Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Every goal is either penalty, own goal or absolute bolter lol.

66/1 bet still on.... C'mon France. 2nd half GOL to seal it.

Its hard to argue agains Mbappe when whole South America are ******** their pants when he gets the ball. But this kind of Pogba is force to recon with. He's playing with such tactical discipline. Have never seen that from him on consistent base (two games in a row, lol) till this WC. And yet he's still making all the correct passes, and makes space with his runs. Dare I say could he acend next season to a world class footballer?
Just one thing that pokes me in the eye in this game is when he recieves the ball, he doesnt take that look around him to see if someones closing on him.

Also, The Snek scored an amazing goal. He can show cojones all he wants, we all know he has nothing there ;)

I just hope the rest of the WC matches are as good as this one. Mbappe!

Have France backed to win it, and so long as they play naive nations with medium/high lines, I fancy my chances.

Have France backed to win it, and so long as they play naive nations with medium/high lines, I fancy my chances.

If they met Uruguay further down the line, that would be a very stern test for them considering their style.

Back