SaintMotbot's Platinum League Chairman Game.

So are we doing a draft before the first season?

So are we doing a draft before the first season?

Thats the plan yeah. Then if it goes completely wrong (which it shouldnt) we dont have very far to reset the game.

I will upload a game save so everybody can take a look at their squads a little bit later on! then you can start making your protected player choices.

Beckham shelves Miami, takes over Manchester United

View attachment 172890
A piece of news that is a blow for the MLS Franchise, David Beckham after several attempts to get land for Stadium in Miami has given up on the idea altogether and taken over Manchester United as they head towards this new Platinum League to compete with the world’s best.

David Beckham is a Manchester United Youth Academy product and one of the greatest No. 7 to don the United shirt as well as a respected England Player. Beckham had often spoken about his love for Manchester and how he would love to return to the club someday which he left unceremoniously after a fight with then Manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

It is believed that the Class of 92 will also help him with the running of the clubs and ex-United greats may be involved in either Coaching or Director Roles at the club. David Beckham will now oversee Sir Alex Ferguson who was once his manager. While David was not available for comments, he is very excited to be moving back to England and is already house hunting in Manchester. He is planning to be at every club match and play an active role to get the club back to his former glory days.

It is yet uncertainty whether Mr. Van Gaal will stay as many ex-players including Beckham aren’t a fan of his style of play but all players and staff will be given chance till at least January. While the debt has not been wiped off, a huge War Chest is still expected as former United players take over the club.

Alright, Benfica and Porto are the only teams left to take!! what do people think about me getting on the editor and swapping them out for say roma and napoli? just to try and encourage people to take them?

Alright, Benfica and Porto are the only teams left to take!! what do people think about me getting on the editor and swapping them out for say roma and napoli? just to try and encourage people to take them?

Do it!

It has been done!! two places left!!
Borussia Dortmund
Inter Milan

Last edited:
View attachment 172838
Paris Saint-Germain have today been taken over by Kylo Ren and The First Order.

View attachment 172837
As the brand new age of European football begins, Kylo has promised to lead PSG into this brave new era. "Nothing will stand in our way, I will finish what you started" He was quoted as saying earlier on today before he killed several reporters in a fit of rage that looked somewhat like a tantrum.

As of yet it is unclear as to what cash rich PSG's transfer plans will be, with the new management deciding to wait until after the implementation of the brand new draft system to make any major decisions. What does seem to be apparent is that Laurent Blanc's job is in grave danger as Kylo Ren seeks a more inspiring manager to take the helm at the French Capital's biggest club.

Can I swap Dortmund, FOR LEVERKUSENNNNNNNNNN!

:D (Don't care if it's a **** move, do it!)

Valencia takeover complete!

View attachment 172839

Valencia CF is delighted to confirm that Peter Lim has sold the club to the most euphoric duo in town: Ice Cube and Kevin Hart!

Ice Cube: "Ah nice to takeover Valencia. Wanted to take over one of the Manchester clubs but some other ****** took 'em over. So I gotta settle for this ****."

Kevin Hart: "I would have rather Real Madrid or Barcelona but I'm a broke-*** ***** and I need to save some cash for some of dat weed."

The list of players to be retained ahead of the draft will be announced in due course.

Alright people.. while we wait for the two other spaces to fill up, do you want to start either PM'ing or emailing ([email protected]) me your list of protected players, and I will make the announcement of everybody's at once. Game file will be up very shortly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6YPiy4emMIHdHhEMnZFM0JxV2M/view?usp=sharing

PLEASE NOTE! - before anybody sends their protected players, I have just noticed that a rule in this league is that each club must always have two under 23 year old players in their starting 11!! please consider this in your protected player allowance!

Last edited:
ClubBalance
Arsenal£326,000,000
Atletico£66,400,000
Chelsea£98,000,000
Dortmund£100,000,000
FC Barcelona£96,600,000
FC Bayern£181,000,000
Inter£60,000,000
Juventus£75,600,000
Leverkusen£73,000,000
Liverpool£57,000,000
Man City£51,000,000
Man Utd£172,000,000
Milan £64,000,000
PSG£89,000,000
Real Madrid£92,000,000
Valencia £50,000,000

*All clubs with a starting balance of less than £50 million have been given an extra £50 million to even the playing field out a little bit and to ensure that everybody has enough money to make a manager change if needed/wanted and some room to move in the foreign transfer market should the draft system leave holes in your squad.

City are in the poor house! :'(

Ah but a cool feature of this league is you get £2 mil for every game you win and £700k for every game you draw. Could be quite lucrative for the bigger clubs.