• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
3 more teams from the Gibraltarian League please

Team: Glacis United
Colours: Purple, white
Year Established: 1965
Shape: Roundel
Features: Very simple with a white star in the centre of the logo.

Team: Europa Point
Colours: White and red
Shape: Shield
Features: The Gibraltar Rock

Team: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White
Features: The Shield should be split horizontally, white at the top, red at the bottom, Like the Gibraltar Flag. Please could this badge also feature the Gibraltar Rock.

Cheers!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1100896 View attachment 1100897 View attachment 1100898
STRETFORD UNITED
The image you posted was quite ropey and an image search for the same thing didn't help. So, I have approached it differently by utilising all of the same elements but in a different way and with the green-and-white colourways that you requested. The Lancashire Rose, crossed scythes (I couldn't find a hoe to match the same style as a scythe), one of England's three lions (with the other two encroaching at the edges) and an English frigate at the bottom.

View attachment 1100899

I like it Rocheyb

Thank you very much

FC Hazetrix Akademia

Team Name: FC Hazetrix Akadémia
Colours: Blue/White/Black, with a little gold possibly.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: based on you but I need an academy type of badge
Any other info:

3 more teams from the Gibraltarian League please

Team: Glacis United
Colours: Purple, white
Year Established: 1965
Features: Very simple with a white star in the centre of the logo.

View attachment 107423 View attachment 107422 View attachment 107421
GLACIS UNITED
I originally had the two trimline circles in white, but the whole thing looked too plain for my liking, so I dropped a gold textured layer in there instead. That difference in colour and the use of drop shadow serves to lift the star slightly, making it stand out more clearly. Plus, purple and gold is a combination that really works well.

View attachment 107417

Last edited:
Team: Europa Point
Colours: White and red
Features: The Gibraltar Rock

View attachment 107401 View attachment 107400 View attachment 107399
EUROPA POINT FC
You said "White & Red" rather than "Red & White", which put me in mind of a colour scheme similar to Poland's national team. The black sections everything off nicely with bold lines. I added the gold stars just to fill the gap but I think they work - you'll just have to dream up what they actually represent!

View attachment 107398

Team: Gibraltar United
Colours: Red and White
Features: The Shield should be split horizontally, white at the top, red at the bottom, Like the Gibraltar Flag. Please could this badge also feature the Gibraltar Rock.

View attachment 107379 View attachment 107378 View attachment 107377
GIBRALTAR UNITED FC
As described but with a few embellishments of my own. The Gibraltar Coat of Arms with monkeys on either side and the sun at the top.

View attachment 107376

Thanks so much! These three logos are the nicest you've made me! Much appreciated :)

Is its alright to request a logo for the League? At the moment it is a bit mundane.

The League is called "Primera División de Gibraltar"
Could it feature the colours of the Gibraltar flag, with the main feature being a football inside of a vertical rectangle. (like this).

Thanks in advance!

Edit: After loading all the logos in-game I realised there was one team missing, Is it alright if I request it here?

Team: Lynx FC
Colours: Yellow w/ Black trim
Features: Similar to the Glacis logo you made me, with a wolf in the centre.

Last edited:
From a request on Twitter from @FM_Champions
Website: The FM Champions Club – Your Home for World Class Football Manager Content!
View attachment 107252 View attachment 107251 View attachment 107250
FM CHAMPIONS CLUB
Apologies for the delay with this today. I have been fighting off an invading army of Picts on Total War Battles: Kingdom. They were threatening to steal some of my land. That's the trouble with Pict invaders - they're all "take, take, take"!

View attachment 107249

Last edited:
Hey there please can badges be created for these teams

Team Name: Gloucester United

Colours: Yellow and Red
Year Established: 2010
Badge shape: Roundel
Features: Can the main of the logo be based on this View attachment 107253
Any other info: I would like the border of the logo to be Red with either 'Ever Forward' or 'Prorsum Semper Written in Yellow

Team Name: Winchester United
Colours: Green & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: Any shape
Features: 2 Swords & a Castle
Any other info:

Thank you very much

Thanks so much! These three logos are the nicest you've made me! Much appreciated :)

Is its alright to request a logo for the League? At the moment it is a bit mundane.

The League is called "Primera División de Gibraltar"
Could it feature the colours of the Gibraltar flag, with the main feature being a football inside of a vertical rectangle. (like this).

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 107120 View attachment 107119 View attachment 107118
PRIMERA DIVISION de GIBRALTAR
Not exactly what you requested, but I think it works. Sometimes, when I'm searching for a particular image I find something like that Gibraltar roundel that leads me in a certain direction - and it got me thinking about circles/footballs/the round part of the letters p and d, etc.

View attachment 107117

Team Name: Winchester United
Colours: Green & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: Any shape
Features: 2 Swords & a Castle
Any other info:

Thank you very much

View attachment 107060 View attachment 107059 View attachment 107058
WINCHESTER UNITED
The green character at the top is King Arthur and the green and white segments surrounding the English Rose represent the Knights of the Round Table. The table itself is on display in the Great Hall at Winchester Castle, hence my decision to base this design around it. Crossed swords punctuate the text around the outside of the roundel. I'm quite close to Winchester - it's a very good night out.

View attachment 107057

Hey Rochey, enjoyed scrolling through this thread and seeing your work. If possible, I've included a request for your queue. It's intentionally vague but if you feel as though you want an more info, just let me know.

Team Name: The Samba Boys
Colours: Yellow and Black
Year Established: 2006 (up to you whether to include)
Badge shape: Creator's choice
Features: An animal of some sort (creator's choice again, whatever inspiration you have is fine)
Any other info: Despite the name, the club is actually created for use in the Scottish lower leagues. Grateful for any efforts.

View attachment 1101492 View attachment 1101493 View attachment 1101494
WINCHESTER UNITED
The green character at the top is King Arthur and the green and white segments surrounding the English Rose represent the Knights of the Round Table. The table itself is on display in the Great Hall at Winchester Castle, hence my decision to base this design around it. Crossed swords punctuate the text around the outside of the roundel. I'm quite close to Winchester - it's a very good night out.

View attachment 1101495

Wow, amazing work mate, thank you very much, like the idea behind the design
Thank you

Back