ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Thank you very much for the logos that you created. I appreciate it.

Team Name: Thetford Town
Colours: Claret & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1883
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: I was wondering if you could make a more modern version of the badge they have. I dont really have a good picture. but i can provide the best one i can find.
attachment.php

Hi RocheyB,

first I want to thank you for your work, really really nice!!! I enjoy the logos very much. Especially Steelers & Vikings logos are great.

Unfortunately some of the logos haven´t the right club names because you changed them into the countries language, but it is not necessary to change them. I know a little bit using GIMP and I think this work I can try myself.

Maybe you could Do me just 1 little favor more?

The Birmingham Steelers logo is just great, I would like to use it in a changed form for my Twitter MLS Fanpage/NewsPage. Could you change the logo just like that: Remove the "Birmingham Steelers Established 2018" please. Instead, please write "MLS FANPAGE" (white) up and "DEUTSCHLAND" (white) at the bottom. [Would be great if you could do a second version with the word "NEWSPAGE" instead of "FANPAGE")

Please use the same font like on the Stockholm Vikings logo, also with the same sizes (upper font a little bigger than the bottom font) and also with the lines left and right! And the picture in the middle you can leave free (completely yellow), I will see what I put in there later. Would it be possible to do that? I think its not so much work because the logo is already there.

Thank you again!!!!!!

Click the images for larger previews:
attachment.php
attachment.php

MLS FANPAGE / MLS NEWSPAGE
Blank centres, as requested. I don't use Indesign, though, so all you get is this flat file — but I have done them larger than normal. The text at the top is larger than that at the bottom but the overall effect isn't quite as strong as with the longer team name of Birmingham Steelers.

Team Name: Qrendi Town Rangers
Colours: Light blue, white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: I would like it if you could use the white star from Qrendis coat of arms which I have attached. (if you use the entire coat of arms please do not use the yellow outline)
Any other info: I dont know if the quality of the attached image is good enough but you can use another picture if you like. Thanks in advance!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

QRENDI TOWN RANGERS F.C.

Hi RocheyB. Starting a new FM save a need a new club badge!

Team Name: AFC Vikings
Colours: Blue/Sky Blue
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Bearded viking

Any other info: Much like the Minnesota Vikings concept but with a different design.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

AFC VIKINGS
The Vikings didn't have horns on their helmets so I removed them from this vector image a while ago. The Stave — the white symbol that appears left and right — is significant in Norse mythology.

Team Name: Jersey FC
Colours: Red / Black / White
Year Established: 2018 (same style as : Qrendi Townadge) shape: Shield
Features: The Jersey flag (The island next to Guernsey) in the middle
Any other info: Much like

Last edited:
Team Name: Moss Bank Football Club
Colours: All white home kit and all black away kit but both will have a dark green trim on the sleeves and shorts, so could the majority of the badge be black and white and maybe the actual top of the tree be a dark green colour.
Year Established: 2018 shape: Circle or whatever you think would look best
Features: Would like an oak tree or maybe 3 if they would fit in the middle so the Moss Bank at the top, then the 1 or 3 oak trees in the middle then football club underneath

Thanks so much.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DEPORTIVO DEFENSORES
For a request via Twitter, recreating an existing logo.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BEDFONT & FELTHAM F.C.
This is a refresh of the original, rather than a redesign. I've given the club name its own section across the top against a neutral black background; the font is Arial Narrow with a combination of bold and normal strength to make the best use of the space. I've switched the positions of the peacock and the Tudor Rose — partly because I don't quite get the use of the Yorkshire Rose for a club in the London region but also because it allows for more of the peacock to be visible and that's the more interesting detail. Having removed the content from the blue quadrants, I've used a two-tone blue such as you might find in the fabric of a football kit. I haven't posted it here but I also have an 800px version of this logo on file.

Hi RochyB, sorry I've been offline for a couple of weeks. I really like your design, thank you.
The reason for the Tudor Rose is because our club (previously Feltham FC) was originally called Tudor Park FC, and the team played close to one of King Henry VIII's Tudor Palaces.
Would you be able to send the 800px version by email or PM please?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DEPORTIVO DEFENSORES DE FIAMBALA
For the previous version of this logo, I was working from a low res original and I misread the last word in the name, so here it is fixed.

