ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hello guys,

I'm trying my luck here to see if there is any designer available to do a bit of work. I would like to play create-a-club and I know which logo and (kits) I want but I'm not able to do them.

Here are what I would like to have on a virtual version:

Logo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCLAQ-rywYT/

((( Home Kit : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/1c/98/d91c98901762e541d7b688425db92420.jpg
(it is reversed as you can see on the Nike logo but it is supposed to say "PARIS"

for the away kit, if possible - just all the color reversed (mainly white, rest is black) )))

If anyone sees that, that would be well appreciated!

hey Rochey

loved the last badge wondering if you could make a few more when you have a chance.

Team Name: Wakanda National Football Team
Colours: Black, White and gold outline
Year Established: No year please
Badge Shape: up to Rochey
Features: a panther would be great and maybe "Black Panthers" somewhere on or below the badge

then i'd like some league logos for a custom wakanda football league maybe featuring a sponsorship like Coca Cola or pepsi along those lines.

Wakanda Premier League
Wakanda Division 1
Wakanda Division 2
Wakanda Division 3
Wakanda Junior Division

And finally i'd like some club badges too. nothing really specific about the the requirements as they are fictional they are based in west africa so maybe some western african culture ill add as much as i can to help for ideas.

Team Name: Birnin Zana United
Colours: Red and white
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Nickname for the team is the warriors so maybe something to do with warriors to add to the badge

Team Name: AFC Adowa
Colours: Purple and white
Badge shape: up to rocheyb):
Any other info: nickname is the rebels so something rebellious?

Team Name: Birnin S'yan
Colours: Blue and white
Any other info: take as much creative freedom with this one the nickname is the blues so not much to really go on haha

Team Name: Obodo Makeda
Colours: orange and white
Any other info: nickname is the eagles

Team Name: M'kumbe City
Colours: Green and white
Any other info: nickname is the riversiders

Team Name: Bashenga F.C.
Colours: Orange and black
Any other info: the name is based on a fictional mountain called Mt bashenga

Team Name: N'Jadaka City
Colours: Black and white

Team Name: Jabari Sports Club
Colours: Yellow and Black
Any other info: the shirts will be a checkered yellow and black and nickname is the Cheetahs so maybe a cheetah somewhere?

Team Name: Val'Holuth Athletic
Colours: Red and black
Any other info: nickname is athletic so anything to do with athletics maybe?

Team Name: Obodo Agha
Colours: yellowish Green and white

Team Name: Red Bull Azzaria
Any other info: this one will probably be the easiest basically i just want a red bull badge but with the naming changed to Azzaria maybe add a little african flavour too it or not up to you

hope this is too much mate and sorry for the vagueness regarding the clubs take as much creative freedom also could you add junior club badges for each badge too?

thanks mate

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 12979 View attachment 12978 View attachment 12977
THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF WAKANDA
National team logos are usually the logo of the football association or federation in that particular country, so I have followed that tradition here. The use of an image of a black panther removes the need to have those words on the logo itself. The details at the bottom centre are the face mask of the character from the movie and claw tear marks. I haven't seen the film so my apologies if I have missed anything obvious to those who have.

View attachment 12976 View attachment 12975 View attachment 12974
PREMIER LEAGUE OF WAKANDA
There are a couple of flags online carrying the label of the flag of Wakanda and I prefer the one I have used top left, which seems to be slightly influenced by Ghana in the use of the Black Star. I've used a different black panther image here to separate the Premier League of Wakanda from its FA while still maintaining that motif of this being the nation of the Black Panther(s). I don't like Pepsi or Coke — I'm more of a Red Bull man, hence why I'm up at 4:30am making football logos! There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.
View attachment 12973 View attachment 12972 View attachment 12971
View attachment 12970 View attachment 12969 View attachment 12968
View attachment 12967 View attachment 12966 View attachment 12965
WAKANDA DIVISION ONE / TWO / THREE
In England, the Premier League is a separate entity to the Football League and each have their own separate sponsors, so I have gone that idea here and made Coca-Cola the sponsors of the Wakandan Football League.
View attachment 12963 View attachment 12962 View attachment 12961
WAKANDA JUNIOR DIVISION
Glo (or Globacom) is an African telecommunications company.
View attachment 12734 View attachment 12733 View attachment 12732
BIRNIN ZANA UNITED F.C.
You said that the nickname for this club would be 'The Warriors', so I have chosen a Masaii Warrior shield as the main focal point and the red-and-white cross just helps to frame the spears in the background.
View attachment 12731 View attachment 12730 View attachment 12729
A.F.C. ADOWA
You wanted something rebellious so I have gone with the Black Power clenched fist symbol.

