ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi, I've been looking at your work and I'm really into it. I was wondering if you could create a logo for my custom FM19 team Mildred United, which I want to get started on.

Team Name: Mildred United
Colours: Black, gold and dark red
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: Shield
Features: As a reference, I like the look of Roma's badge and that's the sort of thing I was thinking. Also the Kaizer Chiefs badge are the colours im after.
Additional Info: The club will be located in Broughton, Salford, which has ties to the Roman era and is close to the River Irwell so anything that references that would be perfect. Here is the Wikipedia link if you want to use that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broughton,_Salford#Early_history

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MILDRED UNITED F.C.
From the bottom up we have 2017 in Roman numerals, a Roman soldier's helmet and a pair of crossed swords, an eagle (which I have amended to match your chosen colour ways) and a football to fill the space at the top.

Team Name: Sunderland
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1879
Badge shape: Round
Features:
Any other info:
Basically want a simple design like Bayern Munich. A black border, a white inside border before the red circle and then a gold circle border around the inside image. I'm not good at explaining anything so I've attached a concept image as a reference. XD

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SUNDERLAND A.F.C.

Logo Creation

Team Name: Camelot United
Colours: White Gold and Blue
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Anything with a crown on top of it
Features: Would like a simple logo but with a modern style

PS: keep up the good work

Hi mate, love your work

Team name: San Marino calcio
colours: sky blue and white
Badge Shape: roundel
additional features: the design from the flag of san marino in the center

many thanks

Team Name: Thetford Town
Colours: Claret & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1883
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: I was wondering if you could make a more modern version of the badge they have. I dont really have a good picture. but i can provide the best one i can find.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

THETFORD TOWN F.C.
A reworking of the existing Thetford Town logo to turn it into a roundel with more prominent use of claret in the outer roundel.

Team Name: Jersey FC
Colours: Red / Black / White
Year Established: 2018 (same style as : Qrendi Townadge) shape: Shield
Features: The Jersey flag (The island next to Guernsey) in the middle
Any other info: Much like

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

JERSEY F.C.
The Coat of Arms of Jersey appears in the middle. I already had the roundel in your chosen colour ways so I have just applied the two together.

Team Name: Moss Bank Football Club
Colours: All white home kit and all black away kit but both will have a dark green trim on the sleeves and shorts, so could the majority of the badge be black and white and maybe the actual top of the tree be a dark green colour.
Year Established: 2018 shape: Circle or whatever you think would look best
Features: Would like an oak tree or maybe 3 if they would fit in the middle so the Moss Bank at the top, then the 1 or 3 oak trees in the middle then football club underneath

Thanks so much.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MOSS BANK F.C.

hi, ive created a new team called Midland Vikings ive got the kits but need a badge/logo the team colours my main colour is black and orange, the badges you have done are amazing so im hoping you could hep me out, if possible can the badge be round please heers

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MIDLAND VIKINGS F.C.
Vikings had round shields and no horns in their helmets. Quadrant designs on those shields were also common. The item that appears left and right is the Triskele — the Horns of Odin.

Hello rocheyb

Could you give me these two requests?

attachment.php
attachment.php

The first is this of the Red Bull Lusa

I5RyUIg.png
[/IMG]

The second, would be to transform FC United into FC City, that is, to replace that central logo of the boat, by the old logo of Man City.
The name becomes Football Club City of Manchester and respecting the blue color of Man City.

I hope i was not confused in the explanation
Thank you! ;)

Click the big images for larger previews:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RED BULL LUSA
F.C. CITY OF MANCHESTER
I have done this one before — and you can link to it here: https://bit.ly/2vHfNdm

Last edited:
Team Name: Atletico Berlin
Colours: Black and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info: Just change The name to Berlin.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ATLETICO BERLIN F.C.

Hi mate, love your work

Team name: San Marino calcio
colours: sky blue and white
Badge Shape: roundel
additional features: the design from the flag of san marino in the center

many thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SAN MARINO CALCIO

Team Name: Camelot United
Colours: White Gold and Blue
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Anything with a crown on top of it
Features: Would like a simple logo but with a modern style

PS: keep up the good work

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CAMELOT UNITED F.C.
That's King Arthur on the left, trying to extract the sword from the stone. The Cross of St. George on the right hand side and, as requested, a crown at the top.

Really enjoyed the last badge you made for me and looking to make another new one for my local side, thank you!

Team Name: Swineshead Institute FC
Colours: Blue & White.
Badge shape: Round.
Any other info: I have attached a picture our badge, I’m wanting it to be as similar as possible to said picture but slightly modernised? As well as could you post one of the badges at 18x18 again?

Thank you!

Click the big images for larger previews:
RED BULL LUSA
F.C. CITY OF MANCHESTER
I have done this one before — and you can link to it here: https://bit.ly/2vHfNdm

Thanks, rocheyb

But at the Red Bull Lusa logo, can not you keep the colors green and red? I liked it, to keep the colors of the club.

As for FC City of Manchester, I like the old logo more. Therefore, only change the letters of the logo of M.C.F.C to F.C.C.M.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CAMELOT UNITED F.C.
That's King Arthur on the left, trying to extract the sword from the stone. The Cross of St. George on the right hand side and, as requested, a crown at the top.

Looks fantastic. Thanks

Rocheyb

I wanted to ask see that Gibraltar league project has always advanced, with the creation of more teams, etc.

Thanks, rocheyb

But at the Red Bull Lusa logo, can not you keep the colors green and red? I liked it, to keep the colors of the club.

As for FC City of Manchester, I like the old logo more. Therefore, only change the letters of the logo of M.C.F.C to F.C.C.M.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RED BULL LUSA (REDUX)
A version in green, sampled from your original image.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

F.C. CITY OF MANCHESTER (REDUX)

Last edited:
RED BULL LUSA (REDUX)
A version in green, sampled from your original image.

F.C. CITY OF MANCHESTER (REDUX)

Thanks, rocheyb

Any one of them was great, congratulations for the excellent work.

_____

Sorry for the question, but about that Gibraltar project, is there any news?

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MILDRED UNITED F.C.
From the bottom up we have 2017 in Roman numerals, a Roman soldier's helmet and a pair of crossed swords, an eagle (which I have amended to match your chosen colour ways) and a football to fill the space at the top.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

Keep up the good work!

Back