Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Hopefully Spain go out, just so I don't have to suffer through this kind of game again.

It's one of those games where nothing is going on, but if you go to the loo, someone will score a back-heel goal from half-line.

This game doesn't need a second half of extra time. Just skip to penalties already.

Isco really trying to make things happen. Didn't understand the Costa sub. Horrible game from Silva and Busquets.

Isco really trying to make things happen. Didn't understand the Costa sub. Horrible game from Silva and Busquets.

Silva? Koke has been the worst midfielder on the pitch, for me

Lmao entire stadium cheering every Russian clearance like it's a goal in a World Cup final. Lovely atmosphere.

De Gea is mentally weak when it comes to penalties not good. Akinfeev always had the edge.

Spain deserved to lose they were awful with the ball, no urgency.

Another one of the favorites goes out. I don't fancy coming up against the Russian's what with a home crowd and all.

Rooting for Brasil and Croatia come on guys . I want France and Beefs absolutely destroyed! :)

I back Croatia or one of Colombia/England to get to the final. Really excited to see how this side plays out.

Spain were awful took until the last 10 mins of extra time for Spain to actually create chances. For most of the game they seemed they just wanted to keep the ball and not let it get within 30 yards of the Russian goal

Credit to the Russians, they defended with confidence and patience, had a gameplan, kept their cool and deserved to go through. Spain were poor not just going forward but made a lot of defensive errors as well. If Russians had more quality on the counter it would be over much sooner.

Back