ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey rocheyb,

I would like a little subtle change done to the badge. if you could remove the side outline (don't know what to call it) and enlarge the rest of the seal that would be great.

cheers!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 14086 View attachment 14085 View attachment 14084
DEPORTIVO SAN JUAN (REDUX)
I didn't overlook this one, it was just quite a difficult one to do because I had to recreate it from scratch and draw that cross in the middle. I generally do first-come-first-served but I also try to judge how long each one will take and how much time I have available when I sit down at my computer — better to finish one logo than to leave another halfway done when I go to sleep. On this version of the DSJ logo, the shield is slightly larger than before but I wanted to keep the blue and white areas in the central background visible and keep the castle crown within the outer roundel. The text bends up a bit further, too.

Last edited:
Hello! Could someone please make some subtle changes to some logos already created for other players? I have selected 7 logos I like the most.

1. On the first logo the TUFC one, could you please replace TUFC with "Vuka", and underneath replace the Testwood United F.C. with "Dmitrovica".

2. The second logo, please replace RGUOR with "ŠK Legija". Please note the letter Š, not S.

3. The third logo with the horse, please change the blue left side to red, and the club name to "SK Radnički".

4. The fourth logo, replace everything green with blue. In the inside of the logo on the right side add red and white checkers. On the left side write "Mornar" and on the right side "Tivat".

5. On the fifth logo with the church, remove the blue line and the anchor. Replace the white and grey bars with red and white checkers. In the middle replace FC Hamburg with "NOŠK".

6. The sixth logo replace Billingham Synthonia with "Semberija". Replace Football Club with "Bijeljina".

Thank you!

Team Name: FSV Freyung
Colours: Blue White (preferably the same blue as the Bavarian flag (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavaria#/media/File:Flag_of_Bavaria_(lozengy).svg)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2004
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Can you do something with a red wolf? it's in the coat of arms of the district(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freyung-Grafenau#/media/File:Wappen_Landkreis_Freyung-Grafenau.png). but I would like something more modern than the hieraldic wolf in the coat of arms.
Any other info:

Thanks!

View attachment 14073 View attachment 14072 View attachment 14071
FSV FREYUNG
The flag of Bavaria runs across the width of this quadrant shield logo, with the red wolf superimposed.

Last edited:
Hey ROCHEYB!

You are a absolute legend! I have tried designing my own logos but I’m useless lol

could I request 3 badges but in a similar style please for my fm and pes master league?

team name is FC Nottingham and can the badge be in the similar style has the inter Milan and New York City fc logo with the initials has the centre piece but can one badge be remixed with the fc Barcelona badge and also in the same styles as the previous mentioned inter Milan and nyc fc badges please.

thank you

View attachment 13942 View attachment 13941 View attachment 13940
F.C. NOTTINGHAM
Rather than have me spend about half a day creating three separate logos in the knowledge that two of them are going to be rejected and never seen again, I'll just do the one and you can see what you make of it — not your fault; a trend has developed in this thread for people to make multiple requests that means lots of work for me and I am going to put a stop to it, once I have got ahead of all currently outstanding requests. So for this logo, I have taken the bones out your request and used the Barcelona template to house the interlinking FCN letters. You didn't stipulate colours so I have gone with a Watford-style yellow, black and red and selected a stag as the mascot of this club, relating to Sherwood Forest.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great job mate. Hope you're doing good in your life.

Team Name: Hillingdon United
Colours: White/Blue/Red
Year Established: 2016
Badge Shape: Up to RocheyB
Features: 3 Swords with a crown? (based on Hillingdon Borough and Harefield logo) Hill?

I'm in no rush so just do as you see fit ������

View attachment 13913 View attachment 13912 View attachment 13911
HILLINGDON UNITED F.C.
The three scimitars against a red background is a motif of the county of Middlesex and appears on the badge of Hillingdon Borough F.C. (and the old badge of Brentford). I have left out the crown, though, so the swords can be larger. The yellow-and-white eagle holding a fleur de lys and a cog wheel is taken from the Hillingdon Coat of Arms, as is the English Rose at the bottom and I have added the Cross of St. George behind it to add a little more detail into that white space. The banner at the bottom says "Forward", which is also lifted from the Hillingdon Coat of Arms.

STOP

NO MORE LOGO REQUESTS...

I currently have just over 60 logos outstanding, largely due to a recent trend for people to request a whole division's worth of logos in one request.

Generally speaking, each logo takes me between 30mins to 1 hour to do — depending on exactly what I decide to create — so 14 x logos is easily a full working day's worth of me sitting at a computer. Given that I don't charge for this service, that's just more time than I can afford to spend. It's supposed to be a hobby but it's becoming more like an unpaid part-time job!

