to the original.

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to
rocheyb):
Round

Features:

Any other info:
Looking to modernize their badge so I don’t cringe every time I look at it. Remove the flame shape in the background. Keep the crown and the ram head or add a full ram. And would like to see the logo round. Also add a shamrock somewhere, please. Below I will attach examples of other badges to work off of that I like a lot.

View attachment 1198246View attachment 1198245

View attachment 14671 View attachment 14670 View attachment 14669
FARSLEY CELTIC F.C.
A Manchester City style redesign of the existing Farsley Celtic badge. The colour that you requested by way of RGB setting is the slightly toned down blue shown in the outer roundel. I also sampled the darker blue and the yellow from the original to provide contrast.

Last edited:
Team Name: Red Bull Liverpool
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Like the Red Bulls logo (RB Leipzig and Salzburg)

If you could do a normal size logo and a small size logo that would be nice. Thanks!!

View attachment 14649 View attachment 14648 View attachment 14647
RED BULL LIVERPOOL
Jumping the queue here — the Red Bull logos are easier to do because I already have the template on file, so I can quickly do this one and the next before I nip downstairs to watch England vs Montenegro.

I really appreciate all that you do for us. Please can you help me create this logo.
View attachment 1198449 Please can you name the team ATLETICO DE LEON, can you make the inner body black instead of blue and can you remove the stars around it. Can you make the stripes blue and gold
View attachment 1198450 Please can you switch the bear and tree logo with this lions logo.
View attachment 1198451 can you use this as the outer frame

View attachment 14633 View attachment 14632 View attachment 14631
ATLÉTICO DE LEÓN C.F.
According to Wikipedia, Atlético de Madrid has an accent on the E and the Spanish city of León has one on the O.

Hi, RocheyB!
First I want to say: Your work is amazing. Really really good stuff.

Could you please help me with my 14 team European Super League? All clubs are founded in 2018, the year can be found on the logos, but its not a must-have. Normally the logos should be more modern style (like the newest MLS expansion logos Atlanta, Orlando, Cincinnati....for example), not like a late 19th century logo. But sometimes historical elements could be found in there.

PS: I love most of the Major League Soccer logos, so maybe they can be your inspiration regarding to badge shapes.

If you have questions, please let me know.

Team Name 1: London Monarchs FC
Colours: Blue-Red-White like the „Union Jack“.
Badge shape: Would love a lion shape badge
Any other info: The people in the club and their fans are proud to be British. Its is not a working class club, they see themselves more like „We are the Capital. We have the Queen“. Little bit snobbish and very royal. Should be a high-class logo too.

Team Name 2: Birmingham Steelers FC
Colours: black-yellow (the darker yellow like the Pittsburgh Steelers)
Badge shape: Something with a Steelworker would be really nice. Badge is upon you.
Any other info: Working-class football at its best. Very loyal fanbase.

Team Name 3: Berlin Capitals FC
Colours: red and white like their coat of arms
Badge shape: Please put one of the three things into the logo: the Berlin Bear or the Brandenburger Tor. If both of them are possible – fine too.
Any other info: Berlin is proud of it´s long history. The club badge should show the history, but also the bright future of this club too.

Team Name 4: Madrid Toros FC
Colours: Dark Red from their coat of arms. (as second colour: white)
Badge Shape: Toros is spanish for Bulls, so a picture of a bull and a torero would be great.
Any other info: Because of loving to be spanish, they rejected an english club name. They are proud of being who they are. Spanish.

Team Name 5: Lazio SC
Colours: Light blue and yellow from their coat of arms. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazio#/media/File:Flag_of_Lazio.svg)
Badge Shape: upon you. Some elements from their flag could be in there.
Any other info: Lazio is the italian name from „Latium“, the Roma region. The club founders wanted to reach the whole region, not just fans in Rome. So the badge elements should not be Colosseum or stuff like that, more things that represent the whole region.

