ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi Rochey
I would like to make a request if that's ok.
Team Name: Pantiles Fc
Colours: Blue,white and black
Year Established:
Badge shape: up to rocheyb):
Features: A picture of Tunbridge Wells on the badge
Any other info: Nothing

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 13621 View attachment 13620 View attachment 13619
PANTILES F.C.
The Pantiles is a sort of boulevard in Royal Tunbridge Wells. According to the internet, it contains a bronze sculpture called 'Polar Dance', featuring a ballet dancer balancing on the back of a polar bear. It's by an artist called Tessa Campbell-Fraser and is about the need to balance how we operate in the world for the good of all living kind (at least, that's what I think it's about). My version of it here isn't a straight match — the polar bear should be looking up a bit more and the dancer's high-reaching arm should be a little lower — but it's close and makes direct reference to the area that this club represents. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Last edited:
Hello Rocheyb,

I would like to request a badge if that is ok.

Team Name: R.S.C. Gibraltar
Colours: Orange and Purple
Year Established: 2018
Badge Shape: No preference
Features: A royal crown if possible.

I would be very grateful if you could make me one of your wonderful badges.

Thanks HoleyReaperz

View attachment 13616 View attachment 13614 View attachment 13613
R.S.C. GIBRALTAR
For this logo, I just played with the colours and added some pinstripes. The crown at the top is the UK crown. There is a white outline on the outside edge of this logo.

View attachment 1201571
Hi mate, i hope you don't mind me not following the template but can you pretty much copy the Seville badge but change a few things.

Can you change all the Red to a Light Blue like Man City.

Can you change all the Orange borders to Black.

Can you change the football from the old Brown one to the more modern white ball with Black patches.

Can you change the entire box where it say SFC to an England flag. Just like Barcelona have on there badge.

And finally can you change the box on the left to a silhouette of a church. Ill add a picture and id like one like the top right one.

View attachment 1201572View attachment 1201573

View attachment 13596 View attachment 13595 View attachment 13593
THE TEAM WITH NO NAME F.C.
Based on the Sevilla logo. The outer edge — which was black on the original — is white on this one.

Team Name:Clube de Regatas Ponta Negra
Colours:Blue, Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info:
It has as per PNCR in the center as in the photo, but it does not need the same source and the badge shape as that of the athlete of Madrid. I'm sorry if it's too hard, I really like your logos.

View attachment 1201742View attachment 1201743

View attachment 13583 View attachment 13582 View attachment 13581
CLUB DE REGATAS PONTA NEGRA
Those interlinking letters are difficult to do but I've had a proper go at it.

Hey RocheyB
I really appreciate your work and effort. Please can you help me create this logo.
View attachment 1201744 Can you make the white background black, the stripes blue and dark grey
View attachment 1201746 Please can you replace the snake with this dragon and can you make the Dragon gold colored. Please can you use the outer frame of Atletico madrid logo

Thank You

View attachment 13580 View attachment 13579 View attachment 13578
SAMPDORISH F.C.
There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 13479 View attachment 13478 View attachment 13477
BRESCIA CALCIO
For a request via Twitter, a roundel re-working of the Brescia badge. I read on Wikipedia that the badge was updated in 2011 to make the Rampant Lion look stronger, with more defined musculature. The vector image I have used here is one I have often used but he fits the bill quite well.

View attachment 13415 View attachment 13414 View attachment 13413
ST. JOHN'S CITY S.C.
I came across that vector image of a Blue Jay online and had to make a logo out of it. The bird is native to the Canadian island of Newfoundland, the administrative capital of which is the city of St. John's. To get the image of the bird to both underlap the left and right edges of the triangular shield and overlap the top and bottom required me to split the image into three pieces — but you can barely see the joins!

View attachment 1202784 View attachment 1202785 View attachment 1202786
PANTILES F.C.
The Pantiles is a sort of boulevard in Royal Tunbridge Wells. According to the internet, it contains a bronze sculpture called 'Polar Dance', featuring a ballet dancer balancing on the back of a polar bear. It's by an artist called Tessa Campbell-Fraser and is about the need to balance how we operate in the world for the good of all living kind (at least, that's what I think it's about). My version of it here isn't a straight match — the polar bear should be looking up a bit more and the dancer's high-reaching arm should be a little lower — but it's close and makes direct reference to the area that this club represents. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

LOVE IT

View attachment 13368 View attachment 13367 View attachment 13366
F.C. SOLDEU
For a request via Twitter, this one is for a fictional club in Andorra where skiing is the most prominent past-time. The three mountains are coloured as per the Andorran Flag, a blue-yellow-red tricolour. The Latin text across the top means "Virtue is Stronger" or can also be expressed as "A Unified Power is Stronger".

Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 13360
SUBBUTEO COLLECTOR
A social media avatar logo for a Subbuteo enthusiast on Twitter. The word Subbuteo comes from the Latin "Falco Subbuteo", which refers to the hobby hawk bird of prey and the head of a hobby was the logo for the game for a number of years, hence its appearance in the top left segment of this logo. The standard Subbuteo starter set comes with two teams, wearing the red-and-white and blue-and-white kit combinations shown here and the standard issue Subbuteo football closely resembles the one I have used here, comically big in relation to the players themselves. The overall colour ways are as per Subbuteo product packaging circa 1980s and the gold stars are just for decorative detail, really — a motif taken from his existing logo. Roundel logos suit Twitter due to the way avatar images are displayed on that site.

Last edited:
SPARTA ROTTERDAM
I have gone with the original template of the Heracles Almelo badge, hence the red section at the top. I like that because it provides a natural place for the year of formation to go. The Heracles logo had a detail at the bottom centre so I have used a Rampant Lion, as featured on the Coat of Arms of Rotterdam, in that space.

It's great, thank you very much!

View attachment 13142 View attachment 13141 View attachment 13140
RED BULL LONDON
In response to a private message. I created these a while ago and posted them earlier in the thread. This site seems to recognise images that it's already had uploaded, despite the filename change, but it only delays the upload — so if you can't see the logos, just revisit and refresh until they appear (3 x sizes of the same logo).

Last edited:
Team information;
Badge - Same base as FC Bayern Munich (Each with different features, see below)
The circle with the FC Bayern Munich Text on will be what i refer to as 'outer circle'
The circle consisting of blue and white diamonds will be what i refer to as 'centre circle' to try make it as easy as possible for you.

Colours; Black, Yellow and White + Nations badge colour
(Edinburgh Revolution FC teams badge would be Black, Yellow and White and the flag would be blue and white)

Europe;
Scotland - Edinburgh
(Scottish flag within centre circle. outer circle 'Edinburgh Revolution Football Club')

Holland - Rotterdam
(Dutch flag within centre circle. 'Rotterdam Revolution Football Club' in outer circle)

Asia;
Australia - Perth
(Australian flag in centre circle. 'Perth Revolution Football Club' in outer circle)

Hong Kong - Hong Kong
(Hong Kong flag within the centre circle. 'Hong Kong Revolution Football Club' within outer circle.)

North America;
U.S.A - Las Vegas
(American Stars and Stripes within centre circle. outer circle 'Las Vegas Revolution Football Club')

South America;
Chille - Viña del Mar
(Chillie national flag within centre circle. VDM Revolution Football Club' within outer circle)

Africa;
South Africa - Port Elizabeth
(South African flag within the centre circle. outer circle 'Port Elizabeth Revolution Football Club')

If it's possible can the nations flags fill the whole centre circle, sort of like the picture on this link - https://www.dreamstime.com/american...stars-stripes-flag-styled-fill-image125300301

Click the big images for larger previews:
NB: <div>Flag icons made by <a href="https://www.freepik.com/" t
View attachment 13129 View attachment 13128 View attachment 13127
EDINBURGH REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13126 View attachment 13125 View attachment 13124
ROTTERDAM REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13123 View attachment 13122 View attachment 13121
PERTH REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13120 View attachment 13119 View attachment 13118
HONG KONG REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13117 View attachment 13116 View attachment 13115
LAS VEGAS REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13114 View attachment 13113 View attachment 13112
VIÑA DEL MAR REVOLUTION F.C.

View attachment 13111 View attachment 13110 View attachment 13109
PORT ELIZABETH REVOLUTION F.C.

Last edited:
Request a Logo

Team Name: West Norfolk F.C.
Colours: Black & Gold (See extra info)
Year Established: 2019 - If you could use Roman numerals that would be great
Features: Circle badge - Use West Norfolk's Crest as a reference (I'm not sure how to link the picture) - Please use your creativity if you feel like the badge is too complicated or you have your own ideas!
Any other info: I really like the look of David Beckham's new team, Inter Miami - If you could use that as a reference.

If you could also use the slogan "Non Nobis Solum"

Thank you in advance. If you have a PayPal link I would like to donate, I love your work!

Last edited:
Waterhouses FC

Hi Rochey,

Team Name: WATERHOUSES F.C.
Colours: RED and BLACK
Year Established : 2005
Badge shape :
up to rocheyb
Features: A staffordshire knot incorporated or/and a red lion logo?
Any other info: Based in Staffordshire Moorlands. Would prefer a clean cut design within a border (if you know what i mean?
XD)

Thanks very much
;)

Back