Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Sterling starts again. Jesus ******* wept!!!!!!

After all the trash he has been through in the media, starting him in last game and dropping him this would of crushed his confidence. Also the media would of had something else to dig him at.

I agree he didn't have a good game against Tunisia, but Southgate has made the right choice in this scenario considering the opposition as well... try and get a good win with Sterling hitting some form before the knockout stages. We need Sterling getting closer to his City level this season if we are to do well at WC.

whats the team?

Only change is RLC for All. Happy with that. My only issue is really with Young, he is a bit predictable as a wingback on that side, constantly cutting inside, would kinda prefer Rose. But he had a decent game against Tunisia so can't complain.

Sorry sterling should not be starting for me. 2 gls in 39 caps is poor no matter how you cut it!

Got to go and see if he can replicate this season form for England, yes his record isn't the best but can't go on the past for everything.

Still think Germany missed a trick not taking Sane to WC and he has similarly bad record but who knows what he could of done in this WC considering how good he has been for City this season.

Feels nice to enjoy watching and England game for once!

What a well worked free kick! Sterling still manages to miss from 2 yards out..... thank god Stones was there!

Stones 2, Sterling 2 assists, Lingard on Fire..

England playing in Russia, Made in the North West. :p

Feels nice to enjoy watching and England game for once!

I enjoyed last game also, played even better than this in first half, should of scored 4 or 5 then too.

Let's be honest, we've been decent, sloppy at start. Panama are absolutely awful.

At least this ref is calling the tackling and assault in the penalty area. Harry sure is confident in his penalty taking.

2000/1 for Stones to bag a hat-trick anytime in the group stage... :(

God the commentating is so nauseating. Its against fecking Panama chill.

God the commentating is so nauseating. Its against fecking Panama chill.

Let's just enjoy it, even if they are OTT.

England have only won their first 2 WC games like twice in history or something ridiculous.

Yes it's Panama, but enjoy every moment, while it lasts!

Let's just enjoy it, even if they are OTT.

England have only won their first 2 WC games like twice in history or something ridiculous.

Yes it's Panama, but enjoy every moment, while it lasts!

Yh im talkin more about the commentating. Murphy and co are so nauseating lol. Put them on mute 10mins in.

Back