Team Name 6: Paris Revolution FC
Colours: the same three colours like the France flag
Badge shape: A badge in form of the Eiffel tower would be superb. The name Revolution is not a must-have on the logo.
Any other info: If possible, the historic element of this picture could be on the logo too. Maybe you could make 2 versions, one with and one without? I dont know how it works. (http://www.loewendenkmal21.ch/wp/wp...t__La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple-breit-750.jpg)

Team Name 7: FC Hamburg
Colours: Red/White
Badge shape: upon you, but this logo should be part of it: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe.../Hamburg-logo.svg/2000px-Hamburg-logo.svg.png
Any other info: because Hamburg is a hanseatic city, a hanseatic influence could be also on the logo (like an anchor or something). Maybe a ship form badge is possible??

Team Name 8: Barcelona Catalans FC
Colours: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...elada_blava.svg/1200px-Estelada_blava.svg.png
Badge shape: upon you
Any other info: the Catalan donkey („burro catalan“) could be also an element of the badge, because they are just proud of being Catalans.

Team Name 9: Milano FC
Colours: green-white like the Lombardia flag: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...ardiae.svg/800px-Insigne_Langobardiae.svg.png
Any other info: --

Team Name 10: Amsterdam District FC
Colours: same like the flag (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...msterdam.svg/1280px-Flag_of_Amsterdam.svg.png), which should be part of the logo
Badge shape: round, little bit like the Manchester City badge
Any other info: they have the name „District“, because the Canal District is very typical for the City. The people in Amsterdam love their canals. Maybe a canal bridge could be part of the logo.

Team Name 11: FC Bavaria München
Colour: light blue and white, maybe yellow elements (https://www.flaggenmeer.de/media/image/a8/a8/0a/flagge_bayern_mit_wappen_und_loewen_querformat.jpg)
Badge shape: like you think its good :-)
Any other info: The lion should be an element on the logo. Also the badge should look a little bit historical, but also modern too. Also mountains could be an element, because the Alps are a part of Bavaria.

Team Name 12: Austria FC
Colour: Red and White
Badge shape: upon you, but not round.
Any other info: They are called „the Eagles“, because an eagle is on the Austrian coat of arms. If you didnt use the mountains in the Munich logo, you could use them here. Also it is possible to use the typical "Riesenrad" (http://www.b2bviennahighlights.com/media/projekte/projekt_riesenrad.jpg), because the club is based in Vienna.

Team Name 13: Stockholm Vikings SC
Colours: swedish national colours yellow and blue, like IKEA ;-)
Any other info: The viking style should be typical. Maybe a Viking, maybe an ax. Stuff like that. Typical swedish elements should not be there (like a moose or something).

Team Name 14: Marseille Dockers FC
Colours: light blue, white and grey (like their coat of arms: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...lle.svg/1280px-Armoiries_de_Marseille.svg.png)
Any other info: Marseille supporters are very fanatic. The club is not the rich club from the capital, their fans are poor and working-class. Mostly works at the harbour, so the name is perfect. I love this logo: http://www-static2.spulsecdn.net/pics/00/00/62/85/628526_1_O.jpg … so maybe it could be an inspiration. The logo should show strengthness of a working-class club.

Regards and thank you!!!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 14596 View attachment 14595 View attachment 14594
LONDON MONARCHS F.C.