View attachment 12728 View attachment 12727 View attachment 12726
BIRNIN S'YAN F.C.
I found this blue rhino online and I have used it to sample the colours for the shield. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 12725 View attachment 12724 View attachment 12723
OBODO MAKEDA F.C.
I've gone with orange-black-and-white for this club so I can use this eagle image in a roundel with that cool break-out section at his neck.

View attachment 12722 View attachment 12721 View attachment 12720
M'KUMBE CITY F.C.
Crocodiles are green! There is a white outline around the bookmark style shield.

View attachment 12716 View attachment 12715 View attachment 12714
BASHENGA F.C.
As requested, a logo featuring a mountain in orange-and-black.

View attachment 12713 View attachment 12712 View attachment 12711
N'JADAKA CITY F.C.
A zebra to represent a team playing in black-and-white and a skyscraper for an all too literal interpretation of the word "City".

View attachment 12710 View attachment 12709 View attachment 12708
JABARI SPORTS CLUB
I like triangular logos and you don't often get to see a cheetah jumping over a football!

View attachment 12705 View attachment 12704 View attachment 12703
VAL'HOLUTH ATHLETIC
A sprinter in motion in red-white-and-black colour ways.

View attachment 12701 View attachment 12700 View attachment 12699
OBODO AGHA
Yellow and green chevrons and an appearance for the African Elephant.

View attachment 12719 View attachment 12718 View attachment 12717
RED BULL AZARIA
Salzburg-style Red Bull logo.

Last edited:
Logo Please

Team Name: AFC Southampton/// Team now called AFC South
Colours: Red And Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Something to do with Southampton... If Possible
Any other info:
This might help abit
View attachment 12830View attachment 12830

Last edited:
Club badge

Hello,

love all the work you’ve done on the badges. I would like to request a badge for a club

Team Name: Heath Super Mare
Team Nickname : Heath XI
Year Founded : 2017
Colours you want included: Navy blue , Tan or whatever you decide
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

Hi Rochey,

Team Name: WATERHOUSES F.C.
Colours: RED and BLACK
Year Established : 2005
Badge shape :
up to rocheyb
Features: A staffordshire knot incorporated or/and a red lion logo?
Any other info: Based in Staffordshire Moorlands. Would prefer a clean cut design within a border (if you know what i mean?
XD)

Thanks very much
;)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 12638 View attachment 12637 View attachment 12636
WATERHOUSES F.C.
Based on the Porsche logo with a Rampant Red Lion standing in for the horse and the Staffordshire Knots replacing the scimitars from the original.

View attachment 1203866 View attachment 1203867 View attachment 1203868
WATERHOUSES F.C.
Based on the Porsche logo with a Rampant Red Lion standing in for the horse and the Staffordshire Knots replacing the scimitars from the original.

Thanks for that, I like it a lot but i've since had another idea :)

Would it be a real pain to try something like the St Pauli badge with Waterhouses FC across the top and 2005 across the bottom. It could then have the knots instead of the stars (or not if it doesn't look right) and a Red Lion (like the one below on a black background instead) in the middle!?

images
View attachment 12600
WC114%20staffs%20knot%20a-500x500.jpg

Or this style within the St Pauli badge filled with the red could look pretty cool....
images

Thank you so much, will be happy to donate to you for your efforts. (H)

Last edited:
Isle United badge

Hello!

I love the work you've done so I thought I'd ask for a design for a club I would like to create in FM19. The club will be "Isle United" based in the Isle of Wight on the southern coast of England.

Team Name: Isle United
Colours: Navy Blue, Gold, White, Baby Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Chelsea or Man City Badge Design
Features: will be known as "The Anchors" so incorporating an anchor as the main feature on the crest would be great. Also a flower like on the Chelsea and man city crest.
Any other info:
I have attached some images. As well as two pictures of flags of the Isle of Wight.

