Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Mexico could've easily knicked it if they counter-attacked like a team instead of people trying to score a wonder goal.

Also I think Lozano will finally progress from FM legend to proper footballer.

Looking back at Japan vs Colombia the Colombian defender got a red + penalty when he played the ball with the arm, while the GK was still behind him. While yesterday the goal was empty and only a yellow + penalty was given...

Remember when Klinsmann was one of the favourite for England job.... I still like the guy... he seems like a good fellow.

Japan are a better team than people think, Belgium will probably be a bit complacent so I think it could be a tough game. Unless Belgium get an early goal then it will probably be a walkover.

Thinking of tomorrow game, Colombia wins 3-0 i hope, its all i want brits out of the game, even on the draw they had luck on their side.

you really are a bitter little man

The salt is strong in this one.

There's been times when I've met more mature children than adults in various scenarios, such as online gaming and sports.

I like the way Japan play when they have the ball and just the work-rate generally is admirable. If their Japanese league is anything like this then it would be good to watch.

I actually fancy Japan to nick it (well nearly every one of the favourites except Brazil have gone out) Could you imagine the shock if they were to win then take out Brazil in the next round ….

Am i? I just hate enough the english team since i've started to watch football more than 3 decades ago! If its childish to have this opinion and express myself like that, than i'm very proud of it!

cheers.

You're really starting to bore me now. Having an opinion is fine, but you constantly just spout off about hating England but never even giving any reason why.

Hopefully Mike shall ban you soon, hopefully before tomorrow incase we lose and you suddenly start commenting some nonsense.

Am i? I just hate enough the english team since i've started to watch football more than 3 decades ago! If its childish to have this opinion and express myself like that, than i'm very proud of it!

cheers.
Yawn!

cheers.

Yeah, my patience is already thin. You're new here so i'll mention this the once. We love a good debate, but we have absolutely zero time for baiting, so if you're here for a wind up, you'll be gone so fast it'll make your headspin.

cheers.
opinions are good all but there like arseholes every 1 has 1 and to say your are 30 or more and posting the way you have are you sure your over 30?

Back