Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Kante & Matuidi giving the base for Pog and the rest to work is superb, they cover everything..

What a game. Klinsmann is excellent on Match of the Day too, hope they get him more often.

If Uruguay beat Portugal tonight then I'd back them more than anyone to halt this French side. They are all wrong for them in terms of style, I think that would be very interesting.

Also knowing full well that England can be beaten (by anyone including Colombia next game), we 100% are on the right side of the draw if we are to make it any further.

Yeah I don't get all the hype around France after this performance. They've just barely beaten one of the worst teams in the whole tourmanent, big deal.

Slow the roll on any England talk. Colombia is likely to beat you and then you still have Croatia or Spain to get past.

Argentina is not a great team, but they are made up of some of the greatest football talents. Not a small feat to get past them.

I think Croatia may have this tournament. Or at least the winner of the semi final match on that side of the bracket.

Legend. 140 caps for an outfield player is nuts.

Slow the roll on any England talk. Colombia is likely to beat you and then you still have Croatia or Spain to get past.

What you waffling about mate? No one is bigging up England, fully aware Colombia can beat us that's why I said it in my last post. I was just stating that England if they do beat Colombia are on the right side of the draw highlighted by today's games.

I think some people just want to have a dig when no one has actually said to my knowledge here that we will beat Colombia. It's a very tough game, but get through it and it's Denmark or Swiss rather than Brazil or Mexico in the quarters.

Back