SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

View attachment 171154

AC Milan announce another signing!

Pirlo: "I'd like to announce to the fans the signing of Dortmund full back Lukasz Piszczek for £3 million.

View attachment 171152
Name: Lukasz Piszczek
Nationality: Poland
Position: Right Back

The full back has got bags of talent and will compete directly with Abate for the right back position! For only £3 million and us lacking in much depth in that position, it was a no brainer to make our move for him.

We are hoping to continue strengthening the squad throughout the transfer window."

American-based British comedian and TV show host John Oliver has announced his takeover of Liverpool Football Club. He has promised to back incumbent manager Jürgen Klopp to the hilt, as he is a big fan of the German due to his honesty, passion and humour.

Oliver will continue his Last Week Tonight television series, but will also begin broadcasting monthly updates of Liverpool's progress, in a new show which has been imaginatively named Last Month Tonight.

The new owner has stated that all of his playing staff have a price, although the figure for key players such as Phillipe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino, Nathaniel Clyne, Jordan Henderson, Emre Can and the newly acquired draft picks would have to be substantial.

Oliver has confirmed that AC Milan have terminated the loan of Reds striker Mario Balotelli, who returns to Melwood ahead of the inaugural Platinum League season. The Italian may have a role to play due to the departure of Divock Origi, and the unforgivable capture of poor Daniel Sturridge by the evil Manchester United. No Red should be forced to play for them against their own will!

Players such as Kolo Toure and Jose Enrique, amongst others, are available for a reasonable fee. Oliver insists that if any manager is interested in one of his players, that he come forward with an offer, provided it is reasonable.

View attachment 171108

Ribery joins PSG

View attachment 171099
Paris Saint-Germain are delighted to announce the signing of Franck Ribery from Bayern Munich for a fee of £5 million. Ribery's career had somewhat stagnated at the German champions and PSG are thrilled to be able to offer a talented French national the chance to shine at the highest level.

It is our hope that Franck can offer us some flair and talent in the wide areas and offer competition for places along with Di Maria, Lavezzi and Cavani.

For sale at Juventus:
Sami Khedira, Neto, Patrice Evra, Hernanes, Simone Zaza, Kwadwo Asamoah, Martin Caceres!

Will do a takeover announcement soon, have just struggled to find time for it!

Last edited:
If anyone wants some talented Leverkusen players, just PM me! :)

View attachment 170849

Tuong Lu Kim Completes ****** Takeover

View attachment 170845

Fictional South Park restauranteur, Tuong Lu Kim, has today completed his takeover of English club, Manchester City. Speaking to media ahead of the inaugural Platinum League kick off Kim revealed;

"As the owner of ****** Wok & ****** Airrines, I am extremery preased to wercome Manchester ****** into the ****** family, even though it has cost me many dorra's"

Kim also went on to reveal that, while the club would not be actively looking to sell, they were willing to entertain offers on many of their players, with the obvious exclusions of Sergio Aguero & Raheem Sterling. Kim also added that he would not be doing business with any "Shneaky Mongorians!"

Can we hire/fire First Team , U-21 and U-18 Coaches?

It is a great idea...and if SaintMotBot has the time then great but it does add a lot of extra work to the game.

In running previous chairman games, myself and even bornexplorer(thee original 'chairman game' creator) were always presented with this issue...not only dealing with 100+ transfers each window but if each team replaces their u18 & u21 coaches, that add another 40 changes to process. Then when people start wanting to micromanage to the point of adding new HOYD and physios of their liking, it becomes too much. Trust me, I've had a lot of requests to this degree, while it would be great to be able to do this, it does add a lot more work.

Although if he is happy to do this, then awesome :)

It is a great idea...and if SaintMotBot has the time then great but it does add a lot of extra work to the game.

In running previous chairman games, myself and even bornexplorer(thee original 'chairman game' creator) were always presented with this issue...not only dealing with 100+ transfers each window but if each team replaces their u18 & u21 coaches, that add another 40 changes to process. Then when people start wanting to micromanage to the point of adding new HOYD and physios of their liking, it becomes too much. Trust me, I've had a lot of requests to this degree, while it would be great to be able to do this, it does add a lot more work.

I would be happy ignoring the U21s and U18 as well as all staff (with exception of the first team manager).

As you said, its an immense workload, and also starts to feel like a Director of Football game ,not a Chairman game.

I rather keep is sweet and simple, so that we can progress with things relatively smoothly.

Well maybe not go as far as U-21 and U-18 but First Team coaches would be fun but the work load would be enormous and SaintMotBot has the final say on it rather than us...and if he agrees for all then as you said..Awesome :D

Hey guys, sorry I have taken ages to reply to all your messages! will work through them now! I am more than happy to do first team coaches! However the only way I am willing to do it is on a first come first serve basis. I will create a post with a list of taken staff on for everybody to refer to. Staff members from fellow Platinum League clubs must be financially agreed upon just like a player on a C2C deal. I will also say that the fee for staff to be hired is a year of their wages, so somebody on £2k a week will cost £104k off your budget. If you could work all of this out in your messages to me then it would be greatly appreciated :)

Just to clarify, I will not be doing U21 or U18 staff (with the exception of youth managers) and also scouts/physios probably are not worth doing, so just stuff like assistant managers, coaches, directors of football and head of youth development.

TAKEN STAFF

None.

Can anyone tell me about Squad Registration rules? I am not near my PC for a while

I dont know I'm afraid, Going to have to find that one out as we go! my advice would be to cover yourself either way

I suspect then they probably do, as the PL has the U21's don't need to be registered and it counts if they turn 21 mid season. But best to be safe

Back