So, I am going to fulfil all of the outstanding requests (including several that came to me on Twitter) but I will prioritise the singular logo requests and then go back through the list to do the sets.

I will post those logos here and then terminate this thread. I will then start a new thread that will begin with a set of rules that will include a limit on the number of logos permitted per request. I don't want to be too restrictive but I have to manage the in-flow of work or I will get snowed under when I need to be doing other things, both professionally, personally and socially.

I'm considering setting up a directory of logos by country, so those who want to create fully custom leagues can use logos that I have previously created rather than inventing all-new clubs. I will seek advice from others in the FM Community for the best way to do this and what exactly to do regarding databases and config files (I'll send DMs when I'm ready to deal with that).

Please DO NOT POST ANY FURTHER REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD — I will ignore them. New requests will be invited when I begin the new thread... but I have to do these 60+ logos first!

Kind regards,

View attachment 13909

Last edited:
Please Brilliant mate thank you!

could I be cheeky and request a logo similarly to the Carlton football club logo/ flamingo/ Glasgow rangers, i am going to use this for my club logo and use the requested logo on my club shirt for pes

just seen your post abOut further requests, I will request it in the new post you make.

View attachment 1202435 View attachment 1202436 View attachment 1202437
F.C. NOTTINGHAM
Rather than have me spend about half a day creating three separate logos in the knowledge that two of them are going to be rejected and never seen again, I'll just do the one and you can see what you make of it — not your fault; a trend has developed in this thread for people to make multiple requests that means lots of work for me and I am going to put a stop to it, once I have got ahead of all currently outstanding requests. So for this logo, I have taken the bones out your request and used the Barcelona template to house the interlinking FCN letters. You didn't stipulate colours so I have gone with a Watford-style yellow, black and red and selected a stag as the mascot of this club, relating to Sherwood Forest.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1201698 View attachment 1201699 View attachment 1201700
LONDON MONARCHS F.C.

View attachment 1201703 View attachment 1201704 View attachment 1201705
BIRMINGHAM STEELERS F.C.
View attachment 1201713 View attachment 1201714 View attachment 1201715
BERLIN CAPITALS F.C.
The Brandenburg Gate features at the top. The black bear is from the flag of Berlin and also the Coat of Arms, as is the overall colour scheme.
View attachment 1201718 View attachment 1201719 View attachment 1201720
MADRID TOROS C.F.
C.F. is for Club de Fútbol, as per Real Madrid C.F. and as with that club, I have used the Spanish Crown at the top of this badge.
View attachment 1201807 View attachment 1201808 View attachment 1201809
LAZIO S.C.
The Italian flag and the SPQR seal of the Roman Republic, featuring the Roman Eagle, reference the Regione Lazio Coat of Arms, as requested. For yellow, I have used the gold in the edging and the lighter blue is used in a blue-and-white stripes combination, similar to the Argentina national team.
View attachment 1201814 View attachment 1201815 View attachment 1201816
PARIS REVOLUTION F.C.
There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 1201818 View attachment 1201819 View attachment 1201820
F.C. HAMBURG​
There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 1201821 View attachment 1201822 View attachment 1201823
CATALANS C.F.
I created this logo a while ago for somebody else but it's very similar to what you're requesting so I trust it will serve the purpose. The Coat of Arms and flag of Catalonia are featured in the bottom section. The light-blue-and-white at the top is a Lionel Messi-inspired reference.
View attachment 1201856 View attachment 1201857 View attachment 1201858
MILANO F.C.
Combining elements from the Coat of Arms and flag of Lombardy, the region in which Milan is located.
View attachment 1201899 View attachment 1201900 View attachment 1201901
AMSTERDAM DISTRICT F.C.
An arched brick bridge, such as those you'd find straddling the canals in Amsterdam, features at the top of the shield. The flower is a tulip. The black-and-red stripes with the three white crosses running down the middle is based on the city's flag and Coat of Arms. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.
View attachment 1201902 View attachment 1201903 View attachment 1201904
FV BAVARIA MÜNCHEN
Using the Barcelona template, the Rampant Lion of Munich appears in the top left section. The Alps are represented top right. The flag of Bavaria fills out the lower section. The German word for "Football Club" is "Fußballverein", which means that your FC Bavaria becomes FV Bavaria — consistent with the German word "München".
View attachment 1202048 View attachment 1202049 View attachment 1202050
ÖSTERREICHS FV
I have Germanicised your Austria FC, on the basis that football clubs are usually created in their own language — even if that name is translated by foreigners when they refer to the club. For example, the word that appears on the badge of my Ukrainian sister-in-law's team looks more like "Waxtap" to an Englishman's eye but translates as Shakhtar. The ferris wheel represents the Wiener Reisanrad. The top right section combines the Austrian Flag with the country's Coat of Arms. The section at the bottom is the Flag of Vienna, which — given the location of the Reisenrad — is where I interpret this club to be from.
View attachment 1202107 View attachment 1202108 View attachment 1202109
STOCKHOLM VIKINGS S.C.
Stockholm is both the capital city of Sweden and the name of the county, so there are two Flags of Stockholm; the outer roundel uses the colours of the City flag and the blue, yellow and red in the middle is taken from the County flag. Vikings did not have horns on their helmets — this particular vector image of a viking did have horns but I have knocked them off in the interests of authenticity (...and because a previous requestor asked me to). According to the online translator I use, "Stockholm Vikings" translates as "Stockholms Vikingar" but if you add "Sports Club", it reverts to the English term.
View attachment 1202110 View attachment 1202111 View attachment 1202112
MARSEILLE DOCKERS C.F.
The shape of this badge and that light blue cross with the black outline are lifted from the centre of the Marseille Coat of Arms. A cargo ship, anchors and a football identify this as the club of the stevedores (or dockworkers) of Marseille.