Again, you have done fantastic work and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Isle United. Thanks again!

Mildred United badge

Hi, I've been looking at your work and I'm really into it. I was wondering if you could create a logo for my custom FM19 team Mildred United, which I want to get started on.

Team Name: Mildred United
Colours: Black, gold and dark red
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: As a reference, I like the look of Roma's badge and that's the sort of thing I was thinking. Also the Kaizer Chiefs badge are the colours im after.
Additional Info: The club will be located in Broughton, Salford, which has ties to the Roman era and is close to the River Irwell so anything that references that would be perfect. Here is the Wikipedia link if you want to use that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broughton,_Salford#Early_history

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Team Name: Sunderland
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1879
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info:
Basically want a simple design like Bayern Munich. A black border, a white inside border before the red circle and then a gold circle border around the inside image. I'm not good at explaining anything so I've attached a concept image as a reference. XD

View attachment 12122

View attachment 1203480 View attachment 1203481 View attachment 1203482
THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF WAKANDA
National team logos are usually the logo of the football association or federation in that particular country, so I have followed that tradition here. The use of an image of a black panther removes the need to have those words on the logo itself. The details at the bottom centre are the face mask of the character from the movie and claw tear marks. I haven't seen the film so my apologies if I have missed anything obvious to those who have.

View attachment 1203483 View attachment 1203484 View attachment 1203485
PREMIER LEAGUE OF WAKANDA
There are a couple of flags online carrying the label of the flag of Wakanda and I prefer the one I have used top left, which seems to be slightly influenced by Ghana in the use of the Black Star. I've used a different black panther image here to separate the Premier League of Wakanda from its FA while still maintaining that motif of this being the nation of the Black Panther(s). I don't like Pepsi or Coke — I'm more of a Red Bull man, hence why I'm up at 4:30am making football logos! There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.
View attachment 1203486 View attachment 1203487 View attachment 1203488
View attachment 1203489 View attachment 1203490 View attachment 1203491
View attachment 1203492 View attachment 1203493 View attachment 1203494
WAKANDA DIVISION ONE / TWO / THREE
In England, the Premier League is a separate entity to the Football League and each have their own separate sponsors, so I have gone that idea here and made Coca-Cola the sponsors of the Wakandan Football League.
View attachment 1203496 View attachment 1203497 View attachment 1203498
WAKANDA JUNIOR DIVISION
Glo (or Globacom) is an African telecommunications company.
View attachment 1203746 View attachment 1203747 View attachment 1203748
BIRNIN ZANA UNITED F.C.
You said that the nickname for this club would be 'The Warriors', so I have chosen a Masaii Warrior shield as the main focal point and the red-and-white cross just helps to frame the spears in the background.
View attachment 1203749 View attachment 1203750 View attachment 1203751
A.F.C. ADOWA
You wanted something rebellious so I have gone with the Black Power clenched fist symbol.

View attachment 1203752 View attachment 1203753 View attachment 1203754
BIRNIN S'YAN F.C.
I found this blue rhino online and I have used it to sample the colours for the shield. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

View attachment 1203755 View attachment 1203756 View attachment 1203757
OBODO MAKEDA F.C.
I've gone with orange-black-and-white for this club so I can use this eagle image in a roundel with that cool break-out section at his neck.

View attachment 1203758 View attachment 1203759 View attachment 1203760
M'KUMBE CITY F.C.
Crocodiles are green! There is a white outline around the bookmark style shield.

View attachment 1203764 View attachment 1203765 View attachment 1203766
BASHENGA F.C.
As requested, a logo featuring a mountain in orange-and-black.

View attachment 1203767 View attachment 1203768 View attachment 1203769
N'JADAKA CITY F.C.
A zebra to represent a team playing in black-and-white and a skyscraper for an all too literal interpretation of the word "City".

View attachment 1203771 View attachment 1203772 View attachment 1203773
JABARI SPORTS CLUB
I like triangular logos and you don't often get to see a cheetah jumping over a football!

View attachment 1203776 View attachment 1203777 View attachment 1203778
VAL'HOLUTH ATHLETIC
A sprinter in motion in red-white-and-black colour ways.

