ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
My Custom Logo

Could you create a logo for my FM17 create a club team, please?

Team Name: Red Bull London
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: Big Ben silhouette in the yellow circle.

Could you create a logo for my FM17 create a club team, please?

Team Name: Red Bull London
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield like red bull leipzig logo
Features: Red Bull logo in the middle. Year under the yellow circle
Any other info: Big Ben silhouette in the yellow circle.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 108473 View attachment 108472 View attachment 108471
RED BULL LONDON
I might have preferred to have Big Ben (my namesake, though I shouldn't really boast!) overlap on top of the football but that's a bit tricky to achieve - not least because the top of the clock tower is not in the original image, so I would have to draw it. However, I think this works well and remains consistent with the Red Bull football brand. With the red text across the top, this version is actually based on RB Salzburg rather than Leipzig, whose badge is plain white across the top. This version suits the standard FM size of 180x180px better - I think it looks better, too, and others who have requested Red Bull logos tend to prefer it. You said black, but it's actually a very dark blue, like Scotland. The Red Bull teams don't tend to have their year of formation on them, and it's a bit cramped now so I have left it out.
View attachment 108470 View attachment 108469 View attachment 108468
These kits were originally created by Hermanchides in 2012. I have put your Red Bull London logo into position over the original Leipzig badge - not that you can really tell at this size - but if you use them, you'll know that the correct badge is there.
View attachment 108455

Last edited:
Click the image for a larger preview:

View attachment 108460
OLD DANES (OLD BURLINGTON DANES of SHEPHERD'S BUSH)
I have done this one before, for a team that I used to play for in West London - based out of Shepherd's Bush Cricket Club. But as I have become better at doing roundel logos, I thought I would have another go at it.
View attachment 108456

Last edited:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Stay up to date with all the customised FM logos I create by following me on my new Twitter account. I will be posting one logo per day - new ones as I do them and my favourite historical logos. I welcome any feedback and I look forward to hearing from my fellow FMers. You can link to my feed via the Twitter logo above.

Last edited:
Hey man, I have another few requests for the Gibraltar Premier Division, and I intend to give all the teams in the league a new badge. I will request them in three-team chunks, if that's ok.:)

Team: Lincoln FC
Colours: Red and white
Shape: Shield
Features: The badge should be split down the middle- half red, half white. I would like the "Lincoln FC" to take up most of the badge, with a small imp at the bottom.

Team: Mons Calpe SC
Colours: Blue
Shape: This
Features: Please just replace the text in the vancouver logo with "Mons Calpe SC"

Team: Lions Gibraltar
Colours: Orange and Black
Shape: Circle
Features: Could this badge feature on of the three lions that appear on the England badge

Thank you very much

Some of your logos look awesome btw!
If you get a chance can you make this for me :)

Team Name: Northbourne Athletic
Colours: Yellow and Black, with a little purple possibly.
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: could you put a viking helmet in the middle of the badge
Any other info:

Last edited:
Some of your logos look awesome btw!
If you get a chance can you make this for me :)

Team Name: Northbourne Athletic
Colours: Yellow and Black, with a little purple possibly.
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: could you put a viking helmet in the middle of the badge
Any other info:

View attachment 108016 View attachment 108015 View attachment 108014
NORTHBOURNE ATHLETIC
Thank you for your kind comment, Naterr. The Vikings favoured the round shield and this metallic-edged example with evenly spaced studs is generically typical of the vector images that you'll find online. As I was working on it, I realised that the width of the outside edge is slightly uneven but I like that because it makes it sort of rough, imprecise, as it would have been at the time (I reckon). The horned helmet of the Vikings is actually a historical misnomer; only the kings had horns - the general rank and file soldiers didn't. See the stuff you learn in this thread!

By-the-way, if you like your Vikings, I recommend The Last Kingdom which is currently available to watch for free on the BBC iPlayer website - if you're a fellow Briton! Really good drama - like Game of Thrones but without the dragons (or the fit naked women, unfortunately!)

View attachment 108013

Last edited:
View attachment 1100486 View attachment 1100487 View attachment 1100488
NORTHBOURNE ATHLETIC
Thank you for your kind comment, Naterr. The Vikings favoured the round shield and this metallic-edged example with evenly spaced studs is generically typical of the vector images that you'll find online. As I was working on it, I realised that the width of the outside edge is slightly uneven but I like that because it makes it sort of rough, imprecise, as it would have been at the time (I reckon). The horned helmet of the Vikings is actually a historical misnomer; only the kings had horns - the general rank and file soldiers didn't. See the stuff you learn in this thread!

By-the-way, if you like your Vikings, I recommend The Last Kingdom which is currently available to watch for free on the BBC iPlayer website - if you're a fellow Briton! Really good drama - like Game of Thrones but without the dragons (or the fit naked women, unfortunately!)

View attachment 1100489

That looks awesome!! thank you so much!

I watched the first few episodes of the Last Kingdon, was really good, need to catch up with the rest of them!

That looks awesome!! thank you so much!

I watched the first few episodes of the Last Kingdon, was really good, need to catch up with the rest of them!

I read that shooting for season two began late last year and it will be aired this year. Season one is still on iPlayer.

Please can a logo be created for this team?

Team Name: Stretford United

Colours: Green & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: View attachment 107883 Please can you include this image in the centre of the shield
Any other info:

Thank you

Hey rocheyb i got a new request!

Team Name: FC City Of Manchester
Colours: Sky Blue, Black & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round
Features: The ship that is on the manchester city logo

Last edited:
Please can a logo be created for this team?

Team Name: Stretford United

Colours: Green & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: View attachment 1100640 Please can you include this image in the centre of the shield
Any other info:

Thank you

View attachment 107630 View attachment 107629 View attachment 107628
STRETFORD UNITED
The image you posted was quite ropey and an image search for the same thing didn't help. So, I have approached it differently by utilising all of the same elements but in a different way and with the green-and-white colourways that you requested. The Lancashire Rose, crossed scythes (I couldn't find a hoe to match the same style as a scythe), one of England's three lions (with the other two encroaching at the edges) and an English frigate at the bottom.

View attachment 107627

Hey rocheyb i got a new request!

Team Name: FC City Of Manchester
Colours: Sky Blue, Black & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round
Features: The ship that is on the manchester city logo

View attachment 107617 View attachment 107616 View attachment 107615
FC CITY of MANCHESTER
Based on the Manchester City logo, as you can see. I have moved the Lancashire Rose out of the shield section and used it as a start/finish point for the club name.

View attachment 107614

Back