Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

Not quite debt free, there is 37 million of stadium debt in place.

Will be closer to £45m atm, and it'll have to be written off. But that's already accounted for by the new owners and covered by the funds they made available at the takeover. As is the operating debt which is also in that loan facility.

I feel sorry for him in the fact that the fans were never behind him in the first place. It was almost as if the Liverpool fans from the start was like he isen't fit enough to manage us and thats not fair on the man.

What?

We sacked him because of his disgraceful performances. Stop looking for an argument.

I think Liverpool were right to sacl Hodgson, it's a shame for Roy tho as he is a decent bloke and did a good job at Fulham..

I understand frank Riiykard is the favorute with the bookies and to be honest i dont want him either!!...

Lets be honest Liverpool are a brand name and have great HIstory, that alone doesn't give them any devine right to win the prem, We are a million years behind the top 4 teams in terms of personal..

Liverpool dont currently have money to spend, how do anyone expect Liverpool to be top 4 team again in the next 4 years unless the likes of Man U and City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs falter massivly, they all have better players currently and from what i can see they have more money to spend..

It's a shame with so big clubs in England only 4 can make the top 4 places.. someone has to finish outside the top 4 and any of the clubs i mention above will all say 4th and below is a bad season..

Liverpool need to put in place a system where they can start to prodice there own quality players from within, when Fifa bring there new laws out that stop clubs spending above there income, the Likes of Man City will find it hard but by then they will already have a squad full of quality.

Players id like Liverpool to bring in would be would be from the list below, they are all touted to have bright future in football..

Sergi Asenjo
Daniel Schwabb
Ivan Marano
Simon Kjaer
Mamadou Sakho
Moussa Sissoko
Yoan Gourgouff
Miralen Pjanic
Sergio Aguero
Mauro Zarate
Stevan Jovetic, He played Liverpool off the park in Champ League last year.
Neymar
Afellay
Eden Hazard

i did at first, but when you are 4 months in and still playing football that is actuallt detrimental to your sides strengths then you deserve everything you get

Im not saying he deserves it now because he does. im saying when he was appointed, unless Liverpool fans can travel in the future and see what was going to happen then it was appauling the way they treated him from the off.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

What?

We sacked him because of his disgraceful performances. Stop looking for an argument.

Read my post again and tell me where i said you shouldnt have sacked him??? I said the way you treated him from the off was dis-graceful.

The loss in the last accounts was solely down to the interest payments coming out. Having that amount of interest to pay was unsustainable for the club, let alone then trying to pay off the principle.

Currently, the only debt on the club is the one used for stadium development and day-to-day expenses rather than the full weight of the massive purchase debt plus the additional refinancing from further up H&Gs ponzi scheme and the banks.

Best way I can think to draw a comparison is someone finally having cleared the massive loan they took out to buy a car. Once they've done it, that money then becomes available for them to spend on jelly babies or whatever every month.

The full accounts are releaseed every year from Company House and cost a pound for you to access per company. They are one year out of date, although contain information which is applicable closer to the time. What I've done is accounted for the known expenses and increases in revenue the club has had since the last accounts. It comes to around £70m a season. You could argue that there will be additional costs - I haven't taken off the cost of, say, Carra's new contract which may well be an additional £1m a season, but I'll be in the right ballpark. It's why the whole league should be very, very worried if the Mancs ever get rid of the Glazers and when the Arsenal finally finish paying off their stadium debt - the new financial rules will mean that those two clubs will be at a massive financial advantage. Almost uncatchable. It's why the Spuds want the Olympic Stadium at a bargain price rather than putting themselves in debt to buy their own stadium. It's why stadium expansion is being discussed at Liverpool. It's why Chelsea are up **** creek without continuing and sustained success on all fronts. It's why City's owners have been spending money like water over the past couple of seasons before the rules kick in. And it's why Lerner at Villa has given up trying to compete.

Thank you for clearing this up. I could give you a brief summary of my teams financial documents. Up **** creek.

Sums it all up when only opposition fans are the ones sticking up for him...

Im not sticking up for him at all, im just saying results wearn't much better last season either.

Unlikely, much as i would love to see us rip them apart. Liverpool vs United, form goes out the window, especially in a cup game. This match will be huge, and I wouldnt call us anyting else apart from very slight favourites. Expect SAF to play a full strength side

Couldn't put it any better myself.

Im not saying he deserves it now because he does. im saying when he was appointed, unless Liverpool fans can travel in the future and see what was going to happen then it was appauling the way they treated him from the off.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Read my post again and tell me where i said you shouldnt have sacked him??? I said the way you treated him from the off was dis-graceful.
to be honest it was a scapegoat of an appointment. He was always going to have to work hard after a loved manager (much like Benitez after Mourinho) and he failed to win over the fans, not becuase of results but becuase of performances.

Poor Roy...didn´t get half a chance, but LFC would never get going in the current state of affairs.
But i´d like to hear LFC fan´s thoughts on a subject: What if KK cant turn the tide? What if gets worst than Roy? Will you want him sacked? What legend will you call next time?

Poor Roy...didn´t get half a chance, but LFC would never get going in the current state of affairs.
But i´d like to hear LFC fan´s thoughts on a subject: What if KK cant turn the tide? What if gets worst than Roy? Will you want him sacked? What legend will you call next time?

Ian Rush??? John Barnes??? Stan Collymore???

Ian Rush??? John Barnes??? Stan Collymore???
lol none of them can actually manage on any basis, at least Dalglish can. But the sooner they appoint a long term manager the better, becuase they have a lot of work to do before thy can even think of challenging for top four next season

Guss Hidink would be good as would Jose Mourinho but he will never mange Liverpool with no moey to spend, he will end up at one of the Manchester clubs

Guss Hidink would be good as would Jose Mourinho but he will never mange Liverpool with no moey to spend, he will end up at one of the Manchester clubs

Martin O' Neill?. He's got an excellent record

Should get in Joe Kinnear as an interim to 'stabilise' the club, and make the next manager look a lot better