Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
This World Cup is nuts, best I can remember for long time and only round of last 16!

What in the name of Christ has happening in this World Cup. Can someone score a normal tap-in at least once?

Laxalt the Urugay left-back is going places. Fella runs like he has 3 lungs.

I'm Portuguese but i'm glad we're out of WC. We've won EU cup without him. Just hoping for Ronaldo to retire, NO player is more important than the flag, the nation he represents. thanks for what you've done over the years but the Portuguese national team is way more than you... or any other player. Rooting for Brasil now!

Uruguay will be a terrible team to play against.
Not because they're a great team, all they do is waste time, aggressive AF, long shots to the area looking for suarez and cavani and "god"in prolly the best centre back in the game, they're the Atletico madrid of the World cup. France will beat them easily.(H)

Uruguay are pain in the *** if they can score first, but I doubt if Cavani will be ready for the QF. That looked like serious injury since he signaled for a substitution immediately.

Not because they're a great team, all they do is waste time, aggressive AF, long shots to the area looking for suarez and cavani and "god"in prolly the best centre back in the game, they're the Atletico madrid of the World cup. France will beat them easily.(H)

Actually Urugay are a very competitive team that perfomed really well in lhe last two WC and were second in the tough south american qualifiers. France are favorite alright, but i'd be very surprised if they won it as easily as today.

The comparison with Atletico is a good one, since they both are doing a very great job competing against bigger teams. It does not bode well for your point though.

Actually Urugay are a very competitive team that perfomed really well in lhe last two WC and were second in the tough south american qualifiers. France are favorite alright, but i'd be very surprised if they won it as easily as today.

The comparison with Atletico is a good one, since they both are doing a very great job competing against bigger teams. It does not bode well for your point though.
have you seen the same match as everyone else? It wasn't easy at all.

have you seen the same match as everyone else? It wasn't easy at all.

Argentina was badly exposed every time France had the ball. The goals the french allowed was due to lack of concentration, but they were never in real danger. Uruguay will certainly not be exposed as easily.

I'm Portuguese but i'm glad we're out of WC. We've won EU cup without him. Just hoping for Ronaldo to retire, NO player is more important than the flag, the nation he represents. thanks for what you've done over the years but the Portuguese national team is way more than you... or any other player. Rooting for Brasil now!

Your support of Brasil is very welcome, mate.

I just really want to see a new winner this year, no disrespect to Brazil but it would be kind of boring if they won after such a great tournament so far it deserves a spectacular ending.

I'd like to see someone like Mexico or Croatia or Uruguay. Mawkz saying Uruguay are not a good team is just sad, you can't appreciate their style because it beat your team. They put blood, sweat and tears into their shirt and that can only be admired. plus their defence is fantastic, if they are not a good team you could score more than 1 goal against them.

I just really want to see a new winner this year, no disrespect to Brazil but it would be kind of boring if they won after such a great tournament so far it deserves a spectacular ending.

I'd like to see someone like Mexico or Croatia or Uruguay. Mawkz saying Uruguay are not a good team is just sad, you can't appreciate their style because it beat your team. They put blood, sweat and tears into their shirt and that can only be admired. plus their defence is fantastic, if they are not a good team you could score more than 1 goal against them.

I saw that blood and tears of Suarez when Suarez threw himself to the ground and asked to be assisted .. only for us to see on var that he was even barely touched

Back