View attachment 14591 View attachment 14590 View attachment 14589
BIRMINGHAM STEELERS F.C.
View attachment 14588 View attachment 14587 View attachment 14586
BERLIN CAPITALS F.C.
The Brandenburg Gate features at the top. The black bear is from the flag of Berlin and also the Coat of Arms, as is the overall colour scheme.
View attachment 14585 View attachment 14584 View attachment 14583
MADRID TOROS C.F.
C.F. is for Club de Fútbol, as per Real Madrid C.F. and as with that club, I have used the Spanish Crown at the top of this badge.
View attachment 14510 View attachment 14509 View attachment 14508
LAZIO S.C.
The Italian flag and the SPQR seal of the Roman Republic, featuring the Roman Eagle, reference the Regione Lazio Coat of Arms, as requested. For yellow, I have used the gold in the edging and the lighter blue is used in a blue-and-white stripes combination, similar to the Argentina national team.
View attachment 14503 View attachment 14502 View attachment 14501
PARIS REVOLUTION F.C.
There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 14499 View attachment 14498 View attachment 14497
F.C. HAMBURG​
There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 14496 View attachment 14495 View attachment 14494
CATALANS C.F.
I created this logo a while ago for somebody else but it's very similar to what you're requesting so I trust it will serve the purpose. The Coat of Arms and flag of Catalonia are featured in the bottom section. The light-blue-and-white at the top is a Lionel Messi-inspired reference.
View attachment 14465 View attachment 14464 View attachment 14463
MILANO F.C.
Combining elements from the Coat of Arms and flag of Lombardy, the region in which Milan is located.
View attachment 14431 View attachment 14430 View attachment 14429
AMSTERDAM DISTRICT F.C.
An arched brick bridge, such as those you'd find straddling the canals in Amsterdam, features at the top of the shield. The flower is a tulip. The black-and-red stripes with the three white crosses running down the middle is based on the city's flag and Coat of Arms. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.
View attachment 14428 View attachment 14427 View attachment 14426
FV BAVARIA MÜNCHEN
Using the Barcelona template, the Rampant Lion of Munich appears in the top left section. The Alps are represented top right. The flag of Bavaria fills out the lower section. The German word for "Football Club" is "Fußballverein", which means that your FC Bavaria becomes FV Bavaria — consistent with the German word "München".
View attachment 14290 View attachment 14289 View attachment 14288
ÖSTERREICHS FV
I have Germanicised your Austria FC, on the basis that football clubs are usually created in their own language — even if that name is translated by foreigners when they refer to the club. For example, the word that appears on the badge of my Ukrainian sister-in-law's team looks more like "Waxtap" to an Englishman's eye but translates as Shakhtar. The ferris wheel represents the Wiener Reisanrad. The top right section combines the Austrian Flag with the country's Coat of Arms. The section at the bottom is the Flag of Vienna, which — given the location of the Reisenrad — is where I interpret this club to be from.
View attachment 14239 View attachment 14238 View attachment 14237
STOCKHOLM VIKINGS S.C.
Stockholm is both the capital city of Sweden and the name of the county, so there are two Flags of Stockholm; the outer roundel uses the colours of the City flag and the blue, yellow and red in the middle is taken from the County flag. Vikings did not have horns on their helmets — this particular vector image of a viking did have horns but I have knocked them off in the interests of authenticity (...and because a previous requestor asked me to). According to the online translator I use, "Stockholm Vikings" translates as "Stockholms Vikingar" but if you add "Sports Club", it reverts to the English term.
View attachment 14236 View attachment 14235 View attachment 14234
MARSEILLE DOCKERS C.F.
The shape of this badge and that light blue cross with the black outline are lifted from the centre of the Marseille Coat of Arms. A cargo ship, anchors and a football identify this as the club of the stevedores (or dockworkers) of Marseille.

That's your lot. With the possible exception of the Birmingham Steelers one, they are not really in the MLS style but I think you overestimated my design ability with that request — I just try to come up with an idea and action it as well as I can. If I manage to create a logo in a particular desired style, then it's kind of coincidental!

Last edited:
View attachment 1201607 View attachment 1201608 View attachment 1201609
HICKENHÖPPER S.C.
The top left is the flag of Maryland. The top right section shows barley and hops, as a reference to the Hickenhöpper beer brewery in Maryland. "Soccer Club" rather than "Football Club", as that's the norm for US teams. The red at the bottom is sampled from the flag.

Thank you so much! This looks great! Could I trouble you for a version that says Football Club?

Team Name:Clube de Regatas Ponta Negra
Colours:Blue, Red and White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:
It has as per PNCR in the center as in the photo, but it does not need the same source and the badge shape as that of the athlete of Madrid. I'm sorry if it's too hard, I really like your logos.

View attachment 14561View attachment 14560

Last edited:
Please can you help me create a logo.

Hey RocheyB
I really appreciate your work and effort. Please can you help me create this logo.
View attachment 14559 Can you make the white background black, the stripes blue and dark grey
View attachment 14557 Please can you replace the snake with this dragon and can you make the Dragon gold colored. Please can you use the outer frame of Atletico madrid logo

Thank You

Project U.S. Military Soccer League (Update+Improvements Ideas)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1201588 View attachment 1201589 View attachment 1201590
SPECIAL FORCES F.C.
This is not my design — it's the logo of the SAS, I think. I've just found it online and formatted it for FM.
View attachment 1201591 View attachment 1201592 View attachment 1201593
ROYAL NAVY F.C.

