SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

In an ideal world, yes, but that takes time. Its going to have to be a blind auction as opposed to a proper one. You are just going to have to take your chances, it depends how much you want your player!

It would add maybe an extra day. I don't think it's too much of an effort to be honest. But whatever. I suppose I'm just gonna have to offer every player double their initial wages :D

Ice Cube would like to announce that Valencia CF is open to transfer negotiations for all players except the following:

Jose Gaya (might accept offers in excess of 50 million pounds)
Paco Alcacer
Toni Kroos
Cesc Fabregas
Nicolas Otamendi
Rodrigo De Paul (might accept offers in excess of 30 million pounds)

If any player interests you, make an offer and we'll go from there!

In an ideal world, yes, but that takes time. Its going to have to be a blind auction as opposed to a proper one. You are just going to have to take your chances, it depends how much you want your player!

Blind auction is the best way to play it. Too time consuming otherwise!

AC Milan just want everyone to know that ALL players are for sale, for the right price!

PM me! (no silly offers though)

View attachment 171307

Roger Schmit sacked, Unai Emery hired

Leverkusen can announce that they have sacked Roger Schmid due to his preference for playing 4-4-2, and Unai Emery, the former Sevilla manager has been hired. 4-4-1-1 is a preferred formation due to the arrival of Isco, and with Martinez capable of playing ST, and Brandt and Bellarabi preferred for LM and RM, the focus will be on the defence likely.

Welcome Emery!

View attachment 171308
PSG have today confirmed that manager Laurent Blanc has been relieved of his duties as first team manager and is to be replaces by Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino for a fee believed to be around the £14 million mark.

View attachment 171306
"Laurent seemed to be the sort of man that would leave a hole just big enough for a photon torpedo in the side of a death star when designing it, so we felt he had to go for the future of the club" Said Chairman Kylo Ren in a short press release earlier today. "Mauricio has a great reputation in youth development and in the transfer market and we feel these skills will transfer very nicely into the new Platinum League format".

View attachment 171305

I'll listen to offers on any Barca players apart from Neymar, Suarez and Messi :)

MANCHESTER UNITED TRANSFER PLANS:

View attachment 171303
David Beckham has announced that Manchester United will be active during the transfer window as they look to strengthen in Variety of positions! He is also not averse to outgoings with Beckham announcing that offers for all players except David De Gea and Luke Shaw will be taken into consideration.

Beckham added that he had not taken a decision yet on Van Gaal and it will be announced in due time. Manchester United club would also like to inform that they are actively looking to sell the following players and ANY OFFERS might be entertained. The players list is as follows:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Player Name[/TD]
[TD]Player Value[/TD]
[TD]Wages[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Victor Valdes[/TD]
[TD]1.8[/TD]
[TD]70K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sergio Romero[/TD]
[TD]7.75[/TD]
[TD]65K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marcos Rojo[/TD]
[TD]9.5[/TD]
[TD]110K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Antonio Valencia[/TD]
[TD]13.25[/TD]
[TD]85K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Maroune Fellaini[/TD]
[TD]12.25[/TD]
[TD]90K[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ashley Young[/TD]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]130K[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Manchester United would like to state that the Values released are as per their contract status and in no manner indicates that offers will be accepted for that price. Higher offer may be demanded and lower might be accepted.

The Club is also willing to bear part salary to let the player move subject to approval by the league!

Thank You!

Real Madrid released a statement saying that they are quite content with their squad but, will consider any offer made for a player except Ronaldo as he owns part of the team. Ronaldo also added this to the statement

[video=youtube;YFmsgHfuXpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFmsgHfuXpA[/video]

Always good to see a famous person with a small ego

Bayern's Transfer List

The following players have been put up for sale by Ms. Hopkins

Franck Ribery - £5m - Ms. Hopkins thinks the scar reduces his ability to play, and he doesn't look like a good player to her. Although tbf, she has never watched a game of football before as she has called it a common sport!
Rafinha - £8m - Ms. Hopkins just doesn't like him as he doesn't have a proper name and is too old for her liking. She would like a young and exciting team, not a team fielded from a retirement home!
Tom Starke - Free - Available for a similar reason to Rafinha - he's too old!
Holger Badstuber - £15m - Bad by name, bad by nature. And what sort of a name is Holger?!
Sebastian Rode - £15m - A versatile, but rubbish player. And Ms. Hopkins hates his pathetic attempt at hair.

All other players except Lewandowski, Costa, Neuer, Muller, Lahm, Boateng and Højbjerg​ are available at the right price​

View attachment 171277

Pirlo announces new arrivals!

I am happy to announce to the fans that our 3 first choice draft picks were successful.

Pick 1

Please welcome back to the club, Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!
View attachment 171275
In his last season for us before he moved on, he scored 28 goals in 32 appearances...why the old board ever decided to sell him is beyond me!

Pick 2
Since taking over the club I have assessed the current squad and something that stands out is our lack of defensive quality so for that reason I have moved to secure the signing of....Sergio Ramos!!
View attachment 171273

Pick 3
My last pick gives me another opportunity to tighten up at the back so we've devided to partner Ramos up with...Vincent Kompany!!
View attachment 171272

I'm sure the fans will be pleased with the 3 new acquisitions in this year's draft!!
Stay tuned as I continue to look for ways to improve the team!

