SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

Jose Mauri (Milan)

Javier Hernandez (Leverkusen)

Santi Mina (Valencia)

To conclude the draft

Barcelona!

Please select one player from each of the following clubs

Inter
Milan
Liverpool

What players from Ineter, Milan and Liverpool have already been taken?

I'll take:
Origi (Liverpool)
Niang (Milan)
Juan Jesus (Inter)

I hope these picks work? You really didn't give me a lot to choose from guys... :D

Thanks everybody for participating and helping with the draft!!

THE DRAFT WINDOW IS NOW FINISHED!

A complete list of draft transfers will be on the way and I will make the changes in the game now. I will upload a save file with the correct finances and transfers completed and a little later on tonight I will open the transfer window.​

Draft Window Round Up

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]Draft Selections[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD]Isco, Jackson Martinez, Shkodran Mustafi.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inter[/TD]
[TD]David Alaba, Lucas Moura, Guilherme Siqueira[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Milan[/TD]
[TD]Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Sergio Ramos, Vincent Kompany[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Valencia[/TD]
[TD]Nicholas Otamendi, Toni Kroos, Cesc Fabregas[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dortmund[/TD]
[TD]Arturo Vidal, Samir Nasri, Cesar Azpilicueta[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]Marc-Andre Ter Stegen, Diego Godin, Juan Bernat[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Atletico[/TD]
[TD]Daniele Rugani, Hector Bellerin, Henrikh Mkhitaryan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]Gerard Pique, Mario Mandzukic, David Luiz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[TD]Willian, Mattia De Sciglio, Daniel Sturridge[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PSG[/TD]
[TD]Andres Iniesta, Alberto Moreno, Wayne Rooney[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Juventus[/TD]
[TD]Bastian Schweinsteiger, Diego Alves, Santi Cazorla[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[TD]Girogio Chiellini, Felix Passlack, Jonathan Tah[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]Jack Wilshere, Matteo Darmian, Shinji Kagawa[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FC Bayern[/TD]
[TD]Yuto Nagatomo, Marcelo Brozovic, Kyriakos Papadopoulos[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD]Juan Mauri, Javier Hernandez, Santi Mina[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Barcelona[/TD]
[TD]Divock Origi, M'Baye Niang, Juan Jesus[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Some interesting deals gone through in the draft window. Isco and Jackson Martinez to Leverkusen look to be fantastic deals, and I am really interested in seeing how a Ramos and Kompany partnership will work out at Milan, both on the pitch and on their balance sheet.

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Club[/TD]
[TD]Balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£326,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Atletico[/TD]
[TD]£66,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£98,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dortmund[/TD]
[TD]£100,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]
[TD]£96,600,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FC Bayern[/TD]
[TD]£181,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inter[/TD]
[TD]£60,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Juventus[/TD]
[TD]£75,600,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leverkusen[/TD]
[TD]£73,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£57,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[TD]£51,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[TD]£172,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Milan[/TD]
[TD]£64,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PSG[/TD]
[TD]£89,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]
[TD]£92,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Valencia[/TD]
[TD]£50,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Here is a quick reminder of your financial situation. Please dont worry about being in debt in January, as long as you are back in the black for the beginning of next season then go ahead and do what you want! Any club who reaches the end of the season in debt will lose one protected draft pick for every £10 million they are in debt. Any club that is more than £50 million in debt will also receive a transfer embargo, making relegation almost certain.

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OPEN
The window will close at 2100 on Wednesday the 9th of March​

As usual, all C2C deals must be confirmed by both parties. For this window there will be unlimited foreign transfers (A foreign transfer counts as anything from outside the Platinum League, regardless of country) but only two loan signings. A full set of rules for the transfer window can be found on the opening post. A quick reminder that a player must either be unhappy or squad status of rotation or lower for a loan deal to be allowed through.

Any manager or transfer budget changes just let me know, otherwise I will leave it unchanged.

I think that's everything, any questions or troubles with the database just give me a shout!

Happy Shopping!​

Game save - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHM1lRX1pNSTZmWVE/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
What will be the basis for transfer of two teams bid for the same player? The transfer fee will be as per rules as such and the wage calculations is also provided so..

What will be the basis for transfer of two teams bid for the same player? The transfer fee will be as per rules as such and the wage calculations is also provided so..

Goes off club reputation normally. So for example if Leverkusen and Barca bid on the same player, he would go to Barca.

Seems slightly unfair tbh!

Not really. If you think about it in real life, if a player had the choice of going to Bayern Leverkusen or Barcelona, he'd go to Barca nine times out of ten, unless he had a deep love for Leverkusen.

It will go off of who offers the highest wage.. and then club reputation. It is a bit unfair but thats football I guess, There isnt really another way of doing it. If you think you have a case of the player rather joining your club, such as he wants to play in that country, or previously played for them, or wants to play in home country, let me know and i will make a decision :)

Not really. If you think about it in real life, if a player had the choice of going to Bayern Leverkusen or Barcelona, he'd go to Barca nine times out of ten, unless he had a deep love for Leverkusen.

I think playing time or chance to break into the first team would play a factor as well so..

It will go off of who offers the highest wage.. and then club reputation. It is a bit unfair but thats football I guess, There isnt really another way of doing it. If you think you have a case of the player rather joining your club, such as he wants to play in that country, or previously played for them, or wants to play in home country, let me know and i will make a decision :)

That seems fair enough :)

also so aren't wages pre determined?

But don't we have to work out the wage from the formula? So every club would offer the exact same wage...

Wages are pre-determined, but you can always offer more to make sure you get your man.

It should be a case of, if two or more teams bid for a player, you then go back to the teams who bid and say "right, other teams have bid for this player. What wage are you willing to offer to make sure you get the player?" Whichever team offers the highest wage then should get the player :)

It should be a case of, if two or more teams bid for a player, you then go back to the teams who bid and say "right, other teams have bid for this player. What wage are you willing to offer to make sure you get the player?" Whichever team offers the highest wage then should get the player :)

In an ideal world, yes, but that takes time. Its going to have to be a blind auction as opposed to a proper one. You are just going to have to take your chances, it depends how much you want your player!

Back