View attachment 1201595 View attachment 1201596 View attachment 1201597
ROYAL AIRFORCE F.C.
View attachment 1201601 View attachment 1201602 View attachment 1201603
ROYAL MARINES COMMANDO F.C.
View attachment 1201598 View attachment 1201599 View attachment 1201600
BRITISH ARMY F.C.
View attachment 1201604 View attachment 1201605 View attachment 1201606
H.M. COASTGUARD F.C.

Let me say this: This is AMAZING. You wow'd me. I have 2 things to say: 1. I would like to update these club badge designs and 2. Request a League Badge IF possible.

Let's start with the league badge. League Name: Military Soccer League.
There was an Idea that came to me: Why not create an American League based on our American Military. Our American Military or our U.S Armed Forces consists of 5 armed service Branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. The name of this league is called the United States' Military Soccer League. (Short Version: Military Soccer League). If this is possible, I would like to request this league badge.
I google "Military League" and the first thing that pops up is a website to an Esports league called "Military Gaming League". I went to that website and there are actually esports teams representing each branch of the military. Representing our Soldiers. This is perfect.

View attachment 1201747

Obviously, this is an Esports League Badge that says "Military Gaming League" and "MGL" but i would like to corporate this design. The color choices and the design is simple and I like it. Can you use this as a reference point to create the League Badge like this but should say "Military Soccer League" and "MSL".

Now, let's talk about the club badges. This is Amazing. I do like these are British theme. But i would like it to be Americanized so let's improve on these designs and go from there. It is my fault because i never gave my ideas for the rest of the clubs. This time, let's do that. I will try to be more clearer, simple and more specific and what you can do. Let's get this out of the way: All 6 clubs are founded in 2019 (optional). The badge shape of all 6 clubs are up to you. Each club represent a color theme: Navy is Blue like Water, Army is sand-ish color so Yellow, Air force is bright sky blue/white/silver like Air, Marine Corps is heavy green like Earth, and Coast Guard is orange. For Special forces is Black. Simple Really.

Team 1: U.S. Army
Colours: Black and Yellow(primary) White and Grey(secondary). The theme is Sand Yellow

View attachment 1201749

This is a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 poster. Can you corporate this design to look more like the design below.

View attachment 1201748

This is an Esports team logo that i found. The design and color choices is simple and I like it. Can you use this as a reference point to create the club badge like this but remove the "esports" because this is football.

Team 2: Navy SEALs
Colours: navy blue(primary) grey(secondary) white(tertiary) black(accents). The theme is Blue Water.
Badge shape: Roundel

View attachment 1201760 View attachment 1201761

I found this logo design. I really like this design and the color choices because it is simple and I like it. Obviously, it says "the navy league" but I like to corporate this design. Can you use this as a reference point to create the club badge like this but should say "NAVY SEALs".

Team 3: Air Force United
Colours: (primary)white (secondary)green (tertiary)black (accents)grey. The theme is Air.
Badge shape: shield

View attachment 1201763 View attachment 1201764

This is the logo for the U.S Air force. Its very simple and I like it. I would like to corporate this design when creating the club badge.
Here is my 2nd idea:

View attachment 1201765

I'm looking for 3 fighter jets with red, white and blue smoke trail. Kind of like an air show.
They are flying leaving colored smoke. The image above should be a reference point but i want the jets to face upwards. The image, the nose of the jets are facing below, i want it face up. Basically the background should look like 3 jets are flying upwards, as if we are taking pictures and its flying towards us at an angle. Not a steep angle as if they are trying to fly higher and higher.

View attachment 1201766

Here's an example. But i don't want it flying upwards at a vertical angle. More so a 45 degree angle. Am i making sense?

