Season 2084/85

View attachment 40504

View attachment 40503

Following promotion last year I had no interest in a relegation but I certainly did not envisage us finishing the season as Premier Soccer League Champions!!

View attachment 40501

Into the Champions League for next season and we top if off with a Double.

View attachment 40502

Key to our success was securing the loan signing of **** Verhoeven from our parent club Ajax Amsterdam. 34 league goals and 20 assists in just 26 league appearances.

View attachment 40500

All was achieved with just under £3m profit in the transfer window.

View attachment 40499

African Champions League 2085/86

vrs Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)

View attachment 40468

vrs AS Kigali (Rwanda)

View attachment 40467

Group Stage

View attachment 40466

Quarter Final

View attachment 40465

SEMI FINAL

View attachment 40464

The African CL is very strange. The first decent team we meet isn't until the semi finals and its fellow South African side Kaiser Chiefs. Even so we are in full swing now having invested some of the £3m we made last season.

Record African CL winners ES Tunis await in the final. They have won it 21 times. We are aiming for our first ever win.

View attachment 40463

9-2!! Hard to tell that we were the underdogs going in to the Final but the Ajax Cape Town machine kept rolling forward.

From the South African second tier to continental champions in three seasons. I've awoken a sleeping giant who should hopefully continue to dominant the continent long after I have left.

OFF TO ASIA

View attachment 40461

View attachment 40460

Like a child at Christmas!! Excited

View attachment 40459

Guangzhou have excellent Asian Champions League pedigree and with £88m to spend I don't think it will be too long before Asia is conquered.

Current Foreign Stars
(not here for the money of course!)

View attachment 40458

View attachment 40457

There are a couple more foreigners but I will be moving them on and replacing them ASAP. Only 3 foreigners allowed in the match day squad.

And the best Chinese player at the club...

View attachment 40456

Well done with Ajax Cape Town mate!! Seems like Asia is gonna be a breeze too

Im playing as Ryan Mason who retired and gonna make my own manager stories

ILoveLamp my team Bristol City knocked out West Ham United and now playing fellow championship side PNE in the Third round of efl cup.

Asian Champions League 2087

View attachment 39667

As we approach the first leg of the final our squad is completely decimated by injury, suspension and ****** international call ups!!

View attachment 39666

I hope to still be in the tie after the first leg!

FINAL
View attachment 39665

CHAMPIONS OF ASIA!!

The youth team and reserve players have barely featured all season but most were threw in at the deep end in the first leg of the final as we had no other available players.

They secure a 3-1 win and the troops return for the second leg to ride out a comfortable 3-0 win (6-1 agg) to claim the ACL at the first time of asking.

We dominated domestically, finishing unbeaten.

View attachment 39664

I waited for a new job opportunity in North America.

And waited..

Whilst waiting we only went and won another Asian Champions League!!

View attachment 39491

FINAL

View attachment 39490

View attachment 39489

We ended our spell in China with back to back unbeaten seasons!

View attachment 39488

Perhaps the biggest feat was yet to come....

FIFA World Club Cup

View attachment 39487

View attachment 39486

Sensational. Former club Ajax will be glad they don't see me back in Europe anytime soon!

ILoveLamp can you please send me you're SAF save in private, if it's possible, thanks.

I wish i had the save aswell so i can make the SAF guy 100 year old XD

Mexico

View attachment 39014

A job worth taking finally appears in North America having spent a full season in Asia waiting.

Club America have good pedigree with 38 league titles and 9 NACL's.

I am here on the hunt for number 10!

View attachment 39011

I leave Asia having never lost a league game with Guangzhou. They are Chinese champions, Asian champions and World champions!

View attachment 39013

View attachment 39012

The Mexican league is split into an Opening and Closing stage. I take over mid season with Club America having been eliminated at the quarter final stage of the Opening Phase.

- 2089 CLOSING STAGE -

View attachment 39010

Closing Stage Playoff

View attachment 39009

Despite finishing the league phase unbeaten and 5 points clear we lose in the semi final of the playoffs. From what I can see the two finalists of the Opening and Closing stages qualify for the North American Champions League. Veracruz and Pumas were the finalists in BOTH stages so I hope finishing top of the Closing Stage league table gets me one of the four spots in the NACL

Last edited:
View attachment 39007

View attachment 39006

View attachment 39005

We had the 2088/89 Closing stage to feel our way into the Mexican league and assess the squad.

After a summer of recruitment the improvements are clear to see as we end the phase with a 100% win record, losing only in the Open Stage Cup. The draw for the NACL is made in February so another window to polish the squad and I see no reason why we can't claim the NACL at the first attempt

View attachment 39000

I don't know much about North American football but when the draw was made I thought this was going to be a tough test. 10 unanswered goals later and I wonder what the fuss is all about.

View attachment 38999

Veracruz inflicted my first Club America defeat back in the Closing Stage semi final just after I took over. The tide has truly turned now as a pair of 3-0 victories see us through to the semis.

View attachment 38998

We avoided fellow Mexican sides Tigres and Pumas and subsequently put the last remaining USA team to the sword. We are yet to concede a goal in the NACL. No doubt our defenders will go AWOL in the final now such is the game

2090 NACL FINAL

View attachment 38993

- 1st Leg -

View attachment 38992

LMAO. We hadn't conceded a single goal in the entire competition so far and as predicted the game decides enough is enough and we ship 5 goals in 31 minutes having led 3-0!!

Total joke!

- 2nd Leg -

View attachment 38991

Normal service is resumed. We open up another 3-0 lead but this time Pumas don't score 5!!

Champions of Europe!
Champions of Africa!
Champions of Asia!
Now Champions of North America!

View attachment 38990

As the fixtures fell we start straightaway with an immediate chance to conquer South America as I take over in the 2nd Round

View attachment 38700

View attachment 38699

View attachment 38698

Less than 20 games into the South America adventure and we find ourselves in the Copa Libertadores Final!

View attachment 38697

A rare final defeat. We should have won the first leg but failed to turn up in the second with the 2-1 scoreline slightly flattering to be honest.

I can't be too disappointed as I've only been in charge of River Plate for a few weeks. There are areas in the squad that need improving. If given the funds to do so then we can definitely go that one step further and lift the title next season