ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge; just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on - whether it be a type of animal or a particular object.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

Lovely stuff, Rochey. Can you do something for me for Windermere AFC?

Team Name: Windermere AFC
Colours: Maroon, Navy, White (they also have a green/green third kit)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018, but not required
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features:
up to you
Any other info: known as "The Gryphons"

Badge Request

Team Name: Lanky County FC
Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green (whichever fits)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever Fits
Features: Lancashire Red Rose
Any other info: Preferably something old-fashioned , traditional or historical. however if you think a more modern design could look better then go for it.

Last edited:
Click the image for a larger preview:
attachment.php

MAESTRO FM (REDUX II)

If I could get this logo created I would much appreciate it

For a new club I'm creating peterlee town fc View attachment 1206729

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PETERLEE TOWN F.C.
I have matched it as closely as I can but I thought it made more sense to give each of the ravens a turret to stand on.

Hi would appreciate it if you could create a badge for my FM save I plan to do thanks.
Team Name: Dublin Rovers.
Colours: Green (same as Northern Ireland flag) and white with a small hint of red if possible.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: would like duck animal or fox if possible similar type of badge to Salford but not completely same if this isn’t too much to ask.
Any other info:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DUBLIN ROVERS F.C.
I think you meant the flag of Republic of Ireland rather than Northern Ireland, so I have based the colour ways on that and used this fox image (which I have used before) to provide hard angles similar to the Salford lion. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the triangle.

Hi RocheyB, awesome work as always.

Please could i request?

Team Name: Salgueiros Porto
Colours: Red & White.
Badge shape: Up to you.
Any other info: Based on SC Salgueiros
attachment.php

Also could you amend the following with 2016 on please?
attachment.php

Very much appreciated

Click the big images for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SALGUEIROS PORTO C.F.
As with the original, I have used an eagle as the centrepiece for this logo but more prominent use of red. The symbol at the bottom relates to Prince Henry the Navigator who was from Porto — it's a more stylised version of the same symbol that appears on the Vasco da Gama logo (the football club from Brazil).
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

C.F. BELÉM (REDUX)

Last edited:
Hi RocheyB, these logo's are insane! I'm wondering if you're able to do one for my local amateur side Plymstock United?

Team Name: Plymstock United
Colours: Red, with White writing and a Black Castle
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1946
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB, whatever looks best
Features: Castle
Any other info: I've attached an image of the badge as it currently is but I'm after a more modern, higher quality version, I know you can hook me up on that front!
View attachment 1206990

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PLYMSTOCK UNITED F.C.
For badges based on castle designs, I like this Ipswich Town style with the shape of the battlements at the top of the shield. I've gone with the black castle, as requested, but the colours balance better with the text as white on black. The birds are puffins, which I believe are to be found in Plymstock.

Team Name: Wakefield United FC
Colours: black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): n/a
Features: n/a
Any other info: would just like WUFC in an old stile font, no shapes around it please.

Love your work would really appreciate it if you could make it for me please.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WAKEFIELD UNITED F.C.
Text without a shape around it?! What witchcraft is this...?!! It won't work against the FM skin — better to have something around the text to make it stand out. If I could do outline text on a transparent background I would but the software I use doesn't allow it, unfortunately. The 2nd version here is self-explanatory; the 1st version uses the Yorkshire Rose and the motto from the Coat of Arms of Wakefield.

Last edited:
Hey Rochey B,

My local team, Maitland FC (Australia), have a terrible logo and was wondering if you could change it, a lot.

Team Name:
Maitland FC; Maitland Football Club; Maitland Football.
Colours: STRICTLY Black and White (maybe red for the slogan, up to you)
Slogan: Fly, Magpies, Fly (that's our new slogan, I know ****)
Badge Shape: Anything that has a more width than height or equal in width and height (not circular, any shield shape)
Features: A Magpie standing on a ball, not realistic looking
Other Info: No stripes on badge.

[EDIT: Also badge can't be too square, has to have some curves]

Thank you in advanced. (Current logo linked)
attachment.php
View attachment 1207299

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

MAITLAND F.C.

attachment.php
Hi Rochey, my club is in need of an update. Since 2002, it's been Chattanooga Subbuteo League, and the logo and name needs updating, and I'd like for it to reflect the colors of our local football club, Chattanooga FC.

Team Name: Chattanooga Subbuteo FC
Colours:
navy blue and white
Year Established: 2002
Badge shape: round
Features: subbuteo figure in the middle, Lookout Mountain in the background
Any other info:

Thank you!

Click the image for a larger preview:
attachment.php

CHATTANOOGA SUBBUTEO LEAGUE
You called your team/club Chattanooga Subbuteo FC but I take it from your description that this logo is for the league that you run/participate in, so I have gone with Chattanooga Subbuteo League. I was mad-keen on Subbuteo as a kid — I had 80+ teams, an astropitch, all kinds of accessories, etc. My pocket money went up whenever the cost of teams did. Then I gave it all away for nothing! I do own a starter set, though, which I bought from a charity shop a couple of years ago.

Team Name: Dream FC
Colours: black
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: shield
Features: no text
Any other info: like the one attached but modern

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DREAM F.C.

Name: Heckington United
Colours: Red black and white
Badge shape: up to you
Features: windmill would be preferable but doesn't have to be a prominent feature

thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HECKINGTON UNITED F.C.
The Cross of St. George features on the Coat of Arms of Heckington and using it here enables me to place the relatively square image of a windmill next to it.

Lovely stuff, Rochey. Can you do something for me for Windermere AFC?

Team Name: Windermere AFC
Colours: Maroon, Navy, White (they also have a green/green third kit)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018, but not required
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features:
up to you
Any other info: known as "The Gryphons"

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WINDERMERE A.F.C.

Team Name: Lanky County FC
Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green (whichever fits)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Whatever Fits
Features: Lancashire Red Rose
Any other info: Preferably something old-fashioned , traditional or historical. however if you think a more modern design could look better then go for it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

LANKY COUNTY F.C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

LOXLEY F.C.
The word "Lox" means Lynx, as in the wild cat, so it features on the right and left of this logo. "Ley'' means river, which is represented by the curved lines in the bottom half of the shield section and the tree represents the forest, as requested.

Team Name: Bournemouth United
Colours: Green, Blue, Yellow (Reference:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cre...78riAhXUThUIHQPMA3YQwg4ILSgA&biw=1920&bih=937)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Something like your FC Salford 3rd style logo on page 1 of this thread. Difference being if you could put the team name in some kind of banner like the slogan in the 1st design of the same team
Features:
Instead of a dragon a Griffin
Any other info:
N/A

Southall F.C.

Hello, I am a great fan of your work and was hoping for you to make a badge for my upcoming Football Manager Save with Southall F.C. Eventhough they have a badge I would like to see a better and more modern advancement for them.

Team Name = Southall F.C.
Colours = Black, Red and some white
Year Established = 1871
Shape = Up to you ROCHEYB
Features = I would like to see an outline of a Gurdwara. Other than that nothing else.
Other information = The badge currently - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6tBmF7XkAEGY-j.jpg

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PLYMSTOCK UNITED F.C.
For badges based on castle designs, I like this Ipswich Town style with the shape of the battlements at the top of the shield. I've gone with the black castle, as requested, but the colours balance better with the text as white on black. The birds are puffins, which I believe are to be found in Plymstock.

So good, thanks so much!

Back