SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

The other option instead of the draft is a compulsory selling order that means if you are willing to pay 3x the players value then the club cannot block the move, a bit like a release clause on all players set at 3x market value. This can be implemented as well or instead of the draft, I am certainly up for suggestions. Nothing is set in stone.

Also just so everybody knows, here is the Gold League which is the equivalent of the Championship.

View attachment 173214
Top four teams promoted, Bottom 8 teams relegated.

Silver League is split into four groups of 16 teams, with the top two being promoted into the Gold League.

Dead simple right? :p

That's a lot of relegation :eek:

It is indeed, Unfortunately its not my design so he has gone slightly mad, but I guess it keeps things interesting! Any team relegated from the Platinum league will really be up against it. A real possibility of tumbling right down the leagues.

The other option instead of the draft is a compulsory selling order that means if you are willing to pay 3x the players value then the club cannot block the move, a bit like a release clause on all players set at 3x market value. This can be implemented as well or instead of the draft, I am certainly up for suggestions. Nothing is set in stone.

I would prefer a draft but, maybe you could protect a couple of extra players say 5 instead of 3 with all of these teams you would still get some really good players even with 5 players protected

I prefer this to the draft. Perhaps it shouldn't apply to players U21 players though as you can have some great prospects in there but with low values :)

However, if we do the draft I would like to perhaps have four or five protected players instead of three.

I am listening to all your feedback guys! We will obviously have to wait for a full game before making any decisions, because smaller clubs need to part of the decision as well! Confident we can work something out though :)

I'd say run with the draft & see how it plays out. Maybe up the number of players you can protect to 5? Considering the teams we are using that should still leave an interesting mix of first team players & quality youth to chose from.

Having had a look at the squads in the top division, I see your point. I will raise the protected players limit to five. The draft will be how we will proceed for the first season and to test it out, the first draft will be before we start the game and before we open the first transfer window!

Clubs still available

Atletico Madrid
Borussia Dortmund
FC Porto
AC Milan
Juventus
SLB
Valencia

PS - By the way guys, feel free to start posting your chairman takeovers!

Last edited:
Sorry folks, change of plan Real Madrid are now available! being PSG instead! Not fair to take perhaps the biggest team in the game.

I'll have Dortmund, **** YOU FOR POSTING THIS WHEN I AM ASLEEP! :(