**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

really thanks jassar!!!!!! normal,tac is really good for my SPORTING !!!

And the last qusetion who is the playmarker in 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L) ?? thanks so much !!!!!!

because, i will try 4-5-1 in my new save with sampdoria.
The dm centre

Really impressive result . No the tackling is the part of the success of the tactics .if u get red every other match than u make the tackling normal .
Do you mean the OI? Supposingly tackling is hard but change to normal? Btw, may I ask smth... When you use the tactic and set the OI the way you set up which I think is the one in OP, do you get alot of red card? And will things improve if I warn or fine wages to the person who got dismissed?

Do you mean the OI? Supposingly tackling is hard but change to normal? Btw, may I ask smth... When you use the tactic and set the OI the way you set up which I think is the one in OP, do you get alot of red card? And will things improve if I warn or fine wages to the person who got dismissed?
I usually don't get a lot of reds . If I get I always warn a player after match and if someone is having a yellow I always substitute him after 70 min

hihi Jassar, who is playmaker in Mr Langvatn Rock 4-4-2 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L).tac ?? thanks bro

The right DM is playmaker in Mr Langvatn Rock 4-4-2 Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, Mr L).tac ?? thanks jassar

Hi someone tested normal tactic on underdog?

It should work with u/dog bcos its a tweaked version of 4141 RC,or just use 4141 RC then use 'normal tactic'after half season.I'm playing st etienne sitting 1st position after 20 games,won all matches in the group stage in europa winning comfortably beating like sevilla, gronigen and hibernian using normal tactic

Sorry to ask now.Please can anybody tell me who is the playmaker in all out.tac ? :'(

Hi jassar

Just a quick question about player filters.

Do you just apply the filters and then sign the players who match those attributes? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but when I use player filters, my scouts often say that the players which have the right attributes are not very good! Do you rely on scout reports or just go off the attribute search?

Also, what would be the appropriate attribute number if you're playing in a different division? I.e. Championship, League 1, League 2 etc?

Cheers

Seb

Hi jassar

Just a quick question about player filters.

Do you just apply the filters and then sign the players who match those attributes? I know this sounds like a stupid question, but when I use player filters, my scouts often say that the players which have the right attributes are not very good! Do you rely on scout reports or just go off the attribute search?

Also, what would be the appropriate attribute number if you're playing in a different division? I.e. Championship, League 1, League 2 etc?

Cheers

Seb

no these filter are for u guys as a lot of guys ask the filters

i never use the filters . i use mini scout to see the PA of a player and than sign them

no these filter are for u guys as a lot of guys ask the filters

i never use the filters . i use mini scout to see the PA of a player and than sign them

Ah, that's interesting! So you are more interested in PA than CA? Or do you look for both?

Ah, that's interesting! So you are more interested in PA than CA? Or do you look for both?

i look at both but i only buy a player that have a high PA

as i am with newcastle now so my aim is to have a player that i can develop good for a cheap value and my target is to qualify for champions league and by the next year that player will be ready for my squad to play

Hey all I'm just wondering what the best tactic would be to use if I'm planning on taking a conference south team all the way to the premier league?
ive never really been able to use a tactic with an amc , so if there is one around I'm game :)

Hey all I'm just wondering what the best tactic would be to use if I'm planning on taking a conference south team all the way to the premier league?
ive never really been able to use a tactic with an amc , so if there is one around I'm game :)

use the defend and the normal combination along with I.M.POSSIBLE