ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey Rochey, I'm doing a career on FM 2010 with Yugoslavia using a custom database I found online (may have been here on FM Base, can't remember now). I have a logopack downloaded by another person that I'm using that shows all the NT's flags on their profile overview but on every other page it shows a logo of their FA for every other representation of them (pics below will explain better).

Basically I want this logo to be resized and inserted into the game so I can use it for the career: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footb...ia/File:Yugoslav_Football_Federation_1990.png

After that is done, how do I fix the issue of putting the flag in those blank spaces and the logo on top by the name of the country like is the case on say Brazil here below?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

YUGOSLAV FOOTBALL FEDERATION

It looks as though you have config files pointing to your flags both for the flags themselves and for the national FAs. Here's a screenshot of the contents of my Graphics folder, which has separate folders (and therefore, separate configs) for the flags and the FAs:
attachment.php

Do you already have the logos for National FAs? If so, you just need the config file; if not, I can provide a folder for you to download.

Hey!

Team Name: Seaford Town FC
Colours: A Sapphire Blue and White
Year Established: Leave Blank
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: I would like to see a a blue outline and white filled picture of this
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/nintchdbpict000333796377.jpg
Other than that any other details you feel add.

Thank you.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SEAFORD TOWN F.C.
Photographs don't really work in these badges but this vector image is very similar.

Thanks for your time man it looks great !
I might be annoying but is it possible to change a few stuffs ?
I would like 'Croydon Pirates' to replace 'Croydon Football Club' with the same colour as '2018'
And a full yellow background behind the skull. It would be perfect

PS : Watch out Pirates are everywhere

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CROYDON PIRATES F.C. (REDUX)
I think it looks better with the white text so I have done it both ways.

Thank you man it looks like i wanted, you're a crack !
One little thing can you just delete the 'FC' in the circle ? Because i already started a save with just 'Croydon Pirates' as name.

Badge Creation *Request*

Hello, I just wanna say I just scrapped everything and start over. I like the MSL badge and the US army badge. I will just put this military league project on hold. For Now, I will focus on these 2 upcoming clubs and go on from there.

1st club
Team Name: Honolulu FC
Colours: Green and Gold (primary), Black and White (secondary).
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheyb
Features: I was thinking Pearl Harber OR Diamond Head because it represents Honolulu. I'm open for ideas.
Any other info: Soccer Ball (Optional)

This will be my home city club. Now, will be in MLS. This will be my upcoming main save.

2nd club
Team Name: Elite International FC
Colours: Blue and Gold (Primary), Black and White (secondary)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: 3 headed dragon holding a soccer ball
Any other info:

This will be a premier league club. This will be my 2nd save that i will play if i'm not feeling to play my Honolulu save.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

YUGOSLAV FOOTBALL FEDERATION

It looks as though you have config files pointing to your flags both for the flags themselves and for the national FAs. Here's a screenshot of the contents of my Graphics folder, which has separate folders (and therefore, separate configs) for the flags and the FAs:
attachment.php

Do you already have the logos for National FAs? If so, you just need the config file; if not, I can provide a folder for you to download.

These are all the folders I have related to the logos I got for the NTs:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Badge

Name: Perrier Olympique
Founded: 1932
Colours: Blue and Gold
Badge: Same as LOSC Lille, only the colours are changed to blue and gold. The word 'Lille' is changed to 'Perrier'.

Thanks in advance Rocheyb!

Last edited:
Badge Request

Here's my second badge request lol. Sorry I didn't add it to the first one.
Name: Champers FC
Founded: 1934
Badge: A combination of the two attached photos. I was hoping you could combine them, with the horse head replacing the microphone.
It should be a diamond with the horse and crown in the middle and the name on top. Year established below, or wherever you think fits best. View attachment 7438View attachment 7437

Hello, I just wanna say I just scrapped everything and start over. I like the MSL badge and the US army badge. I will just put this military league project on hold. For Now, I will focus on these 2 upcoming clubs and go on from there.