Last edited:
DORTMUND TRANSFER LIST

Sven Bender -
May have a bit of an awkward name but is a great ball winner midfielder so can play both DMC & MC. £6m
Gonzalo Castro - Perfect deep lying midfielder who is loyal to any club who he will play for. £7m
Lukasz Piszczek -
The Polish attacking wing back is a very experienced player with a German Cup & German Super Cup under his belt. He would make a great addition to any mid table team. £3m - SOLD

EVERY PLAYER IS UP FOR SALE FOR THE RIGHT PRICE

Last edited:
Inter Players for Sale

Inter have releases a statement today that ensures that Mancini's position is secure as a Manager.

Inter would also like to inform that they are open to sell any player if the price is right.

Last edited:
Also I was wondering if there should be Overall Prize money for the league or some sort of TV revenue? I think otherwise the teams might face some problems long term

Ice Cube and Kevin Hart confirm that there will be no change in manager at Valencia at this point in time, with both eager to see what Nuno brings to the team. The situation will be reassessed at a later time should need be.

Also I was wondering if there should be Overall Prize money for the league or some sort of TV revenue? I think otherwise the teams might face some problems long term

1) There will be a second chance window. I am aiming to try and make this much more simpler than in other chairman games though. Basically when the window closes, I will make all the transfers and then upload a game file for people to look at. The transfer window will then open for everybody for another day, however there will be a limit of two foreign transfers per club in the second part of the window.

2) I was only talking with Lewie about the finance issue yesterday. I cant find anything on the editor that suggests anything to do with tv rights, so I will be adding them manually at the end of every season (ready for the beginning of season 2) The total will be about £100 million per club. This figure takes into account Premier League tv rights (Around 55 mil per club) as well as financial compensation for not playing in the Champions League, and a little extra just because it is supposed to be a super league.

Let me know what you guys think about these ideas. To a certain extent it is a case of playing it by ear, because clubs like Real Madrid have private tv deals worth about £500 million a season! so it might be unfair to give them even more money, but the important thing is dont worry! you will be receiving a decent chunk of money for TV rights!

Also just quickly, thank you everybody for your patience and support! This is very much an experimental game so there may be a few glitches along the way, but hopefully it will run fairly smoothly and also help improve future chairman games.

Last edited:
Iglesias outlines transfer plans

View attachment 171214

Enrique Iglesias has declared himself happy with the outcome of the player draft in the Platinum League. He has made it clear he will be focusing on youth and building a strong team for the future. With that in mind, any player aged 30 or above is for sale and Iglesias welcomes offers (nothing ridiculous).​

Additionally, Iglesias says that the following list of players are players he wants to sell quickly:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Player Name[/TD]
[TD]Value[/TD]
[TD]Wages[/TD]
[TD]Notes[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Yannick Ferreria Carrasco[/TD]
[TD]£8.75m[/TD]
[TD]£32.5k[/TD]
[TD]SOLD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gabi[/TD]
[TD]£5.25m[/TD]
[TD]£27.5k[/TD]
[TD]Any offers considered[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Filipe Luis[/TD]
[TD]£12.75m[/TD]
[TD]£57k[/TD]
[TD]SOLD[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jesus Gomez[/TD]
[TD]£3.4m[/TD]
[TD]£25.5k[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tiago[/TD]
[TD]£1.1m[/TD]
[TD]£41k[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Iglesias welcomes Daniele Rugani, Henrikh Mkhitaryan & Hector Bellerin to the club who all joined Atleti during the draft.

No offers will be considered for the following players as they are deemed indispensable:

- Daniele Rugani
- Luciano Vietto
- Koke
- Antoine Griezmann
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Jose Giminez
- Hector Bellerin
- Angel Correa

Last edited:
1) There will be a second chance window. I am aiming to try and make this much more simpler than in other chairman games though. Basically when the window closes, I will make all the transfers and then upload a game file for people to look at. The transfer window will then open for everybody for another day, however there will be a limit of two foreign transfers per club in the second part of the window.

2) I was only talking with Lewie about the finance issue yesterday. I cant find anything on the editor that suggests anything to do with tv rights, so I will be adding them manually at the end of every season (ready for the beginning of season 2) The total will be about £100 million per club. This figure takes into account Premier League tv rights (Around 55 mil per club) as well as financial compensation for not playing in the Champions League, and a little extra just because it is supposed to be a super league.

Let me know what you guys think about these ideas. To a certain extent it is a case of playing it by ear, because clubs like Real Madrid have private tv deals worth about £500 million a season! so it might be unfair to give them even more money, but the important thing is dont worry! you will be receiving a decent chunk of money for TV rights!

Also just quickly, thank you everybody for your patience and support! This is very much an experimental game so there may be a few glitches along the way, but hopefully it will run fairly smoothly and also help improve future chairman games.

That seems to be quite fair to all the clubs although clubs like Madrid, Barcelona will suffer a little financially despite them and clubs like Leverkusen and the Italian clubs will benefit a lot! It seems good to go for the second season although we might have to review it every one in a while.

And I believe and everyone will agree that you are doing a pretty amazing job and we must thank you for taking the pains to start such a game and responding to each query in a patient manner! You also keep it very active so hate off to you

Back