Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Gotta love this WC. I genuinely fear for Brasil tomorrow.

What in god's name. I tuned in 5 minutes too late and there's already been two goals.

Denmark 19 games unbeaten apparently, can see why...

Goes to show you that we shouldn't be overhyping teams just because they trashed Argentina.

Jeez, this World Cup is so open right now, I literally can't believe that one of Colombia/England/Switszerlane/Sweden/Croatia will be in the World Cup final.

And we'll most likely still bottle it against Colombia! In a way there is even more pressure because they'll know this.

I'd still say in our defence though that Colombia is one of the toughest sides left in this side of the draw.

Great game and ****-clenching shoot-out.

This latest rule change for the fouls in penalty area is stupid though. Fouling someone who just has a goalscoring chance shouldn't be punished with red and a penalty, but this guy was literally in front of open goal. Yellow card for stopping a guaranteed goal is idiotic, it should be a straight red no questions asked.

This has been an absoluty brillant world cup so far, it's great seeing some big teams going out and giving smaller nations a chance to go further. Anyone in the the bottom of this table has unbelievable chance to get to the final. View attachment 46850

And we'll most likely still bottle it against Colombia! In a way there is even more pressure because they'll know this.

I'd still say in our defence though that Colombia is one of the toughest sides left in this side of the draw.

I think that Colombia's peak is bigger than England's. There's no match for the creativity of Quintero and James, the speed and tactical inteligence of Cuadrado and the finishing of Falcao. Even though Kane is the best 9 in the game right now and Lingard, Ali and Sterling are really good.

But Colombia does not aleays play near their best. This England does. And maybe James will not play.

I'd put my.money on England. I hope for a fun game nevertheless.

Back