Russia World Cup 2018

This is the most unfair result I have ever seen. It's bad enough France were gifted 2 goals, but those ******* pitch invaders ruined a very promising Croatian counter.

Sigh.

This is the most unfair result I have ever seen. It's bad enough France were gifted 2 goals, but those ******* pitch invaders ruined a very promising Croatian counter.

Sigh.
Not just a promising counter but it has also knocked them totally out of their stride.

Sigh.

Yes fully agree, it's criminal France will win this WC when they have had 2 dubious goals and been totally outplayed all game.

This referee mayswell have French kit on he has been that bad.

Have to question Croatian keeper on two of their goals though.

Yes fully agree, it's criminal France will win this WC when they have had 2 dubious goals and been totally outplayed all game.

This referee mayswell have French kit on he has been that bad.

Have to question Croatian keeper on two of their goals though.
And the French keeper on one of Croatia's lol.
Mind that is the only bit of luck they have got.

England played better against Croatia than France did.

This is how unjust this final has been and the ref has gifted it them.

An unfair end to a good WC.

On another note Kane got his golden boot after all....

Mendy averaging a trophy every 3 games since he moved to CITY... #Legend :p

Pogba is world class

Sorry mate but bar that strike that I still think Croatian keeper should of done better.. his body weight all wrong so didn't even attempt to save.

Pogba done nothing really in this game, totally outclassed the French midfield was by Croatia midfield by Modric and Rakitic.

You're entitled to your opinion but off this game... he wasn't world class.

LOL

He has bossed the World Cup. Was excellent today too; disciplined, great defensively, jaw-dropping forward passing, then the goal to top it off.

Croatia pressed a lot, had a lot of useless possession & toothless circulation (in my opinion, tactically allowed by France, which took a lot of discipline from Kante and Pogba) but don't be fooled, that was a superb performance. You're the only one I've seen disagree, pundits & commentators included. Was he MOTM? Probably?

LOL

He has bossed the World Cup. Was excellent today too; disciplined, great defensively, jaw-dropping forward passing, then the goal to top it off.

Croatia pressed a lot, had a lot of useless possession & toothless circulation (in my opinion, tactically allowed by France, which took a lot of discipline from Kante and Pogba) but don't be fooled, that was a superb performance. You're the only one I've seen disagree, pundits & commentators included. Was he MOTM? Probably?

Pundits just follow the result and suddenly forget all the unjust decisions in this game that lead to 2 of their goals.

I don't even have anything against either team, but watching that final was just disgusting to see how badly that game was refereed and made this outcome.

The France performance was just mediocre. Get it to Mbappe and hope for the best.

Pogba has to be more consistent for me to be classed world class. Good 2nd half but was chasing shadows in the first.

Croatia pressed a lot, had a lot of useless possession & toothless circulation (in my opinion, tactically allowed by France, which took a lot of discipline from Kante and Pogba) but don't be fooled, that was a superb performance.

Counterattacking team gets gifted the lead twice and can comfortably sit back and counterattack for 90 minutes = superb performance.