ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Bournemouth United
Colours: Green, Blue, Yellow (Reference:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cre...78riAhXUThUIHQPMA3YQwg4ILSgA&biw=1920&bih=937)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Something like your FC Salford 3rd style logo on page 1 of this thread. Difference being if you could put the team name in some kind of banner like the slogan in the 1st design of the same team
Features:
Instead of a dragon a Griffin
Any other info:
N/A

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BOURNEMOUTH UNITED F.C.
The background is adapted from the logo for Dorset Borough Council, which features the same colours as the logo you provided.

Hello, I am a great fan of your work and was hoping for you to make a badge for my upcoming Football Manager Save with Southall F.C. Eventhough they have a badge I would like to see a better and more modern advancement for them.

Team Name = Southall F.C.
Colours = Black, Red and some white
Year Established = 1871
Shape = Up to you ROCHEYB
Features = I would like to see an outline of a Gurdwara. Other than that nothing else.
Other information = The badge currently - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6tBmF7XkAEGY-j.jpg

Thank you, PjanicAtTheDisco

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SOUTHALL F.C.
I had to look up the word "Gurdwara" but I think I have it right! There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SOUTH ELMSALL UNITED SERVICES F.C.

Last edited:
Thank you!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SOUTHALL F.C.
I had to look up the word "Gurdwara" but I think I have it right! There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful.
PjanicAtTheDisco!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SEATON UNITED F.C.
For a request via Twitter.

Hello, you are doing such a nice job , I am a great fan of your work , can you help me with a badge for my upcoming FM save , please !?

Team Name - Bucharest International Football Club

Colours - Burgundy and Light Pink

Year Est. - 2019

Shape - I would like a circular badge , but you decide what suits best

Feature - I would like to see maybe some gold stars

Thank you !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BUCHAREST INTERNATIONAL F.C.
I have used the logo of the Romanian Defence Force in the middle, which features the same eagle as on the Bucharest Coat of Arms. I've added the motto of Bucharest: Patria si Dreptul Meu; "The Homeland And My Right".

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DEARNE & DISTRICT F.C.

Skipton Town Football Club

Team Name: Skipton Town
Colours: Red,White, yellow and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features:
Any other info: if you could use the image from below as way to create the badge that would be great. Would like it to say Skipton Town on the badge as well if that isn’t asking too much. Thanks in advanced very appreciated. URL to the picture as I don’t know how to upload it sorry:
https://images.app.goo.gl/5q8QRjCRUkNGvP1S7

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BOURNEMOUTH UNITED F.C.
The background is adapted from the logo for Dorset Borough Council, which features the same colours as the logo you provided.

Absolutely epic! Thank you so much!

Hi RocheyB ! Could you help me with my 2 upcoming saves ?

Team Name: Croydon Pirates
Colours: Mostly Black and Yellow (and white if you need a 3rd colour)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: I would like to see a modern and agressive logo in inspiration of the Pittsburgh Pirates logo with 'CROYDON' in big and a Pirate image

Team Name: SAS Epinal
Colours: Yellow (e8b606) and Blue (00015a)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1941
Features: I would like to see a modern logo to remove this one :https://i.skyrock.net/3358/86273358/pics/3139883464_1_2_NXQTgzTf.gif

Thanks Rocheyb !

Team Name: FC Dynamo Berlin
Colours: please replace the red in the logo below with this color R 48 G 55 B 75
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Logo Below
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Logo Below
Features: Logo Below

attachment.php

Hey Rochey, I'm doing a career on FM 2010 with Yugoslavia using a custom database I found online (may have been here on FM Base, can't remember now). I have a logopack downloaded by another person that I'm using that shows all the NT's flags on their profile overview but on every other page it shows a logo of their FA for every other representation of them (pics below will explain better).

Basically I want this logo to be resized and inserted into the game so I can use it for the career: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footb...ia/File:Yugoslav_Football_Federation_1990.png

After that is done, how do I fix the issue of putting the flag in those blank spaces and the logo on top by the name of the country like is the case on say Brazil here below?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Team Name: Skipton Town
Colours: Red,White, yellow and Black
Features:
Any other info: if you could use the image from below as way to create the badge that would be great. Would like it to say Skipton Town on the badge as well if that isn’t asking too much. Thanks in advanced very appreciated. URL to the picture as I don’t know how to upload it sorry:
https://images.app.goo.gl/5q8QRjCRUkNGvP1S7

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SKIPTON TOWN F.C.

Hi RocheyB ! Could you help me with my 2 upcoming saves ?

Team Name: Croydon Pirates
Colours: Mostly Black and Yellow (and white if you need a 3rd colour)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: I would like to see a modern and agressive logo in inspiration of the Pittsburgh Pirates logo with 'CROYDON' in big and a Pirate image

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CROYDON PIRATES F.C.
Is there a massive pirate problem in Croydon? I thought Croydon was landlocked. (SPOT THE NOT-VERY-DELIBERATE ERROR!)

Last edited:
Thanks for your time man it looks great !
I might be annoying but is it possible to change a few stuffs ?
I would like 'Croydon Pirates' to replace 'Croydon Football Club' with the same colour as '2018'
And a full yellow background behind the skull. It would be perfect

PS : Watch out Pirates are everywhere

Team Name: SAS Epinal
Colours: Yellow (e8b606) and Blue (00015a)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1941
Features: I would like to see a modern logo to remove this one :https://i.skyrock.net/3358/86273358/pics/3139883464_1_2_NXQTgzTf.gif

Thanks Rocheyb !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

S.A.S. ÉPINAL
A revised logo for a real life club from French National League 2.

WOW , this is amazing , thank you so much for this , i wonder if you could make the same badge but with black and gold colors ,please ! :)

Thank you !

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BUCHAREST INTERNATIONAL F.C. (REDUX)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

S.A.S. ÉPINAL
A revised logo for a real life club from French National League 2.

This one is amazing man ! Just one little thing if you cancel 'Etabli' to just let '1941' i could submit it directly to the club's chairman haha

Team Name: FC Dynamo Berlin
Colours: please replace the red in the logo below with this color R 48 G 55 B 75
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Logo Below
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Logo Below
Features: Logo Below

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

FC DYNAMO BERLIN

Back