View attachment 1203780 View attachment 1203781 View attachment 1203782
OBODO AGHA
Yellow and green chevrons and an appearance for the African Elephant.

View attachment 1203761 View attachment 1203762 View attachment 1203763
RED BULL AZARIA
Salzburg-style Red Bull logo.

these are truly incredible mate!! thanks keep up the good work mate

Let me say this: This is AMAZING. You wow'd me. I have 2 things to say: 1. I would like to update these club badge designs and 2. Request a League Badge IF possible.

Let's start with the league badge. League Name: Military Soccer League.
There was an Idea that came to me: Why not create an American League based on our American Military. Our American Military or our U.S Armed Forces consists of 5 armed service Branches: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard. The name of this league is called the United States' Military Soccer League. (Short Version: Military Soccer League). If this is possible, I would like to request this league badge.
I google "Military League" and the first thing that pops up is a website to an Esports league called "Military Gaming League". I went to that website and there are actually esports teams representing each branch of the military. Representing our Soldiers. This is perfect.

View attachment 1201747

Obviously, this is an Esports League Badge that says "Military Gaming League" and "MGL" but i would like to corporate this design. The color choices and the design is simple and I like it. Can you use this as a reference point to create the League Badge like this but should say "Military Soccer League" and "MSL".

Now, let's talk about the club badges. This is Amazing. I do like these are British theme. But i would like it to be Americanized so let's improve on these designs and go from there. It is my fault because i never gave my ideas for the rest of the clubs. This time, let's do that. I will try to be more clearer, simple and more specific and what you can do. Let's get this out of the way: All 6 clubs are founded in 2019 (optional). The badge shape of all 6 clubs are up to you. Each club represent a color theme: Navy is Blue like Water, Army is sand-ish color so Yellow, Air force is bright sky blue/white/silver like Air, Marine Corps is heavy green like Earth, and Coast Guard is orange. For Special forces is Black. Simple Really.

Team 1: U.S. Army
Colours: Black and Yellow(primary) White and Grey(secondary). The theme is Sand Yellow

View attachment 1201749

This is a Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 poster. Can you corporate this design to look more like the design below.

View attachment 1201748

This is an Esports team logo that i found. The design and color choices is simple and I like it. Can you use this as a reference point to create the club badge like this but remove the "esports" because this is football.

Team 2: Navy SEALs
Colours: navy blue(primary) grey(secondary) white(tertiary) black(accents). The theme is Blue Water.
Badge shape: Roundel

View attachment 1201760 View attachment 1201761

I found this logo design. I really like this design and the color choices because it is simple and I like it. Obviously, it says "the navy league" but I like to corporate this design. Can you use this as a reference point to create the club badge like this but should say "NAVY SEALs".

Team 3: Air Force United
Colours: (primary)white (secondary)green (tertiary)black (accents)grey. The theme is Air.
Badge shape: shield

View attachment 1201763 View attachment 1201764

This is the logo for the U.S Air force. Its very simple and I like it. I would like to corporate this design when creating the club badge.
Here is my 2nd idea:

View attachment 1201765

I'm looking for 3 fighter jets with red, white and blue smoke trail. Kind of like an air show.
They are flying leaving colored smoke. The image above should be a reference point but i want the jets to face upwards. The image, the nose of the jets are facing below, i want it face up. Basically the background should look like 3 jets are flying upwards, as if we are taking pictures and its flying towards us at an angle. Not a steep angle as if they are trying to fly higher and higher.

View attachment 1201766

Here's an example. But i don't want it flying upwards at a vertical angle. More so a 45 degree angle. Am i making sense?

View attachment 1201767 View attachment 1201768 View attachment 1201769

I think this is how it should look like.
additional info: include a soccer ball at the bottom. Sorry if this is confusing. This may be too difficult but I'll accept what you have. *The U.S Air force logo makes more sense for the club badge but its up to you.*

Team 4: Marine Corps FC
Colours: military green(primary) brown(secondary) sand(tertiary) black(accents). The theme is jungle Green.

