ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Love the work. Amazing logos. Looking for my own for a custom club.

Team Name: Blackmere F.C.
Colours: Black & White
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Spartan warrior
Basic info: if its possible. kinda like the ajax logo

Thanks in advance

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1162763 View attachment 1162764 View attachment 1162765
NASHVILLE CITY F.C.
I have used the blue and gold that you requested and the outside edge is white (not that you can see it on this website) but I have also made use of black to contrast the skyline against the background and make the text stand out. That guitar image only needed a minor tweak to get it in the right colours.

Hi! I really appreciate the time and work you put into making badges for everyone, thank you! ... I'd like to ask, however, if it'd be possible to adjust it to change the shape of the badge and to make the gold the more dominant colour?

Thank you

Team Name: F.C. Lokomotive Leipzig
Colours: Any
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
if you want to add then 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Based from Leipzig

View attachment 51069 View attachment 51068 View attachment 51067
1.F.C. LOKOMOTIVE LEIPZIG
Took me a while to find a decent vector image of the right kind of train. I've recoloured it to suit the yellow-and-blue colourways of the original Lokomotive. They had the pre-fix of 1.F.C. which just means that they were the first club to be formed in Leipzig; this is hypothetically a reformed club but it's a reformation of the original club so I have given them the same pre-fix.

Wow thank you Rochey! Love those three badges. I'll be using them in my FM database.

I have 1 more request that I'd forgotten about so apologies.

Team Name: Catalans
Colours: Blue and White (Stripes)
Year Established: Random
Badge Shape: Any
Features: The club was formed by the people of Catalonia so the inclusion of the Catalonia coat of arms/colours would be great.

View attachment 51066 View attachment 51065 View attachment 51064
CATALANS C.F.
Stripes — as far as the eye can see! The yellow-and-red of Catalonia is represented in the bottom section and within the Coat of Arms. For blue-and-white, I have gone with a lighter blue in homage to a certain Barcelona-dwelling Argentinian. C.F. means Club de Fútbol.

Love the work. Amazing logos. Looking for my own for a custom club.

Team Name: Blackmere F.C.
Colours: Black & White
Year Established: 2017
Badge Shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Spartan warrior
Basic info: if its possible. kinda like the ajax logo

Thanks in advance

View attachment 51063 View attachment 51062 View attachment 51061
BLACKMERE F.C.
I said a couple of logos back that I was going to rip-off that broken circle outline look and this Ajaxesque logo gave me the opportunity to do it.

Twitter user @MyFMJourney has won the European Champions League with Southampton — so here's a version of the badge with the gold star to represent the greatest achievement in the club's history (if you use it, you might want to save the original logo somewhere safe so you can replace it again when you're done with your current save):

View attachment 51057 View attachment 51056

Last edited:
A few i would like doing please

Hi RocheyB, loved your work on the Dublin City badge! Was just wondering if i could enquire about a few more? Most of these i have no idea what i want so it's completely up to you to decide :) Thanks.

Team Name: Heywood Town Football Club

Colours: Gold and Black

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you completely

Features: Would like a monkey to be in the badge wherever you see fit as that's what Heywood's nickname is

Any other info: Slogan is 'Alte Volo'

Team Name: FC Greater Manchester

Colours: Red, Yellow and Blue

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you again RocheyB

Features: The Manchester Bee to feature on it as the main piece (Again whatever you see fit)

Any other info: Slogan is
Concilio et Labore”

Team Name: Glasgow City Football Club

Colours: Blue, Red and White

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Something along the lines of the 'Tango Squad' one you did (Post #1690)

Features: Again up to you, not really sure on this one

Any other info:

Team Name: Heywood Town Football Club

Colours: Gold and Black

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you completely

Features: Would like a monkey to be in the badge wherever you see fit as that's what Heywood's nickname is

Any other info: Slogan is 'Alte Volo'

View attachment 50784 View attachment 50783 View attachment 50782
HEYWOOD TOWN F.C.
Apparently, the reason Heywood is known as Monkey Town is that Irish immigrants used to pronounce "Heap Bridge", one of the major landmarks in the town, as "Ape Bridge". So my use of a gorilla here, rather than a smaller monkey, is accurate. I've gone with gold as the main colour so the use of the purple sashes in the corners gives this badge a regal feel and some contrast in colour.

Team Name: FC Greater Manchester

Colours: Red, Yellow and Blue

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you again RocheyB

Features: The Manchester Bee to feature on it as the main piece (Again whatever you see fit)

Any other info: Slogan is
Concilio et Labore”

View attachment 50781 View attachment 50780 View attachment 50779
F.C. GREATER MANCHESTER
Using the Manchester City badge as a template, I've gone with red-and-yellow halves within the shield with the Worker Bee — a symbol of industry in Manchester (and it is this specific vector image that they use) — superimposed upon it. The yellow outer roundel with stand out well against a dark FM skin.

Team Name: Glasgow City Football Club

Colours: Blue, Red and White

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Something along the lines of the 'Tango Squad' one you did (Post #1690)

Features: Again up to you, not really sure on this one

Any other info:

View attachment 50778 View attachment 50777 View attachment 50776
GLASGOW CITY F.C.
The rampant lion of Scotland features in the middle — it's usually red on a field of yellow but this gold version stands out better against the dark blue central roundel, with red represented in the outer.

Here is your work of art on our new shirts which will be presented to us on Sunday by our sponsor.View attachment 50512
View attachment 1162942 View attachment 1162943 View attachment 1162944
WOLVERHAMPTON T.F.C. (REDUX)
Replacing the Subbuteo player with a green one, as requested in a private message. I've left the base black because it contrasts better against the green-and-white stripes. This kit is similar to the Northern Ireland team that I had in my Subbuteo collection as a kid. I lost one of the players so I bought the team again. Then, on holiday on the Greek Island of Rhodes, our rooms (me and my brother + my mum and dad) were broken into and my mum's bracelet was stolen. The police were called and they investigated the scene... and an officer comes out of my room holding a singular green-and-white Subbuteo player: "Is this yours?" he says to me. I can only assume that the player went missing because he'd got into the pocket of some item of clothing or maybe wrapped up in something that was packed and taken on holiday!

Team Name: Marbella Football Club

Colours: White background, dark blue font and details

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1997 , below lettering.

Badge shape : round

Inspirations: retro Leeds badge and retro Real Madrid badge

View attachment 50127View attachment 50126

Back