Team Name: West Norfolk F.C.
Colours: Black & Gold (See extra info)
Year Established: 2019 - If you could use Roman numerals that would be great
Features: Circle badge - Use West Norfolk's Crest as a reference (I'm not sure how to link the picture) - Please use your creativity if you feel like the badge is too complicated or you have your own ideas!
Any other info: I really like the look of David Beckham's new team, Inter Miami - If you could use that as a reference.

If you could also use the slogan "Non Nobis Solum"

Thank you in advance. If you have a PayPal link I would like to donate, I love your work!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WEST NORFOLK F.C.
The poppy is the official flower of the county of Norfolk and my online search for wild animals that one might find there led my to use a leaping stag as the centrepiece. "Non Nobis Solum" means "Not Only to Us".

Hello guys,

I'm trying my luck here to see if there is any designer available to do a bit of work. I would like to play create-a-club and I know which logo and (kits) I want but I'm not able to do them.

Here are what I would like to have on a virtual version:

Logo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCLAQ-rywYT/

((( Home Kit : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/1c/98/d91c98901762e541d7b688425db92420.jpg
(it is reversed as you can see on the Nike logo but it is supposed to say "PARIS"

for the away kit, if possible - just all the color reversed (mainly white, rest is black) )))

If anyone sees that, that would be well appreciated!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ATLETICO PARIS F.C.
I've recreated your version of this logo as closely as I could but I couldn't match the font. I don't do kits but there is a kits thread on this website and if you go over to Twitter, you could ask @requestakit to do it for you.

Last edited:
Team Name: AFC Southampton/// Team now called AFC South
Colours: Red And Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Something to do with Southampton... If Possible
Any other info:
This might help abit
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

AFC SOUTH
I'm from Southampton (I live 10 minutes walk from AFC Totton's ground) and I have been meaning to create this logo for a while, based on the official Coat of Arms of the City of Southampton — based on a combination of red and white Tudor Roses — which appears on various things throughout the city centre, in particular. I've added a little bit of colour variation in the white and red sections and there is a white outline on the outer edge.

Hello,

love all the work you’ve done on the badges. I would like to request a badge for a club

Team Name: Heath Super Mare
Team Nickname : Heath XI
Year Founded : 2017
Colours you want included: Navy blue , Tan or whatever you decide
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HEATH SUPER-MARE F.C.
This site has gone a bit weird lately (I have reported it to FM_Base HQ). Take the versions below, which have the team name lined up better than the versions above.

Last edited:
hi, ive created a new team called Midland Vikings ive got the kits but need a badge/logo the team colours my main colour is black and orange, the badges you have done are amazing so im hoping you could hep me out, if possible can the badge be round please heers

Hello rocheyb

Could you give me these two requests?

attachment.php
attachment.php

The first is this of the Red Bull Lusa

I5RyUIg.png
[/IMG]

The second, would be to transform FC United into FC City, that is, to replace that central logo of the boat, by the old logo of Man City.
The name becomes Football Club City of Manchester and respecting the blue color of Man City.

I hope i was not confused in the explanation
Thank you! ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RED BULL SHEFFIELD
Reposting one I've done before for a request via Twitter. The images won't post here for some reason, so please go here where you'll find the original post: https://bit.ly/2PNNwef

Last edited:
Team Name: Atletico Berlin
Colours: Black and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info: Just change The name to Berlin.

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RED BULL BARNSLEY

Hello!

I love the work you've done so I thought I'd ask for a design for a club I would like to create in FM19. The club will be "Isle United" based in the Isle of Wight on the southern coast of England.

Team Name: Isle United
Colours: Navy Blue, Gold, White, Baby Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Chelsea or Man City Badge Design
Features: will be known as "The Anchors" so incorporating an anchor as the main feature on the crest would be great. Also a flower like on the Chelsea and man city crest.
Any other info:
I have attached some images. As well as two pictures of flags of the Isle of Wight.

Again, you have done fantastic work and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Isle United. Thanks again!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ISLE UNITED F.C.
An anchor is the main feature, as requested, and the Hampshire Rose (or a Tudor Rose) on either side.

Back