View attachment 1201770 View attachment 1201771 View attachment 1201772 View attachment 1201773

Here are 4 designs that I found. I really like all of them. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. You can make it simple and cartoonish to please the eye and easy to understand. It should say "Marine Corps FC". I do like the motto. Its up to you.
Here is my 2nd idea: Silhouette of soldier, helicopter should be at background like hovering as if its about to land.
The theme of the badge should be like Rambo type so the silhouette of the soldier is holding 2 guns, background is forestry and the bandanna should be heavy green. Its windy so the bandanna is flopping in air because of the helicopter at background. Am I making sense? This is also hard but I'll accept what you have.

Team 5: Coast Guard FC
Colours: orange(primary) black(secondary) navy blue(tertiary) white(accents). The theme is orange.
Badge shape: shield

View attachment 1201774 View attachment 1201775

Here are 2 designs that I found. I like these designs because they are simple to understand. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge.

View attachment 1201776 View attachment 1201777

Here are 2 more designs that I found. These are simple and cartoon-ish. Either way, you can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. Its up to you.
The background of the logo piece should be the Coast Guard Boat and Helicopter (optional).

Finally, the last team.
Team 6: SPEC OPS FC

Colours: Black, Silver, White, and Gold
Badge: Up to RocheyB.

View attachment 1201784 View attachment 1201785 View attachment 1201786 View attachment 1201787 View attachment 1201788 View attachment 1201789

I found these 6 designs. Each are different in their own way. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. 2 designs out of 6 have a motto. I do like them. The club name says "Spec ops FC" but I do the design when it says "Special Forces". Its up to you.

*I also would want to request these club badges. This is for expansion teams if I want to expand the league and add more clubs.*
Bonus Team: <"html://United=FC">
No SERIOUSLY, this is the team name. Basically this team represents the cyber hackers. Creative isn't it?
The name itself is a code or script. I'm not a software programmer. I don't know how to code stuff. This is how I vision what code is. Or maybe .html or java script. I don't know to be honest.
Colours: Black and Green

View attachment 1201778 View attachment 1201779 View attachment 1201780 View attachment 1201783

Here are 4 designs that i found. Each are different in their own way. You can choose 1 design and go from there when creating the club badge. The club badge should include the club name.

View attachment 1201782

I really love this design because its glitchy as if its been hacked. Perfect design for the club badge but it should say the club name. Either way, its up to you.

Bonus Team 2: Anonymous FC
Colours: Black and White.
Badge: Up to RocheyB

View attachment 1201781

Here is the design that i found. This is perfect for the club and I would like to corporate this design when creating the club badge. The design and color choices is simple and I like it. The club badge should say "Anonymous FC".

Alright. This will be the last one. Main reason why I play FM19 is to create a club and start from the bottom to the vanarama n/s and work my way up to the English Premier League. This is my MAIN club. I want it to be unique, special. Its cool and all to create and request these fun club logos for my created League but THIS would be the one I would take it very seriously.
Team Name: Honolulu FC
Colours: Mix of Green+Blue+Turquoise(primary) Platinum White(secondary) Black(tertiary) Gold(accents). This club badge should speak "HAWAII THEME". The club badge design and the color choices should be Hawaii theme.
Year Established: 2019 (optional)
Features: Include a surfer and his board, soccer ball and/or sea turtle.
Hawaii is known for beaches like Waikiki and Ala Moana, palm trees, high rise hotels, Volcanoes, Pearl Harbor. Of course, Tourists. Landscape of cliffs, waterfalls, Beautiful types of flowers like Hawaii's official flower of the state: Yellow Hibiscus. Each island has their own color to represent or flowers. Oahu and Hawaii's color/flower is ilima flower.
(Idea)For the Surfer, include him volley kick a soccer ball. Background is Beach, palm tree, waves in the distant and volcano.
Any other info:If you have a better idea, by all means. I know the results will be great anyways Keep up the good work. Optional: include the saying "Aloha & Mahalo". The most important thing should include the club name. Its up to you.

I know me adding in IS too much attachments and ideas and references. This may be the biggest challenge you have ever encounter someone like me to request but regardless, your work is very underrated. Your passion for this is great. Love your work. All the time and effort. Whatever you came up with, I will still accept it because there is NO WAY i would do it better than you.

View attachment 11954 View attachment 11953 View attachment 11952
MILITARY SOCCER LEAGUE
Based on the logo for the Military Gaming League, as directed. I wanted the camouflage patterns on the left and right to show through so I have used an opaque panel rather than a dark one. I couldn't access your attachment but I found online the image that I think your were referring to.