1st club
Team Name: Honolulu FC
Colours: Green and Gold (primary), Black and White (secondary).
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rocheyb
Features: I was thinking Pearl Harber OR Diamond Head because it represents Honolulu. I'm open for ideas.
Any other info: Soccer Ball (Optional)

This will be my home city club. Now, will be in MLS. This will be my upcoming main save.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HONOLULU F.C.
As suggested, the volcano known as Diamond Head provides the feature point for this logo. The upward-pointing triangular shape of the volcano is contrasted by the downward-pointing triangle of the gilt-edged holding device.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HONOLULU F.C.
As suggested, the volcano known as Diamond Head provides the feature point for this logo. The upward-pointing triangular shape of the volcano is contrasted by the downward-pointing triangle of the gilt-edged holding device.

Every club has a color to represent. MAN U has red. So My Honolulu club is green.
I like the gold outline and the badge shape. I would like to improve the badge.
Can you color the diamond head green and replace the green background to white?
As for the color of the club's name, can you replace the white to green? The black background of the club's name should stay

Last edited:
2nd club
Team Name: Elite International FC
Colours: Blue and Gold (Primary), Black and White (secondary)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: 3 headed dragon holding a soccer ball
Any other info:

This will be a premier league club. This will be my 2nd save that i will play if i'm not feeling to play my Honolulu save.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ELITE INTERNATIONAL F.C.
I couldn't find a decent image of a three-headed dragon so I used this image of Cerburus, instead. Helpfully, he has one paw raised which enabled me to fit the football under it, with a little bit of layer work. The bit that sticks out the top has a white blurred shadow around it, so it will show up against a dark background.

Badge: Same as LOSC Lille, only the colours are changed to blue and gold. The word 'Lille' is changed to 'Perrier'.

Are you aware that Lille have just updated their badge? Do you want me to work from their previous logo or from this one?

https://bit.ly/2XG22rK

Badge: A combination of the two attached photos. I was hoping you could combine them, with the horse head replacing the microphone.
It should be a diamond with the horse and crown in the middle and the name on top. Year established below, or wherever you think fits best. View attachment 1208948View attachment 1208949

I can't use watermarked images — you have to pay for them. I can try to create something along similar lines to what you've described but it will look different...?

Every club has a color to represent. MAN U has red. So My Honolulu club is green.
I like the gold outline and the badge shape. I would like to improve the badge.
Can you color the diamond head green and replace the green background to white?
As for the color of the club's name, can you replace the white to green? The black background of the club's name should stay

If I turn the volcano green, it will look like a tree...?

If I turn the volcano green, it will look like a tree...?

You're right. One last thing, would it be better or worse (because its a volcano) to add color to the Lava and the smoke/cloud or just leave it as it is. What do you think?

If you choose to leave it as it is, then thank you. I'll accept it either way.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ELITE INTERNATIONAL F.C.
I couldn't find a decent image of a three-headed dragon so I used this image of Cerburus, instead. Helpfully, he has one paw raised which enabled me to fit the football under it, with a little bit of layer work. The bit that sticks out the top has a white blurred shadow around it, so it will show up against a dark background.

This is amazing. I like the gold outline, the Cerberus in this badge fits amazing with the blue color of the badge that represents the club. Thank you so much.

Yes

I can't use watermarked images — you have to pay for them. I can try to create something along similar lines to what you've described but it will look different...?

Sorry about that. Yes for both.

You're right. One last thing, would it be better or worse (because its a volcano) to add color to the Lava and the smoke/cloud or just leave it as it is. What do you think?

If you choose to leave it as it is, then thank you. I'll accept it either way.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HONOLULU F.C. (REDUX)
An active volcano gives off thick black smoke — I could go for more of a charcoal grey but then it will look like a heavy rain cloud. The lava would obviously be a mix of red, orange and yellow so I have recoloured it here but it detracts from your originally stipulated colourways of green, black, white and gold, so I think the original was better.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PERRIER O.S.C.
Your answer to my query was ambiguous so I have just gone with the easier option, which is to customise the newer logo of which I was able to find a very good high resolution version that's easy to recolour. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Last edited:
It should be a diamond with the horse and crown in the middle and the name on top. Year established below, or wherever you think fits best. View attachment 1208948View attachment 1208949

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CHAMPERS F.C.
This one took me ages to do but it came out better than I thought it would. I redrew the diamond part and sourced the rest from the internet. I put a star in at the bottom for a little bit of visual balance — it can represent whatever you want it to represent — and added a little bit of red to provide greater visual contrast.

Back