Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

xfactor.png

Hope it's ok :) Went for a bit more of a simple look :)

Go into User CP at the top and then down the side bar click Edit Signature, should be able to do the rest yourself :)

Cheers mate. Just test it

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Should work now

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Come on sig

If that dosen't work, upload the image to Imageshack and then in the box that looks like the box you post in on a thread, copy and paste the image in from Imageshack :)

Hey Ross, I've noticed you've done some pretty nice sigs recently and I was hoping you could make me one for an FM11 story that I'm planning

Team: Borussia Dortmund

These are the only renders that I could find of Dortmund players and I would have liked Nuri Sahin really, but I do like Kehl as well.
http://www.footballrenders.com/category/bundesliga/borussia-dortmund/

I'd also like the badge encorporated into the sig as well if possible (I like the way you fade them into the background)
http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...und+badge+wiki&hl=en&biw=1259&bih=604&prmd=iv

Text: From Borussia With Love follow my story

Not sure if this is enough info but just ask if you need anything else. Hope you find the time, and there is no rush as I wont need it until november

thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Hi mate, will be able to do the sig but could you please use the template, it's just easier for me to make the sig if it's broken down that way :)

yeah sorry pal, I just re-wrote it rather than copy & paste. I have no preference for 'effects' so I didn't include it and I thought it would allow you to be creative and produce your best work ;)

Team: chelsea
Player(s)/Person(People): Drogba

Text: Arsenals worst nightmare
Effects: lighting
Any other information: If possible could the picture of Drogba either be scoring or celebrating scoring against arsenal thanks :)

Wilko_Wolves:

sbackl.png

ravenie:

ihaveatortoise.png

Please comment and rate :) Let me know what you think :)

Just letting you guys know where I am with requests :)

I am currently doing the X Factor sig and I have almost finished the Birmingham sig, I am only waiting for one more render and it shall be complete :)

That is superb!! would you not like anything in return, as i can try and do anything as it was fast speedy and brilliant! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

cfc12345:

sworstnightmare.png

Please rate and comment :) Let me know if there are any problems :)

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

fuelledbypassion:

fromborussiawithlove.png

Quite proud of this :) What do you think?? :)

Love it mate, exactly what I wanted! Perfect :wub: Thanks for all your hard work mate

the Drogba one i requested it brilliant mate cheers :)

Please don't take this the wrong way but I like you a lot Ross Galloway ;)