View attachment 1201767 View attachment 1201768 View attachment 1201769

I think this is how it should look like.
additional info: include a soccer ball at the bottom. Sorry if this is confusing. This may be too difficult but I'll accept what you have. *The U.S Air force logo makes more sense for the club badge but its up to you.*

Team 4: Marine Corps FC
Colours: military green(primary) brown(secondary) sand(tertiary) black(accents). The theme is jungle Green.
Badge shape: up to rocheyb

View attachment 14546 View attachment 14545 View attachment 14544 View attachment 14543

Here are 4 designs that I found. I really like all of them. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. You can make it simple and cartoonish to please the eye and easy to understand. It should say "Marine Corps FC". I do like the motto. Its up to you.
Here is my 2nd idea: Silhouette of soldier, helicopter should be at background like hovering as if its about to land.
The theme of the badge should be like Rambo type so the silhouette of the soldier is holding 2 guns, background is forestry and the bandanna should be heavy green. Its windy so the bandanna is flopping in air because of the helicopter at background. Am I making sense? This is also hard but I'll accept what you have.

Team 5: Coast Guard FC
Colours: orange(primary) black(secondary) navy blue(tertiary) white(accents). The theme is orange.
Badge shape: shield

View attachment 14542 View attachment 14541

Here are 2 designs that I found. I like these designs because they are simple to understand. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge.

View attachment 14540 View attachment 14539

Here are 2 more designs that I found. These are simple and cartoon-ish. Either way, you can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. Its up to you.
The background of the logo piece should be the Coast Guard Boat and Helicopter (optional).

Finally, the last team.
Team 6: SPEC OPS FC

Colours: Black, Silver, White, and Gold
Badge: Up to RocheyB.

View attachment 14532 View attachment 14531 View attachment 14530 View attachment 14529 View attachment 14528 View attachment 14527

I found these 6 designs. Each are different in their own way. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. 2 designs out of 6 have a motto. I do like them. The club name says "Spec ops FC" but I do the design when it says "Special Forces". Its up to you.

*I also would want to request these club badges. This is for expansion teams if I want to expand the league and add more clubs.*
Bonus Team: <"html://United=FC">
No SERIOUSLY, this is the team name. Basically this team represents the cyber hackers. Creative isn't it?
The name itself is a code or script. I'm not a software programmer. I don't know how to code stuff. This is how I vision what code is. Or maybe .html or java script. I don't know to be honest.
Colours: Black and Green

View attachment 14538 View attachment 14537 View attachment 14536 View attachment 14533

Here are 4 designs that i found. Each are different in their own way. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. The club badge should include the club name.

View attachment 14534

I really love this design because its glitchy as if its been hacked. Perfect design for the club badge but it should say the club name. Either way, its up to you.

Bonus Team 2: Anonymous FC
Colours: Black and White.
Badge: Up to RocheyB

View attachment 14535

Here is the design that i found. This is perfect for the club and I would like to corporate this design when creating the club badge. The design and color choices is simple and I like it. The club badge should say "Anonymous FC".

Alright. This will be the last one. Main reason why I play FM19 is to create a club and start from the bottom to the vanarama n/s and work my way up to the English Premier League. This is my MAIN club. I want it to be unique, special. Its cool and all to create and request these fun club logos for my created League but THIS would be the one I would take it very seriously.
Team Name: Honolulu FC
Colours: Mix of Green+Blue+Turquoise(primary) Platinum White(secondary) Black(tertiary) Gold(accents). This club badge should speak "HAWAII THEME". The club badge design and the color choices should be Hawaii theme.
Year Established: 2019 (optional)
Features: Include a surfer and his board, soccer ball and/or sea turtle.
Hawaii is known for beaches like Waikiki and Ala Moana, palm trees, high rise hotels, Volcanoes, Pearl Harbor. Of course, Tourists. Landscape of cliffs, waterfalls, Beautiful types of flowers like Hawaii's official flower of the state: Yellow Hibiscus. Each island has their own color to represent or flowers. Oahu and Hawaii's color/flower is ilima flower.
(Idea)For the Surfer, include him volley kick a soccer ball. Background is Beach, palm tree, waves in the distant and volcano.
Any other info:If you have a better idea, by all means. I know the results will be great anyways Keep up the good work. Optional: include the saying "Aloha & Mahalo". The most important thing should include the club name. Its up to you.

I know me adding in IS too much attachments and ideas and references. This may be the biggest challenge you have ever encounter someone like me to request but regardless, your work is very underrated. Your passion for this is great. Love your work. All the time and effort. Whatever you came up with, I will still accept it because there is NO WAY i would do it better than you.

