• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

A.F.C. FOWLMERE
Making up my own teams, now! Colourful birds make for interesting features in badge designs, because you can sample and play with the colours from the bird itself and use contrasting colours to make them stand out. I found this Kingfisher vector online and did a quick search to find somewhere in the country where you might expect to see one. Fowlmere Swans F.C. — based in the village of that name in northern Cambridgeshire — already exists, so here's a fictional local rival for them. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield. As I create these logos for use in FM, I have a finite space to work to, which is actually quite a useful restriction. Breaking the featured object (or animal) out of the confines of the holding device — in this case, the shield — makes for a more dynamic result and by tucking the leaves of the branch behind the edge of the shield, while the tail and the beak overlap that same edge works to push the bird to the forefront of your attention, in a kind of 3-D effect... at least, that's what I think and it's ideas like that which inform the decisions I make when I'm working on these logos.

Last edited:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

NK KARLOVAC
A custom logo for this real club from Croatia — because triangular logos are cool. The Coat of Arms for Karlovac (and the club's real logo) features crossed anchors but I've used just the one for visual clarity.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

OTTAWA EAGLES S.C.
I like this eagle image and wanted to see how it works with the triangular template, so I've created this custom logo for a real team from Canada. Golden Eagles are an endangered species but there are to be found throughout Ontario, particularly in Ottawa.

Badges

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CHAMPERS F.C.
This one took me ages to do but it came out better than I thought it would. I redrew the diamond part and sourced the rest from the internet. I put a star in at the bottom for a little bit of visual balance — it can represent whatever you want it to represent — and added a little bit of red to provide greater visual contrast.

Wow these both look amazing! Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it.

Found you on Twitter and love the designs, mate. Found one in particular that I would like to replicate somewhat for my created club in FM.

attachment.php

Would really appreciate it if you could do a similar design for this club but with the following detail:
- Ship on waves in centre of crest
- 'Belfast City' on the top line of text around crest
- 'F. C.' on the bottom line of text
- '20' on the small left panel of the badge and '18' on the right (the bits where the wolves are on the badge above)

attachment.php

The colour of the badge should be the same as the club colours above. But with a navy blue background and orange/peach detailing and text.

attachment.php

For the ship I would just like one similar in style to the Belfast coat of arms above. I'd like the ship and the waves to be hollowed out in detail, if that makes sense? so just the outline of the ship in peach/orange with lines of the waves in the same colour while the background can remain navy blue.

Let me know if there's anything else you need more detail on. Thanks for taking the time to create the badge if you can!

Last edited:
Jaywick Sands custom

Team Name: Jaywick Sands
Colours: Up to you
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: rhinocerous / Bull / Lynx
Any other info: Something similiar to attach photo. Tagline " MAJULAH "

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

HONOLULU F.C. (REDUX)
An active volcano gives off thick black smoke — I could go for more of a charcoal grey but then it will look like a heavy rain cloud. The lava would obviously be a mix of red, orange and yellow so I have recoloured it here but it detracts from your originally stipulated colourways of green, black, white and gold, so I think the original was better.

Thank you so much. I should've been more specific on the black and white color.

Found you on Twitter and love the designs, mate. Found one in particular that I would like to replicate somewhat for my created club in FM.

Would really appreciate it if you could do a similar design for this club but with the following detail:
- Ship on waves in centre of crest
- 'Belfast City' on the top line of text around crest
- 'F. C.' on the bottom line of text
- '20' on the small left panel of the badge and '18' on the right (the bits where the wolves are on the badge above)

The colour of the badge should be the same as the club colours above. But with a navy blue background and orange/peach detailing and text.

For the ship I would just like one similar in style to the Belfast coat of arms above. I'd like the ship and the waves to be hollowed out in detail, if that makes sense? so just the outline of the ship in peach/orange with lines of the waves in the same colour while the background can remain navy blue.

Let me know if there's anything else you need more detail on. Thanks for taking the time to create the badge if you can!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BELFAST CITY F.C.
I managed to draw around a silhouette of a ship but it left me with a bit of extra space so I pinched a seahorse from the Belfast Coat fo Arms.

That’s superb mate! Only a couple small things though, just to make the text filled in rather than outlined and the waves also orange if that’s okay? Appreciate the effort so understand if I’m being a pain in the **** asking you to change it slightly

Hi RocheyB, thanks for the last requests. Great work again.

Please could i request?

Team Name:
Académico do Porto
Colours: Something similar to the old club
Badge shape: Up to you.
Any other info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Académico_F.C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ACADÉMICO DO PORTO F.C.
Based on the design of the existing club but with a two-tone treatment in the cross, gold edging on the shield and a slightly different design to the content of the shield. The version I was working from had the banner in place with the word "Centenario" with was obviously their centenary celebration logo. I wanted to keep the banner so I have replaced the wording with part of the motto of the City of Porto: "Sempre Leal e Invicta" means "Always Loyal and Unvanquished".

Last edited:
That’s superb mate! Only a couple small things though, just to make the text filled in rather than outlined and the waves also orange if that’s okay? Appreciate the effort so understand if I’m being a pain in the **** asking you to change it slightly

View attachment 7199

Attempted to add the badge in game. Still really happy with the design but definitely think it could stand out a bit more. Not to fault the badge, but I think when you add them into FM they don't always appear the same as the original image.

Thanks again for your work, mate. Appreciate any further changes you can make.

Edit: see image above. Doesn't appear to be loading without clicking the link for the image.

Team Name: Jaywick Sands
Colours: Up to you
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: rhinocerous / Bull / Lynx
Any other info: Something similiar to attach photo. Tagline " MAJULAH "

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

JAYWICK SANDS F.C.
I duplicated the colourways of the image you provided and then went with this panther image, which complements that colour scheme. Jaywick is in Essex and the scimitars on the left and right feature on the flag of Essex and they provide a little bit of Eastern flavour that is consistent with the word "Majulah", which means "Onward" in the Malay language (spoken in Singapore).

View attachment 1209203

Attempted to add the badge in game. Still really happy with the design but definitely think it could stand out a bit more. Not to fault the badge, but I think when you add them into FM they don't always appear the same as the original image.

Edit: see image above. Doesn't appear to be loading without clicking the link for the image.

Yeah, the outlined images don't stand up, do they? I'll do a version with the images and text filled in with the peach colour. I will be asleep in a few minutes but I'll do it during the day on Friday.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

JAYWICK SANDS F.C.
I duplicated the colourways of the image you provided and then went with this panther image, which complements that colour scheme. Jaywick is in Essex and the scimitars on the left and right feature on the flag of Essex and they provide a little bit of Eastern flavour that is consistent with the word "Majulah", which means "Onward" in the Malay language (spoken in Singapore).

Love it! Thanks alot rocheyb!

Wood Lane Rovers custom

Hi, I'm a big fan of your work, can you help me with a custom badge for my FM save, please?

Team Name: Wood Lane Rovers Football Club
Colours: Green, Black and Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge: Rounded
Features: A tree or a leave, something related to the forest

Dubai FC

Team Name: Dubai FC
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Inspired by the city of DUBAI

View attachment 1209203

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BELFAST CITY F.C. (REDUX)
I've done away with the outlines and filled everything in with that peach colour.

Hi, I'm a big fan of your work, can you help me with a custom badge for my FM save, please?

Team Name: Wood Lane Rovers Football Club
Colours: Green, Black and Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge: Rounded
Features: A tree or a leave, something related to the forest

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

WOOD LANE ROVERS F.C.

Back