View attachment 11903 View attachment 11902 View attachment 11901
U.S. ARMY S.C.

I can't see your attachments for the U.S. Army, Navy Seals or Air Force United but I can see the rest of them relating to the other clubs. I can't really do much with the images you have posted; they have backgrounds on them that I can't remove and the dimensions of the images don't suit being fitted (unedited) into a shield or roundel to look like a realistic football club logo. Your request reads like a brief for an illustrator — but I'm not an illustrator, I'm just a football geek with a hobby! I use whatever vector images I can find online and then layer, position and recolour them to make them look like a single logo (and then stick lines around everything to hide the joins). Left to my own devices, I research the club in question (usually a geographic location or a reference to some event, industry or animal) and look for some relevant symbol that I can base the badge on. Take this U.S. Army logo, for example; I have taken the actual U.S. Army logo and remade it as a roundel logo. It works insofar as it looks realistic, it uses the relevant colours and a symbol that is recognised as representing the U.S. Army, with "Soccer Club" text to provide context. Now, if you said to me: "Can I have an eagle or a tiger?" or something like that, I can find vector images of those animals online, looking suitably aggressive, and I could rework the logo to incorporate the animal. Beyond that, I can add other vector images, add shapes and adjust colours but that's about my limit — and, of course, I am limited to using whatever images already exist online because I don't draw. Images with watermarks on them, like the Shutterstock ones you posted, are off-limits; you have to pay to get the unmarked versions of them but I don't want to get involved with taking payments.

So I need you to either simplify your requests or just leave it to me to find relevant symbols and images that I can actually work with, bearing in mind the team names, colours and general themes that you have specified. If you're happy with this U.S. Army one, then I can continue from here using my own research rather than (only) the images you have supplied...?

Last edited:
Hello! Could someone please make some subtle changes to some logos already created for other players? I have selected 7 logos I like the most.

1. On the first logo the TUFC one, could you please replace TUFC with "Vuka", and underneath replace the Testwood United F.C. with "Dmitrovica".

2. The second logo, please replace RGUOR with "ŠK Legija". Please note the letter Š, not S.

3. The third logo with the horse, please change the blue left side to red, and the club name to "SK Radnički".

4. The fourth logo, replace everything green with blue. In the inside of the logo on the right side add red and white checkers. On the left side write "Mornar" and on the right side "Tivat".

5. On the fifth logo with the church, remove the blue line and the anchor. Replace the white and grey bars with red and white checkers. In the middle replace FC Hamburg with "NOŠK".

6. The sixth logo replace Billingham Synthonia with "Semberija". Replace Football Club with "Bijeljina".

Thank you!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

VUKA DMITROVICA
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ŠK LEGIJA
I've made a unilateral decision to switch to a red Rampant Lion, which matches the pose of the original and the tail is very similar — which I believe has some kind of heraldic significance.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SK RADNICKI
I think the black border with the double gold trim is better than the original because it provides a stronger contrast.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MORNAR TIVAT NK
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

NK NOSK
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SEMBERIJA BIJELJINA

Last edited:
Hashtag United

Hi rocheyb
I was wondering if you had the Hashtag United logo
Thank you

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HANDSWORTH WHITE ROSE F.C.
My instructions here were for a black, white and grey roundel with the Yorkshire Rose in the middle. The stripes are my addition, just to break up the white background.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

YORKSHIRE F.C.
Froma request via Twitter, based on the Poundland logo.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WATERHOUSES F.C. (REDUX)
A re-do based on the St. Pauli logo, as requested.

Thanks for that, I like it a lot but i've since had another idea :)

Would it be a real pain to try something like the St Pauli badge with Waterhouses FC across the top and 2005 across the bottom. It could then have the knots instead of the stars (or not if it doesn't look right) and a Red Lion (like the one below on a black background instead) in the middle!?

images
attachment.php
WC114%20staffs%20knot%20a-500x500.jpg

Or this style within the St Pauli badge filled with the red could look pretty cool....
images

Thank you so much, will be happy to donate to you for your efforts. (H)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WATERHOUSES F.C. (REDUX)

Back