ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Really enjoyed the last badge you made for me and looking to make another new one for my local side, thank you!

Team Name: Swineshead Institute FC
Colours: Blue & White.
Badge shape: Round.
Any other info: I have attached a picture our badge, I’m wanting it to be as similar as possible to said picture but slightly modernised? As well as could you post one of the badges at 18x18 again?

Thank you!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SWINEHEAD INSTITUTE F.C.

Thanks, rocheyb

Any one of them was great, congratulations for the excellent work.

_____

Sorry for the question, but about that Gibraltar project, is there any news?

I've done 49 logos for a mix of real and custom clubs in Gibraltar (plus a few more that I could add, having done them in response to recent requests). I think I was aiming for a total of 64 to suit a straightforward knockout cup competition.

I'm going to close this thread soon and start a new one. Now that I have caught up with requests, I am just waiting for a technical issue on this site to be resolved; every image I post comes up double and bearing in mind how I intend to organise the new thread, that will just cause confusion both for me posting stuff and for those trying to read it.

As part of it — or maybe supplemental to it, elsewhere on this site — I intend to build some kind of directory for custom logos by country, which will enable FMers to download logos to add to their own custom databases. But I'm in two minds about trying to build custom databases of my own (I don't know exactly how to do it, but I know enough to teach myself by doing it) or to just leave it to people to make their own databases to suit themselves. I can post the images first and take it from there, I suppose.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

A.F.C. WIMBLEDON
A custom logo for the League One club, which is more reminiscent of Wimbledon FC. This version was supplied to me — I've just formatted it for FM.

Last edited:
Click the image for a larger preview:
attachment.php

MAESTRO FM
A Twitter profile logo.

Dublin Rovers

Hi would appreciate it if you could create a badge for my FM save I plan to do thanks.
Team Name: Dublin Rovers.
Colours: Green (same as Northern Ireland flag) and white with a small hint of red if possible.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: would like duck animal or fox if possible similar type of badge to Salford but not completely same if this isn’t too much to ask.
Any other info:

Hi RocheyB, awesome work as always.

Please could i request?

Team Name: Salgueiros Porto
Colours: Red & White.
Badge shape: Up to you.
Any other info: Based on SC Salgueiros
attachment.php

Also could you amend the following with 2016 on please?
attachment.php

Very much appreciated

Plymstock United

Hi RocheyB, these logo's are insane! I'm wondering if you're able to do one for my local amateur side Plymstock United?

Team Name: Plymstock United
Colours: Red, with White writing and a Black Castle
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1946
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB, whatever looks best
Features: Castle
Any other info: I've attached an image of the badge as it currently is but I'm after a more modern, higher quality version, I know you can hook me up on that front!
View attachment 9232

goldthorpe united fc

team name goldthorpe united fc black and yellow here is a picture
attachment.php
the team founded 2019

Team Name: Wakefield United FC
Colours: black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): n/a
Features: n/a
Any other info: would just like WUFC in an old stile font, no shapes around it please.

Love your work would really appreciate it if you could make it for me please.

Hey Rochey B,

My local team, Maitland FC (Australia), have a terrible logo and was wondering if you could change it, a lot.

Team Name:
Maitland FC; Maitland Football Club; Maitland Football.
Colours: STRICTLY Black and White (maybe red for the slogan, up to you)
Slogan: Fly, Magpies, Fly (that's our new slogan, I know ****)
Badge Shape: Anything that has a more width than height or equal in width and height (not circular, any shield shape)
Features: A Magpie standing on a ball, not realistic looking
Other Info: No stripes on badge.

[EDIT: Also badge can't be too square, has to have some curves]

Thank you in advanced. (Current logo linked)
attachment.php
View attachment 8947

Last edited:
Chattanooga Subbuteo FC

attachment.php
Hi Rochey, my club is in need of an update. Since 2002, it's been Chattanooga Subbuteo League, and the logo and name needs updating, and I'd like for it to reflect the colors of our local football club, Chattanooga FC.

Team Name: Chattanooga Subbuteo FC
Colours:
navy blue and white
Year Established: 2002
Badge shape: round
Features: subbuteo figure in the middle, Lookout Mountain in the background
Any other info:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Team Name: Dream FC
Colours: black
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: shield
Features: no text
Any other info: like the one attached but modern

Heckington United

Name: Heckington United
Colours: Red black and white
Badge shape: up to you
Features: windmill would be preferable but doesn't have to be a prominent feature

thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SHEFFIELD CITY F.C.
For a request via Twitter. I couldn't match your sort of Iron Giant character so I went another way with it, using an armoured knight, his sword and shield to represent Sheffield steel.

Halifax F.C

Team Name: Halifax F.C Rams
Colours: Blue, White, Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Please model this crest after Arsenal's crest.
Features: Look like arsenal's crest. Gold outline, then strips of blue, followed by strip of green, with a white center. Please use an off white on one half and a regular white on the other to make it "pop" like arsenal crest. (If this doesn't look good, use at your discretion).

Any other info: Instead of word "Arsenal" please use "Halifax". Blue text, outlined in gold. Take the head of the Derby County ram and replace the cannon with it.

Thanks!

Halifax F.C Rams

Team Name: Halifax F.C Rams
Colours: Blue, White, Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Please model this crest after Arsenal's crest.
Features: Look like arsenal's crest. Gold outline, then strips of blue, followed by strip of green, with a white center. Please use an off white on one half and a regular white on the other to make it "pop" like arsenal crest. (If this doesn't look good, use at your discretion).

Any other info: Instead of word "Arsenal" please use "Halifax". Blue text, outlined in gold. Take the head of the Derby County ram and replace the cannon with it.

Thanks!

Heres my take on the logo, hope you like it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Back