That's your lot. With the possible exception of the Birmingham Steelers one, they are not really in the MLS style but I think you overestimated my design ability with that request — I just try to come up with an idea and action it as well as I can. If I manage to create a logo in a particular desired style, then it's kind of coincidental!

Hi RocheyB,

first I want to thank you for your work, really really nice!!! I enjoy the logos very much. Especially Steelers & Vikings logos are great.

Unfortunately some of the logos haven´t the right club names because you changed them into the countries language, but it is not necessary to change them. I know a little bit using GIMP and I think this work I can try myself.

Maybe you could Do me just 1 little favor more?

The Birmingham Steelers logo is just great, I would like to use it in a changed form for my Twitter MLS Fanpage/NewsPage. Could you change the logo just like that: Remove the "Birmingham Steelers Established 2018" please. Instead, please write "MLS FANPAGE" (white) up and "DEUTSCHLAND" (white) at the bottom. [Would be great if you could do a second version with the word "NEWSPAGE" instead of "FANPAGE")

Please use the same font like on the Stockholm Vikings logo, also with the same sizes (upper font a little bigger than the bottom font) and also with the lines left and right! And the picture in the middle you can leave free (completely yellow), I will see what I put in there later. Would it be possible to do that? I think its not so much work because the logo is already there.

Thank you again!!!!!!

Last edited:
Team Name: Qrendi Town Rangers
Colours: Light blue, white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: I would like it if you could use the white star from Qrendis coat of arms which I have attached. (if you use the entire coat of arms please do not use the yellow outline)
Any other info: I dont know if the quality of the attached image is good enough but you can use another picture if you like. Thanks in advance!

Team Nam​e: Sparta Rotterdam
Colours: Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Shield
Features:
Any other info:
Similar to the logo of Heracles Almelo – it says Sparta at the top, with Rotterdam just underneath and the year somewhere. The bottom two thirds or so of the logo is red and white vertical stripes, with the current Sparta logo – the figure with the ball at his feet – superimposed over the middle of the stripes. Did a quick mock-up on paint of vaguely what I was thinking if this is unclear

Thank you!

View attachment 13889 View attachment 13888 View attachment 13887
SPARTA ROTTERDAM
I have gone with the original template of the Heracles Almelo badge, hence the red section at the top. I like that because it provides a natural place for the year of formation to go. The Heracles logo had a detail at the bottom centre so I have used a Rampant Lion, as featured on the Coat of Arms of Rotterdam, in that space.

Team Name:
Newcastle United
Colours:
Current, Black and White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Just looking for a modern update to the current badge as the current one has never really looked great in-game

View attachment 13886 View attachment 13885 View attachment 13884
NEWCASTLE UNITED F.C.
The iconic black-and-white stripes are represented in the top left segment. The blue star from the Newcastle Brown Ale logo, which was the shirt sponsor on Newcastle kits of the past is top right. I've used the tertiary orange for "Football Club", as per the edging of the shield section of the existing club logo. Two magpies ("...two for joy...") provide a visual reference to the club's nickname and they sit against a grey background reminiscent of famous Newcastle away kits. The NUFC graphic at the bottom is a Newcastle United logo of the past, used here as an element. The orange is used again to border the outside of the logo.