Last edited:
I made a request on twitter but wanted to do it on here to go into more detail, ive added a badge ive done on DesignEvo which is ok, but no where near your level, ive added mine to my game and its just looking out of place.
Team Name: Norton Albion FootbaView attachment 1199145ll Club
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: Needs to have horses/stallions somewhere on the logo
Any other info: I want it the same or similar style to Man City, roundel with a central shield

I know you have alot to get throughh, so im no rush, just want a premier league quality style badge i know you can make,
Thanks mate,

View attachment 14515 View attachment 14514 View attachment 14513
NORTON ALBION F.C.

Need a logo please

Great job mate. Hope you're doing good in your life.

Team Name: Hillingdon United
Colours: White/Blue/Red
Year Established: 2016
Badge Shape: Up to RocheyB
Features: 3 Swords with a crown? (based on Hillingdon Borough and Harefield logo) Hill?

I'm in no rush so just do as you see fit ??????

Last edited:
Hello! Thanks for your great job, I would like to ask for another logo:

Team Name: Olympique d'Anières
Colours: white, red, yellow, black
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features:
Any other info: using this image, can you do something nice, it's a swiss team if it's usefull this information, maybe you could put a small swiss flag logo to remind that :) (
https://goo.gl/images/vzJmgz )

THANK YOU!

View attachment 14233 View attachment 14232 View attachment 14231
OLYMPIQUE d'ANIÈRES
Using the Manchester City template, the central shield is the Coat of Arms of Anieres. In Switzerland, the governing regions are called Cantons (sort of between counties in England and States in the US; my brother lives in the Canton of Schwyz) and this municipality is in Geneva – but in this particular area, they predominantly speak French, hence the French line around the bottom edge. The Swiss flag appears left and right and informs the colour ways around the bottom edge. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Last edited:
Hi man, just looking for a badge for my new save, was recommended to come here.
Team Name: Feu Du Marseille
Colours: Orange & Blue

Badge shape : circle ( Name banner above it)
Features: Fire behind a blue trident.
Any other info: dunno really, youre more experienced than i am. Just do what you thinks best.

Cheers!

View attachment 14219 View attachment 14218 View attachment 14217
FEU de MARSEILLE F.C.
I have noticed my error — "de" instead of "du" — but the online translator I use recognises both, so I'll leave it for your consideration.

Team Name: Sheffield FC
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established: 1857
Badge shape:
up to you
Features: old style brown football

Any other info: just kind of do what you want if you think it looks clean and nice

danke <3333

View attachment 14216 View attachment 14215 View attachment 14214
SHEFFIELD F.C.
I've retained the black-and-red quadrants from the club's original shield. The silver background is a nod to Sheffield Steel and it enables me to mimic the Sevilla badge to create a holding device for the old-school football, avoiding a murky brown-on-black clash. The crossed arrows are a recurrent theme on logos for institutions in Sheffield; it should be 4 x arrows on either side but due to the limited space, I have edited it to 4 in total.

Last edited:
Good job mate ,wish you the best !

Name - União Futebol Comércio e Indústria de Tomar ( U.F.C.I.T )

Badge - up to rocheyb

Features - please use some of knights templar features like the red cross

Colours - knights templar colours ( white , red , black )

Year Est. - 1914

Thanks a lot !

View attachment 14121 View attachment 14120 View attachment 14119
UNIAO FUTEBOL COMERCE E INDUSTRIA DE TOMAR (U.F.C.I.T.)
The full team name appears across the top, with the abbreviation and year of formation in the top left section. This was a real club that won honours during the 1970s but subsequently folded. Their badge was triangular with black-and-red halves, so the second box on the left is a reference to that. Tomar was the location of the last town build for the Knights Templar. The official Coat of Arms features a castle, hence the castle-style top edge and the Fleur de Lys, the St.George style cross and the circular Sign in the bottom left section are all references to the Knights Templar.

Last edited:
Hey rocheyb,

I would like a little subtle change done to the badge. if you could remove the side outline (don't know what to call it) and enlarge the rest of the seal that would be great.

cheers!

Did my request get glossed over? lol Here's the original logo just in case.

Last edited:
Back