Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Use to go watch Lincoln all the time a few years back. 10-15£ and shed loads of good pubs in the City. Is it on TV?

I have absolutely no idea to be honest. I have a feeling there'll be a stream somewhere though

What I genuinely don't get is considering Sepp Blatter and Qatar World Cup has proven to be a sham. Why is it still happening in 2022? Plus I'm sure that's the one where they are making it 50 teams instead of 32 team tournament. Which to me is just beyond stupid I mean there are already teams in a 32 rota who are far weaker than others.

Yeah 24-team World Cup was perfect setup.

The reason is the same as with the previous expansion. FIFA leadership can get smaller countries to vote for them if they promise World Cup expansion. Europe only gets 2 or 3 additional slots while Asia and Africa get 5, probably no accident either.

Yeah 24-team World Cup was perfect setup.

The reason is the same as with the previous expansion. FIFA leadership can get smaller countries to vote for them if they promise World Cup expansion. Europe only gets 2 or 3 additional slots while Asia and Africa get 5, probably no accident either.
All about them votes :)

If you're that desperate for football, Champions League First Rond qualifiers later:

Lincoln Red Imps FC vs Drita KO 19:30

No idea if there's any streams around for it or anything
The red imps got unlucky have to say. Should have taken the initiative wih the sending off in extra time but then getting their own player sent off and giving away a penalty in injury time of the first half of extra time ended their hope. So hard to recover from an away goal in extra time. Good work from the kosovans to grab an extra couple to finish them off, Celtic can tell you just how hard it is to win in Gibraltar

What I genuinely don't get is considering Sepp Blatter and Qatar World Cup has proven to be a sham. Why is it still happening in 2022? Plus I'm sure that's the one where they are making it 50 teams instead of 32 team tournament. Which to me is just beyond stupid I mean there are already teams in a 32 rota who are far weaker than others.
I read a report that an estimated 4000 people will die in Qatar in preparation for World Cup 2022. If people thought World Cup Rogue State 2018 was too difficult to stomach, well it is going to be much harder next time.https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...p/news-story/43896b31023dd6ab6ed213637fe4d3e7

I read a report that an estimated 4000 people will die in Qatar in preparation for World Cup 2022. If people thought World Cup Rogue State 2018 was too difficult to stomach, well it is going to be much harder next time.https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...p/news-story/43896b31023dd6ab6ed213637fe4d3e7

****, kind of hard to know who to blame though because obviously Fifa have their part but QATAR itself put their bid forward so ultimately they must of known the sacrifices they would of had to make to facilitate it.

I'm totally against Qatar World Cup tbh, it just makes 0 sense anyway to host it in that location at those temperatures.

****, kind of hard to know who to blame though because obviously Fifa have their part but QATAR itself put their bid forward so ultimately they must of known the sacrifices they would of had to make to facilitate it.

I'm totally against Qatar World Cup tbh, it just makes 0 sense anyway to host it in that location at those temperatures.
its all about the $$$$$$$$$$

Tbf I don't know how much of Qatar stories to believe given how biased western media are with their coverage when World Cup isn't in Europe.

South Africa in 2010 was supposed to be incredibly dangerous for the fans, and it was fine. Brazil 2014 was supposed to be incredibly dangerous and everything went smoothly. Russia 2018 there was the hysteria in media that fans are going to be robbed and murdered left and right, but again it was bullshit and after 2 weeks everything seems smooth.

Why do all the pundits liken any good attacking player that’s French to Henry :/

**** Mbappe just destroyed Argentina! Lol Rojo....

great pen pen by Griezmann 1-0 :)

Last edited:
M'Bappe is fantastic, but Rojo is a liability, always will be sadly. As a United fan pains me to say it but would you really want Rojo in your backline when it is all on the line?

M'Bappe is fantastic, but Rojo is a liability, always will be sadly. As a United fan pains me to say it but would you really want Rojo in your backline when it is all on the line?
Tbh yeah it was silly but he was baring down on goal after just blitzing the whole CM of Argentina. And tbf to Rojo he’s not done anything like that for Utd in a league by time.

To those who questioned the Mbappe fee, that's why. If United could get him for 150M tomorrow I'd bite your hand off. Heir to Ronaldo/Messi's throne without doubt.

As for Henry comparisons, I get what you're saying TOD, but he does remind you of Henry stylistically.

I think France are the type of side that kill teams who press or with a high line, but struggle against deep blocks. Need to avoid sides like Portugal, but would relish Argentina/England/Belgium etc.

Back