Last edited:
View attachment 1202472 View attachment 1202473 View attachment 1202474
HILLINGDON UNITED F.C.
The three scimitars against a red background is a motif of the county of Middlesex and appears on the badge of Hillingdon Borough F.C. (and the old badge of Brentford). I have left out the crown, though, so the swords can be larger. The yellow-and-white eagle holding a fleur de lys and a cog wheel is taken from the Hillingdon Coat of Arms, as is the English Rose at the bottom and I have added the Cross of St. George behind it to add a little more detail into that white space. The banner at the bottom says "Forward", which is also lifted from the Hillingdon Coat of Arms.

Wow! Brilliant job legend!
I really appreciate your work and effort. If you ask me to do this by myself it'll probably take years for me to complete or I will just leave it. Heheh
For this logo I don't have any complaint or anything. You're doing this for free and that's all I could ask for. But still, your job is brilliant! I'm delighted with this logo!

Million thanks Legend! May God Bless You

Last edited:
For MLS expansion team in Las Vegas
Logo shape: Trangular shield with curved edges
Colours: Blue shield with orange and silver (ala the colours for the flag of Nevada and Las Vegas)
Details: at the top of the shield to say in orange 'VEGAS VICTORY' and just underneath in the silver to say 'SOCCER CLUB' if there's no enough space just VEGAS VICTORY in alternate colours is fine. The main centrepiece of the logo is two V shapes grey and orange inside each other. At the bottom either inside or just outside the shield a star like the one on the Nevada flag with a soccer (hate saying that lol) ball inside. If you think it is lacking something extra maybe a banner at the bottom saying something related to the club and state (Pride of Nevada, Nevada's club, Battle Born etc.)
Looking forward to seeing this one!

View attachment 13748 View attachment 13747 View attachment 13746
VEGAS VICTORY S.C.
I sampled the colours from the flag of Las Vegas and the style of the star shown here matches that of the one on the flag of Nevada. I tried it with the football inside the star but it looks stronger and cleaner without. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Hi rocheyb,
Could you make a badge for my 7 a side team. Love the other badges so I think you're the best person to ask.
Team Name: RB Fake Taxi
Colours: Black & Yellow
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Year established: 2017
Features: cant think of any
Any other info: Cool name right

View attachment 13730 View attachment 13729 View attachment 13728
FAKE TAXI F.C.
I did this and then noticed that I left had left out the RB, but I don't know how important the RB is — presumably it doesn't refer to Red Bull?

Hi RocheyB,

Love your work! I was wondering if you could help me with a new team...

Team Name: Andorra Lions
Colours: Sky Blue and White
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Don't mind

Features: A Lion as the main feature, modern, minimalist, little writing as possible (Like Wolves)

Any other info: None

Thanks again RocheyB!

View attachment 13722 View attachment 13721 View attachment 13720
ANDORRA LIONS F.C.
With the Wolves logo in mind, I based the shape of this logo on one that would complement the shape of the lion's head. I've added a diagonal stripe just for a little more interest in the background but stuck with a plain light blue. It would suit a club wearing light blue shirts with a white sash. There is a white outline on the outside of this logo.

Last edited:
Team Name: La Commissione
Colours: Blue and white
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: Crown Below

Features: Team name above crown , 2018 bottom of crown

View attachment 1200704la Commissione

View attachment 13715 View attachment 13714 View attachment 13713
LA COMMISSIONE F.C.
I have used a different vector image of the same UK crown because it works better against a transparent background. Also for reasons to do with transparency, I've had to couch the text within holding devices.

Team Name: Newcastle United
Colours: Colours used in original badge
Year Established: 1892
Badge shape: rounded
Features:
Any other info:
I'm looking for one in the same style you did for someone else (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...creation-thread-guildford-united-fc_400px.png)

But I'd like the year established replacing the birds, in the same way City has theirs

View attachment 13709 View attachment 13708 View attachment 13707
NEWCASTLE UNITED F.C.
In the same style as the Guildford United badge you identified with a few alterations to incorporate some recognisable Newcastle United details.

Hi RocheyB. Starting a new FM save a need a new club badge!

Team Name: Claydon FC
Colours: Based on the EPL Premier League colours (purple and white)
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Round
Features: Club mascot is a Squirrel, so would be nice if included.
Any other info: Could you please try include British Flag colours, as this club is built on English football herratidge!

View attachment 13705 View attachment 13704 View attachment 13703
CLAYDON F.C.

AFC Vikings

Hi RocheyB. Starting a new FM save a need a new club badge!

Team Name: AFC Vikings
Colours: Blue/Sky Blue
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Bearded viking

Any other info: Much like the Minnesota Vikings concept but with a different design.

Back